Expired Hot Deals

[Amazon.ca] Solar Lights Outdoor 100 LEDs, Motion Sensor Wireless Waterproof Security Light

• Last Updated:
  • Jul 12th, 2018 10:13 am
[OP]
Deal Addict
Aug 28, 2014
1864 posts
288 upvotes
moon

[Amazon.ca] Solar Lights Outdoor 100 LEDs, Motion Sensor Wireless Waterproof Security Light

Solar light on sale. Please post your reviews. Thanks

Amazingly Bright 102 LED: Compared with the most similar products on the market, Mpow solar light with 102 solar-powered bulbs is much brighter and powerful. Strong lighting emission brightens your way home
120° Wide Angle Sensor: With 3 LED lights respectively set up on both sides, the maximum lighting angle can reach 270° thus provides a broader range of luminosity
3 Lighting ModesZ: Mpow solar light detects motion efficiently and quickly. It comes with 3 modes: Medium Light Mode Without Sensor/ Dim Light Sensor Mode/ Sensor Mode to meet your demands
Weatherproof: The waterproof and heatproof design enables it functions well in freezing winter or burning summer. There is no worry about being damaged by the rain or heat. And the tightly-sealed ABS plastic material is durable enough for continual use
Easy to Install: You can simply mount LED solar motion sensor light on the wall firmly with included screws. No cables and wires needed. The ideal installation height is around 1.7 to 2 meters (5.6-6.6feet)
Parents are the most precious gift anyone can get. Love you always Dad

2014 : 394.00$ Arv
7 replies
Dec 26, 2014
60 posts
81 upvotes
Cobourg, ON
Bought these last time they came up. VERY bright for LED's and relatively easy to put up. I replaced the screws with a Robertson head as why they use a Phillips head screw I can't understand. I'd highly recommend these lights.
Deal Addict
Aug 31, 2010
3604 posts
1077 upvotes
Nukester99 wrote: Bought these last time they came up. VERY bright for LED's and relatively easy to put up. I replaced the screws with a Robertson head as why they use a Phillips head screw I can't understand. I'd highly recommend these lights.
Robertson isn't too popular outside of Canada, especially outside of the construction trade.
Sep 30, 2015
572 posts
770 upvotes
Hamilton, ON
Is this a good price?
I feel like I have seen these a lot cheaper in the last few weeks on here.
Oct 4, 2016
20 posts
6 upvotes
It's a good price, but not really HOT (it is just $8 or 20% discount comparing to the regular price according to amazon historic price, search for Wireless-Waterproof-Security-Driveway-Luposwiten/product/B07928JH8G)
Oct 31, 2013
555 posts
236 upvotes
Toronto
It is 59.99 now
-Throw me a stone and I will build castle-
Deal Addict
Jan 31, 2007
2696 posts
2300 upvotes
Richmond Hill
They seem to be on sale every month, and under different brand.
Question is, do they last? and really 2000 LUM?
Bright side of RFD: 4 X Koodo $40/8GB plan
Dark side of RFD: Tons of stuff that I don't need but still got them because of RFD