Sorry, this offer has expired. Set up a deal alert and get notified of future deals like this. Add a Deal Alert

Expired Hot Deals

Sorry, this offer has expired.
Set up a deal alert and get notified of future deals like this.
Set up a Deal Alert
Amazon.ca

Snow Joe 24V-SS13 24-Volt 13-Inch 4-Ah Cordless Snow Shovel

• Last Updated:
  • Apr 20th, 2020 12:36 pm
Jan 17, 2010
962 posts
468 upvotes
Port Coquitlam

[Amazon.ca] Snow Joe 24V-SS13 24-Volt 13-Inch 4-Ah Cordless Snow Shovel

This coreless snow shovel is on sale at Amazon at 160ish (the lowest CCC price record is 150ish happened yesterday. I know it since I am watching its floating price recently). Could be a good buy for people who may need one in a harsh winter.

• VERSATILE: Ideal for quick, easy and CORD-FREE snow pickups on decks, steps, patios and sidewalks
  • POWERFUL: 400 W motor moves up to 1,620 lbs. of snow per charge. 2-Blade high-impact, low-temperature paddle auger throws snow up to 20 feet and cuts a 13 in. x 6 in. path
  • iON+ 24-VOLT BATTERY SYSTEM COMPATIBLE: Includes 24V ion+ 4. 0 Ah rechargeable Lithium-ion battery provides up to 22 minutes of whisper-quiet runtime
  • WE’VE GOT YOU COVERED!: Your new snow blower is backed by the Snow Joe + Sun Joe Customer Promise. We will warrant new powered products for two years from the date of purchase. NO QUESTIONS ASKED. Contact Snow Joe + Sun Joe customer support at 1-866-766-9563 for further assistance.
5 replies
Sep 26, 2016
152 posts
142 upvotes
Longueuil, QC
the price jumped to $187, but i think i will still get it
Jan 17, 2010
962 posts
468 upvotes
Port Coquitlam
sunmagic wrote: the price jumped to $187, but i think i will still get it
Sorry guys, Amazon system is very sensitive. When more people place their orders, the price will go up quickly. now the price is back to 200ish.
Jan 17, 2010
962 posts
468 upvotes
Port Coquitlam
fatpandasneezes wrote: Looks like it's gone now - I'm seeing 206
Unfortunately it is the case. I keep watching the price for three days. It goes down to the bottom then goes up very slowly if no 'human intervention'. Apparently the system expects to clear out some winter items.

Dilemma if nobody buy it, it would be a great price. But if we share the price with others, the system is smart enough to echo Face With Tears Of JoyFace With Tears Of Joy
Deal Addict
Apr 2, 2008
2652 posts
2237 upvotes
GTA
fatpandasneezes wrote: Looks like it's gone now - I'm seeing 206
cheney wrote: Sorry guys, Amazon system is very sensitive. When more people place their orders, the price will go up quickly. now the price is back to 200ish.
It is actually tooooo sensitive. I get discouraged by their system and have been buying less from Amazon if I can find it else where while price is comparitive / competitive.
¸

- - - - -
;)