• Last Updated:
  • Jan 23rd, 2021 3:54 pm
[OP]
Dec 15, 2012
655 posts
367 upvotes
Toronto

[Amazon.ca] [SOLD OUT] KitKat lunar new year gift tin 7.66$

Deal: Nestle KITKAT 2021 Chinese New Year, Assorted Gift Tin, 224 g https://www.amazon.ca/dp/B08LRKC16T/ref ... cGb4T1N6XV

I checked on Walmart it’s 9.98$
https://www.walmart.ca/en/ip/nestl-kitk ... 0202446551

8.88 before at rcss

https://www.redflagdeals.com/deal/groce ... -gift-tin/

Pretty good gift for CNY I suppose got it for my fam so I’ll be a good son

Celebrate the Year of the Ox with NESTLÉ KITKAT 2021 Chinese New Year, Assorted Gift Tin (224 g). This limited-edition tin contains an enticing selection of 4-finger KITKAT GOLD (2 bars) and 2-finger KITKAT Matcha Green Tea (8 bars) wafer bars. Individually wrapped and packaged in a beautiful red and gold tin, it is perfect for wishing loved ones prosperity and good fortune in the New Year. Elevate your break with KITKAT Matcha Green Tea, made with real green tea leaves that have been blended into the smooth chocolatey coating. Each tin contains 8 of these individually-wrapped 2-finger bars. Experience KITKAT GOLD with four, crispy wafer bars covered in a caramelized-white chocolatey coating. Each tin contains 2 of these individually wrapped 4-finger bars.
Last edited by misterlamed on Jan 21st, 2021 12:12 pm, edited 1 time in total.
74 replies
Apr 30, 2017
118 posts
185 upvotes
Thanks OP! Picked up 3, 1 for my family and 2 for friends! It’s the year of the ox - my year - so I thought I’ll give into lunar new year marketing for once.
Dec 2, 2020
88 posts
176 upvotes
These are tiny... only 224 grams. It's more expensive than buying kitkat from a convenience store
Deal Addict
May 29, 2011
1304 posts
544 upvotes
KANATA
2 full size (4 bars) gold/caramel KitKats (may contain tree nuts) and 8 small (2 bars) of green tea KitKats

Thats alot for a few bars and a silly tin
derpin
Deal Addict
Aug 19, 2005
1755 posts
663 upvotes
Toronto
Thanks OP, seems like a nice CNY gift. Max order is only 3 units...my mom wanted me to load up! Sorry ma!
Nov 21, 2014
45 posts
33 upvotes
Cambridge, ON
Those green tea bars were the first chocolate bars I've ever thrown out. Yeck.
Deal Fanatic
Jun 1, 2006
6929 posts
6433 upvotes
Toronto
WeimarRepublic wrote: These are tiny... only 224 grams. It's more expensive than buying kitkat from a convenience store
If you just want the KitKat... why would you buy this set?.... in here you get also the tin can, plus it's more of a nice set you can gift

Same thing as saying a Birthday Card is expensive, when you can use a generic blank card to write your own message
I swear to drunk I'm not God 😝
Deal Addict
Oct 7, 2009
3608 posts
3145 upvotes
224g = 5 full size bars, that's a hard pass.
"Frank Burns eats worms"
Feb 5, 2013
249 posts
247 upvotes
Toronto
What do you guys do with decorative tins like this? I feel bad for throwing them away but I also don’t want to hoard
I probably didn’t need it but bought it anyway
Dec 2, 2020
88 posts
176 upvotes
roblombardi wrote: If you just want the KitKat... why would you buy this set?.... in here you get also the tin can, plus it's more of a nice set you can gift

Same thing as saying a Birthday Card is expensive, when you can use a generic blank card to write your own message
lol what are you gonna do with the tin?
May 19, 2020
56 posts
21 upvotes
WeimarRepublic wrote: These are tiny... only 224 grams. It's more expensive than buying kitkat from a convenience store
Lol your getting it for the tin and the CNY theme.
Deal Fanatic
Jun 1, 2006
6929 posts
6433 upvotes
Toronto
WeimarRepublic wrote: lol what are you gonna do with the tin?
Lol... if you don't know how to use it, and find no value in it... then don't buy it
I swear to drunk I'm not God 😝
Oct 21, 2010
293 posts
257 upvotes
Montreal
Sephora wrote: Thanks OP, seems like a nice CNY gift. Max order is only 3 units...my mom wanted me to load up! Sorry ma!
Create another Amazon account?