Expired Hot Deals

Amazon.ca

Soundcore Liberty 2 Pro True Wireless Earbuds $99.99 ($70 off)

[OP]
Jr. Member
Dec 29, 2010
121 posts
134 upvotes
Vancouver

[Amazon.ca] Soundcore Liberty 2 Pro True Wireless Earbuds $99.99 ($70 off)

Image
Quite a large discount on these TWS headphones.
Comprehensive review here https://www.rtings.com/headphones/revie ... y-wireless
Overall seems like a decent sports headphone for the price with the discount.

Make sure to clip the coupon!
9 replies
Deal Addict
Jan 26, 2018
1091 posts
705 upvotes
I returned mine last year, the hissing problem is still there and maybe I got a older version, it's definitely noticeable.

And this thing is big, I feel a little uncomfortable if using it all day long. Well bettery life and sound quality is good though.
Member
Mar 26, 2013
242 posts
178 upvotes
Twin Peaks
Awesome buds, no issues for over a year, highly recommended except for where moisture may be involved, water will destroy the special driver according to manufacturer warning.
Member
Feb 3, 2009
371 posts
121 upvotes
Jonquiere
Great price.

Wondering if better to pay 40$ more and get the upgraded version with LDAC?


Black version also 99 at costco w free shipping.
Deal Addict
User avatar
Feb 14, 2002
3453 posts
341 upvotes
Vancouver
BottleB wrote: Great price.

Wondering if better to pay 40$ more and get the upgraded version with LDAC?


Black version also 99 at costco w free shipping.
link?
Deal Expert
User avatar
Aug 6, 2001
16427 posts
4188 upvotes
Stuck in a Box
keshan wrote: I returned mine last year, the hissing problem is still there and maybe I got a older version, it's definitely noticeable.

And this thing is big, I feel a little uncomfortable if using it all day long. Well bettery life and sound quality is good though.
+1, for $100 bucks, people should go for other options. None of the Anker ones can match SQ from notable players like Jabra, Sony etc.

Jabra even has the new elites (budget edition with some unnecessary features turned off) for $99 bucks CDN.
Newbie
Dec 26, 2007
35 posts
19 upvotes
ultimately i ended up going back to wired for headphone listening, nothing wireless gets even close, but when i was trying and buying and reselling different bluetooth twi earbuds these easily had the best flat and true sound of the ones i tried. please dont even try me with jabras sounding better than these specific earbuds. maybe some of the cheaper anker and twi buds but not these ones.

the phone app is really great for eq and you can design your own curve or have one made based on a hearing test.

if you have a source for ldac 990, like a newer android phone or ldac transmitter, i would definitely just get those ones if theyre only 40 more right now. ldac 990 cuts out a lot of hf noise compared to other codecs.

and then even newer than those are the 3 that just came out. but newer doesnt necessarily mean better so id wait for some reviews before buying the 3s.

just like dacs and headphones, these companies seem to release an updated version of their products every week lol
Deal Addict
Mar 18, 2015
2652 posts
1850 upvotes
Antarctica
plikestechno wrote: ultimately i ended up going back to wired for headphone listening, nothing wireless gets even close, but when i was trying and buying and reselling different bluetooth twi earbuds these easily had the best flat and true sound of the ones i tried. please dont even try me with jabras sounding better than these specific earbuds. maybe some of the cheaper anker and twi buds but not these ones.

the phone app is really great for eq and you can design your own curve or have one made based on a hearing test.

if you have a source for ldac 990, like a newer android phone or ldac transmitter, i would definitely just get those ones if theyre only 40 more right now. ldac 990 cuts out a lot of hf noise compared to other codecs.

and then even newer than those are the 3 that just came out. but newer doesnt necessarily mean better so id wait for some reviews before buying the 3s.

just like dacs and headphones, these companies seem to release an updated version of their products every week lol
I am sorry but the sound core doesn’t even come close to the 75t in my experience. Heck even the buds+ were better.

Top

Thread Information

There is currently 1 user viewing this thread. (0 members and 1 guest)