Expired Hot Deals

Amazon.ca

Skywalker Trampolines 12-Feet Jump N' Dunk Trampoline with Safety Enclosure and Basketball Hoop, $305.79

• Last Updated:
  • Aug 31st, 2021 3:46 pm
[OP]
Deal Addict
Sep 5, 2019
1681 posts
10360 upvotes

[Amazon.ca] Skywalker Trampolines 12-Feet Jump N' Dunk Trampoline with Safety Enclosure and Basketball Hoop, $305.79

Skywalker Trampolines 12-Feet Jump N' Dunk Trampoline with Safety Enclosure and Basketball Hoop, $305.79

https://www.amazon.ca/dp/B00PCGHB4A/

About this item:
- Safe play basketball hoop and ball made of soft materials
- Basketball hoop features break away Velcro rim to ensure minimum impact on enclosure net and poles
- Reinforced T-sockets stabilize the upper enclosure frame to the trampoline frame and prevents structural twisting
- Stay-put enclosure net interlocks to the jumping mat at each v-ring by using a patented button-hole feature eliminating gaps
- Frame constructed of heavy gauge galvanized rust resistant steel with total of 6 W-shaped legs for added stability
7 replies
Nov 25, 2020
76 posts
174 upvotes
I bought this for my kids at the very beginning of the pandemic. It's been a lifesaver. Totally worth $300. The kids (8, 6 & 2) love it.

It's not the greatest quality though. The trampoline and netting have held up quite nicely. (I disassembled and stored it in the garage last winter) But the basketball hoop and surrounding padding are weak sauce. And most importantly the steel frame sucks too. Specifically the screws that keep it together constantly become loose. And they can become overtightened which strips the screw hole.

I'd still recommend it for $300. But just wanted to share my experience.
Deal Addict
Dec 11, 2005
1748 posts
1185 upvotes
almasyseifer wrote: Perfect for all skywalkers who want to counter the high ground
You underestimate all their powers
Deal Expert
Aug 22, 2011
37858 posts
23958 upvotes
Center of Universe
scr3wdriver wrote: I bought this for my kids at the very beginning of the pandemic. It's been a lifesaver. Totally worth $300. The kids (8, 6 & 2) love it.

It's not the greatest quality though. The trampoline and netting have held up quite nicely. (I disassembled and stored it in the garage last winter) But the basketball hoop and surrounding padding are weak sauce. And most importantly the steel frame sucks too. Specifically the screws that keep it together constantly become loose. And they can become overtightened which strips the screw hole.

+1 and with the heatwave, the below sprinkler was well worth the high water bill.

https://www.amazon.ca/Trampoline-Sprink ... B0888B29P7
Last edited by Mars2012 on Aug 31st, 2021 4:11 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Reason: switched your link, yours had a non-RFD affiliate tag
Deal Addict
Dec 11, 2005
1748 posts
1185 upvotes
scr3wdriver wrote: I bought this for my kids at the very beginning of the pandemic. It's been a lifesaver. Totally worth $300. The kids (8, 6 & 2) love it.

Hearing scr3wdriver talking about driving screws is so far the best part of this thread. Thanks for the review and feedback!
Feb 24, 2019
563 posts
844 upvotes
the safety net is there just in case kids accidentally jump off the tramp.
this product has "lawsuit" written all over it

Thread Information

There is currently 1 user viewing this thread. (0 members and 1 guest)