• Feb 10th, 2021 2:00 am
[OP]
Deal Addict
Jan 29, 2006
1625 posts
752 upvotes
Center of the univer…

[Amazon.ca] Soundcore by Anker Life A2 with ANC - $74.99

Great price for TWS headphones with active noise cancellation, 35 hours battery life, IPX5 rating, 6 MEMs mic.

These are the new ones so I'm surprised they are already heavily discounted. Can't say how they sound but if they are anything like the liberty 2 pros, those are very well reviewed but these ones add active noise cancellation which is missing on the liberty 2 pro.

This was the only review I could find

12 replies
Jan 3, 2018
23 posts
83 upvotes
Markham
Thanks OP! Copped a pair! The transparency mode present at this price point sold me
Sep 8, 2020
41 posts
65 upvotes
Anyone know how the mic is for zoom/discord/ etc?

Edit: lol nvm. the reviewer covers that at the very end of the video, if anyone else was curious
Aug 30, 2015
748 posts
473 upvotes
Kitchener, ON
didnt know this El Jefe guy, such a great review
Jun 9, 2018
156 posts
224 upvotes
Just found this post on the Anker Reddit sub as the review video is for the Life Dot 2 NC.

"I just contacted the Soundcore Support Team and asked for the differences between Life Dot 2 NC and Life A2 NC. Here is the answer :

"Soundcore Life A2 is not the updated version of Soundcore Life Dot 2 NC. Please know there are two main differences between the Life A2 NC and Dot 2 NC.

1. There are 6 mics on the Soundcore Life A2 NC, 3 microphones for each earbud, while there are 4 mics on the Soundcore Life Dot 2 NC.

2. Soundcore Life Dot 2 NC is the offline version. Yes, it is only available and could be bought in some US offline stores for now.

Aside from these two points, they perform the same. "
Jan 22, 2015
454 posts
517 upvotes
Toronto, ON
SpaceWaffle wrote: Anyone know how the mic is for zoom/discord/ etc?

Edit: lol nvm. the reviewer covers that at the very end of the video, if anyone else was curious
I'm curious but not able to watch the video for a few hours..
Deal Addict
Feb 18, 2013
3320 posts
4529 upvotes
BC
Not that this isn't a good deal but it seems like Anker threads are popping up every week lately.

OP's last ~15 threads are either Anker or soundpeats who are both known to commission posts. Hmmm...
Jan 31, 2014
174 posts
78 upvotes
Montréal
It's not fulfilled by amazon just FYI, shipping seems delayed?
Mar 2, 2005
132 posts
71 upvotes
Toronto
How do these compare to all the other anker true wireless buds?
[OP]
Deal Addict
Jan 29, 2006
1625 posts
752 upvotes
Center of the univer…
I'd have to say the noise cancellation is a big plus compared to the other ones