Sorry, this offer has expired. Set up a deal alert and get notified of future deals like this. Add a Deal Alert

Expired Hot Deals

Sorry, this offer has expired.
Set up a deal alert and get notified of future deals like this.
Set up a Deal Alert
Amazon.ca

Sony ZV-1 Camera, 1" Sensor, Used Like New, $647

• Last Updated:
  • Feb 8th, 2021 2:49 am
Dec 24, 2015
78 posts
62 upvotes
The Canon SL3 is $720 at Shoppers right now. I picked one up using the $400 redemption and paid the rest and got 20x points as well. Better deal than this if you have enough Optimum points to redeem.
Deal Fanatic
Mar 21, 2010
5924 posts
7346 upvotes
greenteashop wrote: Thanks OP, i got mine today, everything seems ok, im not a camera expert I went into setting and there are tons of settings that i have no idea what they are so i couldnt really test if the unit is function well or not,
I tried shoot something and it auto focus on object and blurs background i guess this is the automatic mode.
is there anything i should check?
Yeah the blur is a "product" photography/videography feature.

If the body is fine externally, the lens comes out and goes in fine then it's good to go..I've bought dozens of used cameras from Amazon and Kijiji and never had a bad one. Just use it, watch YouTube videos and read the manual.
Be a nice person and enjoy life

My feedback: Heatware Redflagdeals
Deal Fanatic
Mar 21, 2010
5924 posts
7346 upvotes
Moirai wrote: The Canon SL3 is $720 at Shoppers right now. I picked one up using the $400 redemption and paid the rest and got 20x points as well. Better deal than this if you have enough Optimum points to redeem.
Completely different cameras. No comparison.
Last edited by fatestkid on Nov 29th, 2020 7:09 am, edited 1 time in total.
Be a nice person and enjoy life

My feedback: Heatware Redflagdeals
Oct 18, 2020
361 posts
684 upvotes
Moirai wrote: The Canon SL3 is $720 at Shoppers right now. I picked one up using the $400 redemption and paid the rest and got 20x points as well. Better deal than this if you have enough Optimum points to redeem.
Dude I bought the used Sony yesterday, stop messing with my head.
Dec 21, 2009
23 posts
6 upvotes
FlazhDealz wrote: Dude I bought the used Sony yesterday, stop messing with my head.
I have used M100 before I think sony camera has warmer picture and much responsive than M series, again this is way better vlogging and making close up video
Oct 18, 2020
361 posts
684 upvotes
greenteashop wrote: I have used M100 before I think sony camera has warmer picture and much responsive than M series, again this is way better vlogging and making close up video
I've been using a Canon T3i for about 8 years so it'll definitely be an improvement for me!
Deal Addict
Oct 19, 2015
1255 posts
2075 upvotes
Vancouver
How much points did you get in total? 20x for the reminder you paid after the redemption, I guess?
Dec 24, 2015
78 posts
62 upvotes
fpenguin wrote: How much points did you get in total? 20x for the reminder you paid after the redemption, I guess?
Yup, amounted to 96k points.
Mar 8, 2010
371 posts
38 upvotes
if anyone bought one and wants to let it go please PM me