842 posts
1623 upvotes

[Amazon.ca] Sopranos: The Complete Series [Blu-ray] $104.99 or $93.99 BB/FS PM

Deal Link:
Savings:
63% off
Sopranos: The Complete Series Box set (Blu-ray) $104.99. Free Shipping

http://www.amazon.ca/Sopranos-Complete- ... s=sopranos

or save even more if you Price Match with Best Buy or Future shop to save another $11.00. (10% of (214.99-104.99)) = $93.99
http://www.bestbuy.ca/en-CA/product/the ... 13326.aspx

http://www.futureshop.ca/en-CA/product/ ... 13326.aspx
23 replies
[OP]
Nov 26, 2005
842 posts
1623 upvotes
lowest price to date.
[OP]
Nov 26, 2005
842 posts
1623 upvotes
PM with BB or FS added to OP.
Deal Addict
Nov 2, 2010
1090 posts
348 upvotes
omg omg omg omg omg should I do it?
***** it yeah IMA DO IT
PRICE MATCH FS HERE I COMMMEEEE
Dec 22, 2008
226 posts
22 upvotes
DONE.....instant buy for me, 63% savings, better then Boxing Week deal @ costco

price matched at BB and got my rewardzone points too
Deal Addict
Jun 24, 2002
3417 posts
1149 upvotes
BC
This tv show has not aged well imo. Watched this series for the first time last year and I wasn't impressed. I recommend trying the show before buying it.
Deal Addict
Nov 2, 2010
1090 posts
348 upvotes
Ren wrote: This tv show has not aged well imo. Watched this series for the first time last year and I wasn't impressed. I recommend trying the show before buying it.
Man you crazy. I've watched it like 5-7 times in its entirety since 2008.
The Sopranos is the best thing to have happened to TV since Color TV and Live Sporting events!
Deal Addict
Sep 29, 2007
1157 posts
301 upvotes
Ren wrote: This tv show has not aged well imo. Watched this series for the first time last year and I wasn't impressed. I recommend trying the show before buying it.
You're nuts. This is still one of the best shows ever. Besides, who buys a $100+ TV show if they haven't watched it before? LOL

Anyway, I also purchased this when I got the email from camel this morning about the price drop. I have been following the set since it launched and can confirm this is the lowest price it's been so far in Canada, as far as retail goes. I almost purchased it from Costco before Xmas when they had it on for $129.99. Glad I waited. Cannot wait to get my hands on this BD set.
Banned
Jun 22, 2012
4737 posts
708 upvotes
Shhanada
My opinion would be the opposite, series is still great. A few things in the early seasons a bit jarring like early cell phones and the crew being impressed by this new technology called DVD. But considering they were authentic, they play as authentic - which I prefer to the way a lot of retro shows try to inject period specific cues that just seem forced.
Deal Addict
Dec 16, 2007
3906 posts
1027 upvotes
Toronto
Nice deal, if I didn't already have every season on my computer I'd pick this up. Excellent series
Deal Addict
Dec 16, 2007
3906 posts
1027 upvotes
Toronto
MikeAK wrote: You're nuts. This is still one of the best shows ever. Besides, who buys a $100+ TV show if they haven't watched it before? LOL
What so wrong with that? I bought the breaking bad series without seeing an episode prior.
Personally I'd rather spend my money on something I haven't already enjoyed, but to each their own.
Deal Addict
Jun 24, 2002
3417 posts
1149 upvotes
BC
hitman_24 wrote: What so wrong with that? I bought the breaking bad series without seeing an episode prior.
Personally I'd rather spend my money on something I haven't already enjoyed, but to each their own.
Exactly! The real lulz is assuming everyone is exactly the same.
Deal Addict
Nov 2, 2010
1090 posts
348 upvotes
Got it earlier today.
Niceeee
Deal Addict
Sep 29, 2007
1157 posts
301 upvotes
hitman_24 wrote: What so wrong with that? I bought the breaking bad series without seeing an episode prior.
I didn't say there was anything wrong with it... but it is most definitely not the normal practice. I don't know anyone who would go out and buy a complete TV series on bluray, for the cost that most are, when they haven't watched a single episode. Especially with streaming right at our fingertips. I mean really, we're not talking about a movie here. What if you didn't like the TV show? Too each their own indeed. lol
Deal Addict
Dec 16, 2007
3906 posts
1027 upvotes
Toronto
MikeAK wrote: I didn't say there was anything wrong with it... but it is most definitely not the normal practice. I don't know anyone who would go out and buy a complete TV series on bluray, for the cost that most are, when they haven't watched a single episode. Especially with streaming right at our fingertips. I mean really, we're not talking about a movie here. What if you didn't like the TV show? Too each their own indeed. lol
Well......now you do
Deal Fanatic
Apr 23, 2007
5058 posts
1187 upvotes
London
Thanks. PM'd at Future Shop
Dec 28, 2014
17 posts
3 upvotes
ON
I always buy complete series' even without watching - if they are critically acclaimed and I know it's gonna be good

Thread Information

There are currently 2 users viewing this thread. (0 members and 2 guests)