Sorry, this offer has expired. Set up a deal alert and get notified of future deals like this. Add a Deal Alert

Expired Hot Deals

Sorry, this offer has expired.
Set up a deal alert and get notified of future deals like this.
Set up a Deal Alert
Amazon.ca

Solid deal - 36 LED Outdoor Solar Motion Sensor Light $12.99

• Last Updated:
  • May 4th, 2018 10:41 am
Deal Guru
Mar 8, 2003
11234 posts
3800 upvotes
Richmond Hill
kanechart wrote: Remember if you live somewhere outside of Toronto and BC these are complete garbage. Mostly if you live somewhere hits -10 to -20 and lower you will lose a lot of battery capacity.
these are designed for CA (California not Canada)
Deal Addict
Dec 19, 2007
4912 posts
4932 upvotes
Ontario
wlee wrote: these are designed for CA (California not Canada)
It seems anything that has a battery was made for CA not Canada haha.
---
Deal Addict
Jul 5, 2005
1243 posts
450 upvotes
sold out, saw 7 available. Logged in and no more. OOS for now
Deal Addict
Oct 23, 2013
1480 posts
764 upvotes
GVR
Thanks op! I wished ive got the black color instead of white usb cable. Need to be quick before it will OOS.
Jul 27, 2017
208 posts
88 upvotes
kanechart wrote: It seems anything that has a battery was made for CA not Canada haha.
So true, iPhone is a prime example!
Deal Fanatic
Jun 17, 2013
5120 posts
1501 upvotes
Montreal
can these be mounted with some sort of 3M tape? I rather not drill into my siding.
Deal Addict
Aug 19, 2011
3793 posts
2427 upvotes
West Coast
neverhaveiever wrote: can these be mounted with some sort of 3M tape? I rather not drill into my siding.
Yup, I have used tape on similar lights. I don't recall which one I used as I have a few rolls, but 3M and Gorilla make some good 2-sided tapes. Will likely pull off the paint if/when removed, but better than holes in the siding.
Please don't ask or beg for "thanks". Don't act like this is Facebook. If someone found your post helpful, let them decide if they want to make that click. The more you beg, the less you'll get. Cheers
Sep 11, 2004
446 posts
180 upvotes
blue dragon wrote: Why is it out of stock already
Confused Face
Too bad RFD expired this deal so quickly. I picked up two (with the free USB cable) around 1 pm. I had been watching this item at $12.99 for over a week, and felt in no hurry to buy until the OP posted it today (Darn You!). Faced with the RFD effect I knew I better buy or not see this item at this price for a while. The price on solar LEDs has been dropping significantly over the last few months, and I am sure we will see similar or even better deals soon.

Thank you to the poster(s) with the USB cable link, coupon and instructions for use, as I was not able to find the cable or use the coupon without the added details.
Deal Fanatic
Oct 12, 2007
9732 posts
9502 upvotes
Winchester
kanechart wrote: Remember if you live somewhere outside of Toronto and BC these are complete garbage. Mostly if you live somewhere hits -10 to -20 and lower you will lose a lot of battery capacity.
As stated in my original post, I bought this unit two years ago. It has survived two Ottawa winters extraordinarily well and is going strong. It's a motion light so does not stay illuminated for long periods - the battery has been more than sufficient in the two years I have had this. Our original one is located in an area that is well shaded in the summer and it still does very well. No issues whatsoever.
Upvoting respectful and helpful RFDers since 2007
Deal Expert
Jan 17, 2009
24224 posts
43246 upvotes
ONTARIO
I finally put mine up the other day in the back.
Really happy with it so far. I have mine set to stay off unless there's motion. Motion sensor seems to work great and lights up the deck fairly well. Definitely good for the price. I got a second one (diff model) that I planned to put up next to this one, but I'm thinking it might be overkill now.

Will have to see if it holds up through winter (living in Barrie, ON). So far it's been really rainy and no issues with that.