Sorry, this offer has expired. Set up a deal alert and get notified of future deals like this. Add a Deal Alert

Expired Hot Deals

Sorry, this offer has expired.
Set up a deal alert and get notified of future deals like this.
Set up a Deal Alert
Amazon.ca

SodaStream Zero Calories Lemonade, 440 mL, $3.98

  • Last Updated:
  • Aug 26th, 2021 9:42 pm
Sr. Member
Feb 16, 2010
887 posts
625 upvotes
Toronto
I instead recommend buying those Mio drink drops. I buy the No Name brand from No Frills (usually $2.50) and poor drops into my SodaStream. So much cheaper and tastes great.
Deal Addict
Aug 21, 2007
3123 posts
3146 upvotes
Indubitably wrote: I instead recommend buying those Mio drink drops. I buy the No Name brand from No Frills (usually $2.50) and poor drops into my SodaStream. So much cheaper and tastes great.
Mio drops are only like 30ml aren't they? Here you're getting 440ml

Also do we need to have a sodastream to use these? Or can we just mix it in a glass
Member
Oct 27, 2006
381 posts
542 upvotes
BC
kingkelly wrote: Just adding some squeezed lemon to water doesnt really come close to lemonade for me. Usually have to make a simple syrup of boiling sugar + lemon, but thats a hassle.
Any actually decent syrups out there?
The secret to lemon flavouring is not in the juice itself, but the zest.
Deal Addict
Nov 18, 2012
1123 posts
871 upvotes
Indubitably wrote: I instead recommend buying those Mio drink drops. I buy the No Name brand from No Frills (usually $2.50) and poor drops into my SodaStream. So much cheaper and tastes great.
uh that taste like diluted kool-aid

ive seen countless posts about this here, i cant believe actual adults drink this terrible drink
Sr. Member
Feb 16, 2010
887 posts
625 upvotes
Toronto
SomeGuyNamedBob wrote:
Mio drops are only like 30ml aren't they? Here you're getting 440ml

Also do we need to have a sodastream to use these? Or can we just mix it in a glass
The 30ml is a lot more concentrated, so you only need a couple drops. I add it to the SodaStream bottle after applying the CO2.
rkt1337 wrote:
uh that taste like diluted kool-aid

ive seen countless posts about this here, i cant believe actual adults drink this terrible drink
Depends on the flavour you get. Also, adulting is boring.
Last edited by Indubitably on Aug 26th, 2021 9:49 pm, edited 2 times in total.
Deal Addict
User avatar
Feb 2, 2017
1607 posts
2205 upvotes
its equal to maybe 4 bottles of those water enhancers

A good sweetener amount would be like 60mg, this one is 38mg. I think mio is like 42mg

U need maybe 1/5 of the recommended serving size to sweeten a 500ml bottle. Don't use the recommended or it will be SUPER sweet! So this goes a pretty long way for $4
I don't want to set the world on fire, I just want to start a flame in your heart
Deal Addict
User avatar
Nov 28, 2013
1454 posts
1191 upvotes
Orleans, ON
Crystal Light - Strawberry LemonBabe
Image

Everyone I know likes this one. Doesn't have that Kool-Aid or fake taste.

Top

Thread Information

There is currently 1 user viewing this thread. (0 members and 1 guest)