Sorry, this offer has expired. Set up a deal alert and get notified of future deals like this. Add a Deal Alert

Expired Hot Deals

Sorry, this offer has expired.
Set up a deal alert and get notified of future deals like this.
Set up a Deal Alert
Amazon.ca

Sony WH-H800/B Wireless Bluetooth Headphones $179.99 (Today Only)

• Last Updated:
  • May 22nd, 2018 11:49 am
Deal Addict
Nov 19, 2017
2027 posts
3623 upvotes
Toronto

[Amazon.ca] Sony WH-H800/B Wireless Bluetooth Headphones $179.99 (Today Only)

Amazon has the Sony WH-H800/B Wireless Bluetooth Headphones on sale for $179.99 for today only.

Regular price is listed at $298. This is also the lowest they've been according to Camel.

Black: https://www.amazon.ca/Sony-WH-H800-Wire ... ck+wh-h800

Moonlit Blue: https://www.amazon.ca/Sony-WH-H800-Wire ... onlit+blue
4 replies
Sep 3, 2016
196 posts
24 upvotes
Ontario, Canada
Been looking for a new pair of headphones. How are these compared to the Plantronics deal?
Jun 6, 2008
447 posts
76 upvotes
Burlington
jtm024 wrote: Been looking for a new pair of headphones. How are these compared to the Plantronics deal?
I prefer the plantronics deal over this due to active noise cancelling (was looking for active).
Deal Fanatic
May 29, 2003
7387 posts
3683 upvotes
GTA
Decent deal! LDAC codec will work with any Android Oreo device for a much better sound quality over all other offerings around this price range.
Jul 22, 2009
464 posts
480 upvotes
Oakville
jtm024 wrote: Been looking for a new pair of headphones. How are these compared to the Plantronics deal?
Can't comment on the audio quality as I don't have the Sony's. All depends what you're looking for.

- Both over-ear designs
- The Plantronics have (average) ANC, while these Sony's are more compact (they collapse)
- Battery life is similar (although this is in favour of the Plantronics, since they have increased battery life when ANC is off, over the 24h rating)
- The Sony's are more minimalistic in design (i.e. less ugly)

Thread Information

There is currently 1 user viewing this thread. (0 members and 1 guest)