• Jul 22nd, 2020 8:55 pm
Tags:
[OP]
Feb 20, 2019
181 posts
702 upvotes
Montreal

[Amazon.ca] Skog A Kust Drysak 10L (Grey colour) - 11.84$

Probably not the best bag for all-weather protection/outdoor, but at this price, I bought one for my little SUP & Kayak expedition!

Even though amazon says that price was 14$, tther colours are 40$ on amazon while they are 29$ on the manufacturer's website (with FS being 50$ and more)

Found a review (average review tbh) for this bag, but the 20L version: https://www.outdoorgearlab.com/reviews/ ... drysak-20l
7 replies
Deal Addict
Nov 9, 2008
2967 posts
1115 upvotes
Thornhill
If it was fully waterproof, i would bite, but i dont have a need for this. Thanks tho!
Nov 5, 2018
419 posts
384 upvotes
Bencherstyle wrote: If it was fully waterproof, i would bite, but i dont have a need for this. Thanks tho!
I cant find anything that says is not waterproof... it actually says everything stays dry and it is waterproof...

How can you tell it's not waterproof?
Deal Addict
Nov 9, 2008
2967 posts
1115 upvotes
Thornhill
Ferinthu1 wrote: I cant find anything that says is not waterproof... it actually says everything stays dry and it is waterproof...

How can you tell it's not waterproof?
Go to the link OP provided and the review mentions its waterproofness.
Dec 15, 2017
78 posts
130 upvotes
Vancouver
In for one, great waterproof bag when doing water sports!
Jun 18, 2016
918 posts
2929 upvotes
This is fully waterproof. One idiot in the reviews doesn’t know how dry sacks work (there’s no zipper on top, you just roll the bag over and clip it shut).

For anyone who doesn’t know, dry sacks come in two standard thicknesses, 70-denier and 500-denier. This is the 500D version which means it’s pretty heavy duty and will probably last forever.

Just note that 10L is pretty small. You lose some volume with roll top bags, and the entrance to a 10L bag is about the size of a small watermelon. If you’re just using it for your electronics and a couple items then it’s perfect.

If the 20L was on sale I’d get that one in a heartbeat. I think that’s a good size general use. Plus you can always make the bags smaller by rolling them up more.
Deal Addict
Apr 8, 2017
1430 posts
1228 upvotes
A Turtles Dream in O…
Bencherstyle wrote: Go to the link OP provided and the review mentions its waterproofness.
You're basing your opinion off the 1 review from someone who clearly doesn't know how a bag like that works?
Can you spare some cutter, me brother?