Amazon.ca

Sonicare electric toothbrush for kids - $44.95

• Last Updated:
  • Jul 23rd, 2020 8:10 am
5 replies
Sep 29, 2010
535 posts
761 upvotes
sedated_xtc wrote: Not too shabby if you're looking for one for the kids :)
Not a terrible price - sometimes they're 29.95 in the SDM clearance section.

Also, note;
  • No tax on children's items (you're already saving 13%)
  • This has (or at least had, not sure if it changed) the SAME motor as the expensive Adult Sonicares, which is MUCH better than the cheap Adult Sonicares. And it's cheaper than the Adult ones
  • If you don't put the included stickers on, no one will know it's a kids brush
Jun 8, 2016
50 posts
43 upvotes
That's exactly what I did, found one of these in a clearance section and have been using it for myself. You can use adult heads on it, but I've been using the kids ones since they're extra soft for my sensitive gums. I put the stickers on though, because I like them :)
Sep 29, 2010
535 posts
761 upvotes
briggernaut wrote: I put the stickers on though, because I like them :)
I will not confirm, nor deny the existence of stickers on my Sonicare. Smiling Face With Open Mouth
Dec 25, 2018
812 posts
1668 upvotes
Does the opposite work? Putting kids brush on a regular sonicare?

Kids two pack brushes on sale too $13.56 with s&s (16.95 otherwise):
Philips Sonicare For Kids Replacement Brush Heads, 2 Pack, HX6042/94 https://www.amazon.ca/dp/B00JXQW9VU
[OP]
Deal Addict
Aug 14, 2006
1264 posts
586 upvotes
GTA
stevepoint wrote: Does the opposite work? Putting kids brush on a regular sonicare?

Kids two pack brushes on sale too $13.56 with s&s (16.95 otherwise):
Philips Sonicare For Kids Replacement Brush Heads, 2 Pack, HX6042/94 https://www.amazon.ca/dp/B00JXQW9VU
Can confirm adult brushes fit on these. Just did a comparison of the kid brush to the adult version - the low power on the kid's brush is akin to the "sensitive" mode on the adult's and the high power on the kid's version is similar to the "clean" mode.

Handle sizes are also pretty much identical, so can provide fit in the same travel case.