Expired Hot Deals

[Amazon.ca] Skullcandy Crusher Wireless Headphones NOW from $29.59 - $35.14 (Warehouse Deals)

• Last Updated:
  • Apr 22nd, 2020 10:37 am
Deal Addict
Mar 9, 2011
1051 posts
1692 upvotes
JoJoCan wrote: NOW DOWN TO $29.59 - $35.14!!!

CRAZY DEAL! WISH I GOT MY 2 PAIRS AT THIS PRICE WOW!
What was the condition of headphones at $29.59 price? Was it’s acceptable or good?
Nov 13, 2017
72 posts
64 upvotes
Ontario
FWIW, I've had a pair of these for about 1.5 years now, with about 4-10 hours of usage per week and they're still just as good as the day I got them. I know the sound signature is muddy but I got them mostly because of the bass. Playing video games with these can be fantastic - things like having the headphones almost rumble/shake on your head in the midst of an explosion, it's just great.
Deal Addict
Nov 11, 2012
1036 posts
217 upvotes
Mississauga
cardero wrote: Any issues with parts breaking like the hinges?
Nope. Mine were used like this deal too. I don't use them as my only headphones, but just open them normally and don't whip them around and you'll be fine. For this price I can't see how you can go wrong even if they did break in a year from now. They are awesome if you love bass as it feels like a subwoofer glued to your head, but for the price of cheap Chinese headphones.
[external advertising links removed]
Feb 21, 2008
730 posts
103 upvotes
Montreal
Alkhemist wrote: DO NOT BUY THIS!!

It's been the third time I got these replaced. I had the unfortunate decision to buy these trash headphones.

The plastic piece that holds the ear cups breaks, always. It's just a matter of time before the design flaw rears its ugly head.

The warranty guys don't even ask any questions on when you bought them etc. They just ask you to ship them and they'll send another pair.
I don't have this specific model, but had 2 pairs of Skullcandy, both were of bad build quality and sound quality. If you're looking for cheap wireless headphone, get Ankers or Mpow, I've had both and they lasted much longer and are of better sound quality!
Sep 14, 2009
499 posts
162 upvotes
Vancouver
jetertmac wrote: What was the condition of headphones at $29.59 price? Was it’s acceptable or good?
That was me that purchased for $29.59. It says Acceptable. Not sure what I am in for, but it said cosmetic damage only.
May 16, 2017
289 posts
117 upvotes
Alkhemist wrote: DO NOT BUY THIS!!

It's been the third time I got these replaced. I had the unfortunate decision to buy these trash headphones.

The plastic piece that holds the ear cups breaks, always. It's just a matter of time before the design flaw rears its ugly head.

The warranty guys don't even ask any questions on when you bought them etc. They just ask you to ship them and they'll send another pair.
how much did it cost to ship them?
Nov 7, 2018
654 posts
453 upvotes
What's better. Used like new or used very good
Deal Addict
Sep 29, 2003
4849 posts
3434 upvotes
Hamilton, ON
Mrrfdxyz wrote: What's better. Used like new or used very good
Like new.
Feb 2, 2017
115 posts
23 upvotes
ordered a pair,,,,ship date ,,,,,,,April 27 WTF!!!
Apr 15, 2019
11 posts
5 upvotes
bubbapsingh wrote: ordered a pair,,,,ship date ,,,,,,,April 27 WTF!!!
THIS!

Unless you want to pay $3.99 for next day delivery,

What am I paying Prime for?

In for one, let's see
Feb 2, 2017
115 posts
23 upvotes
unpltd wrote: THIS!

Unless you want to pay $3.99 for next day delivery,

What am I paying Prime for?

In for one, let's see
yup thats what i asked during my online chat...got a you can cancel your order and wait for things to go back to normal like wTf person didn't even offer me the $3.99 for next day SMH
Sep 14, 2009
499 posts
162 upvotes
Vancouver
bubbapsingh wrote: ordered a pair,,,,ship date ,,,,,,,April 27 WTF!!!
My anecdotal experience - I ordered an electronic device last week that was Prime eligible and fulfilled by Amazon and had a similar delivery date as the Crusher but received it within 4 business days.
Jan 1, 2007
64 posts
31 upvotes
Just received mine today, ordered two pairs "used - like new" at $35 and they came in original box all sealed up. These things are awesome for $35. Now back to $199 lol
Apr 14, 2019
546 posts
470 upvotes
Everything is on sale for a reason, usually for an inherent fault, buyer beware, be very aware,
Still thinking about my signature