Expired Hot Deals

[Amazon.ca] Skullcandy Crusher Wireless Headphones NOW from $29.59 - $35.14 (Warehouse Deals)

• Last Updated:
  • Apr 22nd, 2020 10:37 am
[OP]
Deal Addict
Jul 14, 2018
2560 posts
1764 upvotes
Kitchener
HShinde wrote: I think you need to mention in the heading that this deal is for Used/Refurbs and not for new headsets.
It says warehouse deals :)

These things are awesome so far! Loving them a lot!!
Gaming PC: i9 9900ks, GTX 1070 8gb x2, 32GB RAM
Media PC: i5 9400f, GTX 1060 6gb, 28GB RAM
Phone: iPhone 8
Nov 17, 2016
28 posts
8 upvotes
Careful with these i received a pair sealed that had a sticker saying "invalid serial number,broken, not for sale" I am shipping them back. Not taking chances.
Deal Addict
Dec 17, 2013
1191 posts
599 upvotes
CALGARY
Are warehouse deal purchases returnable? never bought from warehouse deals.
[OP]
Deal Addict
Jul 14, 2018
2560 posts
1764 upvotes
Kitchener
I ordered a second pair to use on my Gaming PC, this time I picked the "Used - Like New Item will come in original packaging." and it came SEALED!

My buddy ordered with the same description and his was sealed too! I'm going to call this LAVA HOT now! (Yes it had the same sticker about the serial number as someone mentioned above which is no big deal to me since its a factory sealed unit Smiling Face With Open Mouth)

YMMV~
Oct 16, 2018
101 posts
46 upvotes
JoJoCan wrote: I ordered a second pair to use on my Gaming PC, this time I picked the "Used - Like New Item will come in original packaging." and it came SEALED!

My buddy ordered with the same description and his was sealed too! I'm going to call this LAVA HOT now! (Yes it had the same sticker about the serial number as someone mentioned above which is no big deal to me since its a factory sealed unit Smiling Face With Open Mouth)

YMMV~
They are amazing headphones. I went through 3 beats inn2 years. I've had these Skullcandy for 5 years. No issues. They are simply amazing. Never broke.
Jun 17, 2017
44 posts
39 upvotes
I remember I had to replace my skullcandy earphones everyone for 3 years before I stumbled upon a sony one, which never broke after many years.

I always thought it was me being too rough with earphones. Turns out skullcandy just makes shitty quality ones.
Deal Addict
Sep 23, 2009
4890 posts
2011 upvotes
JoJoCan wrote: I ordered a second pair to use on my Gaming PC, this time I picked the "Used - Like New Item will come in original packaging." and it came SEALED!

YMMV~
Thanks for confirming that this is an Amazon loot crate product.

No idea what a large cosmetic defect is.

My definition of cosmetic defect is something that is insignificant ... a large defect of any kind is not merely cosmetic.
Deal Addict
Feb 24, 2007
1744 posts
431 upvotes
Toronto
Bassy, unbalanced headphones prone to breaking AND playing quality lottery? Go buy the Taotronics ANC set for $20 more...

Dec 3, 2003
329 posts
59 upvotes
Kanata
I bought these new in 2017 or something for $50 at the source. They still work / haven't broken on me yet but I've probably only used them 50 times even though they're hanging in front of me at my desk every day.

Why only 50 times, you ask?

I'm a basshead so, when I'm in the mood for insane bass, I love the rumble you can feel when you're listening to them... but I honestly don't use them a lot because the mids and highs are just terrible. Like... Really bad.

Would I buy or recommend them today new for $50 knowing now what I know? No.
Jul 13, 2013
767 posts
498 upvotes
Alkhemist wrote: DO NOT BUY THIS!!

It's been the third time I got these replaced. I had the unfortunate decision to buy these trash headphones.

The plastic piece that holds the ear cups breaks, always. It's just a matter of time before the design flaw rears its ugly head.

The warranty guys don't even ask any questions on when you bought them etc. They just ask you to ship them and they'll send another pair.
Did you have to pay return shipping every single time? Mine are currently still under warranty until May 2020 and I’m kind of annoyed after being told at Canada Post it’ll cost $22 to ship them to BC. It’s pretty irritating to be out extra money for what’s clearly a design defect, and I’m certain they used to give people prepaid labels.
[OP]
Deal Addict
Jul 14, 2018
2560 posts
1764 upvotes
Kitchener
NOW DOWN TO $29.59 - $35.14!!!

CRAZY DEAL! WISH I GOT MY 2 PAIRS AT THIS PRICE WOW!
Sep 14, 2009
491 posts
142 upvotes
Vancouver
In for 1 but damn those reviews about the design flaw causing the hinge to break are disturbing.
[OP]
Deal Addict
Jul 14, 2018
2560 posts
1764 upvotes
Kitchener
Now moved back to hot deals. Thanks mods :)
Deal Addict
Nov 11, 2012
1035 posts
217 upvotes
Mississauga
Insane deal. If you love bass you need these in your life. I bought a used pair from Amazon about a year ago for $80 and do not regret it. For this price you're a fool not to get them. They sound decent but you're buying them for bass. Just remember that. The battery lasts forever and they are pretty comfortable too.
[external advertising links removed]
Sep 14, 2009
491 posts
142 upvotes
Vancouver
shmogt wrote: Insane deal. If you love bass you need these in your life. I bought a used pair from Amazon about a year ago for $80 and do not regret it. For this price you're a fool not to get them. They sound decent but you're buying them for bass. Just remember that. The battery lasts forever and they are pretty comfortable too.
Any issues with parts breaking like the hinges?