Sorry, this offer has expired. Set up a deal alert and get notified of future deals like this. Add a Deal Alert

Expired Hot Deals

Sorry, this offer has expired.
Set up a deal alert and get notified of future deals like this.
Set up a Deal Alert
Amazon.ca

Soundcore 2 portable bluetooth speaker - $49.99

• Last Updated:
  • Jun 7th, 2022 12:16 pm
Deal Addict
Jan 29, 2006
1942 posts
1746 upvotes
Center of the univer…

[Amazon.ca] Soundcore 2 portable bluetooth speaker - $49.99

Soundcore 2 speakers are back on sale at $50 with a $20 coupon (make sure to clip that) and these can be paired together wirelessly which is a big advantage.

Tom’s Guide calls it “The Best Bluetooth Speaker Value”.

Unbelievable sound: 12W of pure audio power with enhanced bass Thunders from dual neodymium drivers. An advanced digital signal processor ensures pounding bass and zero distortion at any volume.

Outdoor-proof: IPX7 protection safeguards against rain, dust, snow, and spills. Get incredible sound at home, in the yard, or anywhere else imaginable.

Intense bass: exclusive bass up technology and a patented spiral bass port boost low-end frequencies to make the beats hit even harder.

Wireless stereo pairing: pair two Sound Core 2 (Updated Version only) together via a single device for big stereo sound.
Thread Summary
Looking for more options? Check out RFD Reviews' top picks for the best waterproof speakers!
9 replies
Deal Addict
Feb 14, 2006
1499 posts
2391 upvotes
Hammonds
I have the smaller round version of these speakers with 0 complaints, good sound easy pairing and decent battery life. Stereo option is very nice, but seems to lack with this deal as the coupon is for one only. Interested if all soundcore pair with others, like if I could pair this square with a round.
Deal Expert
Aug 6, 2001
17811 posts
5762 upvotes
Stuck in a Box
Thanks for sharing. How does it compare with JBL Charge series? (Which I love)
Deal Addict
Jan 29, 2006
1942 posts
1746 upvotes
Center of the univer…
weedb0y wrote: Thanks for sharing. How does it compare with JBL Charge series? (Which I love)
Rtings has a great comparison between charge 4 and soundcore 2 here:

https://www.rtings.com/speaker/tools/co ... shold=0.10

JBL does have a deeper bass and i'd compare it more closely to the soundcore motion boom that was on sale last week for $99 but for $50 range, soundcore 2 wins.
Feb 2, 2015
675 posts
1217 upvotes
Calgary, AB
^ I would agree with the OP -- good sound but not quite the bass from a similar JBL or UE Boom. I've had the Soundcore 2 since 2019 ($37.99 shared here on RFD) and have used it often since then. Very long and reliable battery life, good sound and easy to use and connect. Best sound for the price & size IMO
Oct 7, 2018
384 posts
667 upvotes
Montreal
I got the Soundcore 3 from Aliexpress last year for about $60 and it's been amazing
Deal Fanatic
Feb 18, 2013
5659 posts
9734 upvotes
BC
weedb0y wrote: Thanks for sharing. How does it compare with JBL Charge series? (Which I love)
I tried the soundcore 1/2 when they first came out and wasn't impressed with it. I recall the lower bass was lacking.

If you want something comparable to the bigger brands like JBL/Bose/UE, the soundcore motion+ and motion boom are both excellent (I own both). Worth the extra $.
Deal Addict
Feb 3, 2019
1574 posts
3584 upvotes
Canada
Bought this a few years back for 70 bucks, great speaker, no complaints. Only thing I wish it had was USB C charging, but those were pretty uncommon a few years ago.
Live a little
Deal Fanatic
Feb 18, 2013
5659 posts
9734 upvotes
BC
If you don't mind renewed/refurb and want to stay around the $50 range this is another option. Haven't tried it myself but recall reading a user saying it performed similiar to a UE boom. Can pair them together.

Anker Soundcore Flare 2 (renewed) - 2-pack for $69.99 after coupon
https://www.amazon.ca/Soundcore-Bluetoo ... merReviews

A single new unit sells for $110:
https://www.amazon.ca/Anker-Soundcore-W ... 185&sr=8-2
Deal Expert
Aug 6, 2001
17811 posts
5762 upvotes
Stuck in a Box
peakingduck wrote: I tried the soundcore 1/2 when they first came out and wasn't impressed with it. I recall the lower bass was lacking.

If you want something comparable to the bigger brands like JBL/Bose/UE, the soundcore motion+ and motion boom are both excellent (I own both). Worth the extra $.
Thank you.

Thread Information

There is currently 1 user viewing this thread. (0 members and 1 guest)