Expired Hot Deals

[Amazon.ca] Soundcore Liberty True Wireless Earbuds, 8 hours playtime (100 Hour Playtime with the case) 67.99$

  • Last Updated:
  • Oct 20th, 2019 7:16 pm
Deal Addict
User avatar
May 27, 2007
3341 posts
738 upvotes
0.5 warm up and mobility
0.5 warm up compound 1
1-1.5 compound 1
1-1.5 compound 2 and or isolations 1 to 3
0.5 mobility and flexibility work
/0.5-1 LISS for cutting.
/0.5 shower before+after around -20to-50 weather ...
Average 4 hours.

Not sure if nolaifu but,
Welcome to the life of a gym rat... Face With Tears Of Joy
peakingduck wrote: What are you doing at the gym that takes 4hrs?!
RFD iTrader:76|||0
HEATWARE:15|||0
EBAY:220|||0
Member
Nov 25, 2009
373 posts
133 upvotes
Terrace
What's the best off brand/chinese bluetooth earbuds you can buy off amazon right now under $100? I'll be on lookout during black friday...
Deal Addict
Apr 21, 2003
4734 posts
213 upvotes
Winnipeg
peakingduck wrote: What are you doing at the gym that takes 4hrs?!
Watch hot chicks!
Deal Addict
Sep 2, 2004
2190 posts
491 upvotes
I recently bought the Tranya T3 and they seem good so far. My first pair of BT wireless headphones so I don't have much to compare to. They have some instant coupons for theses and some other models right now. The T3 are $65 so similar to the ones in the OP in case anyone is interested.

https://www.amazon.ca/dp/B07KW1TNSM/ref ... NDbDNQHG8S
Member
Mar 30, 2013
307 posts
105 upvotes
Petawawa
Is that an efficient use of time or, do you just like being there? Just curious. I find it hard to lifts weights for that long but can play sports no problem
Triad wrote: 0.5 warm up and mobility
0.5 warm up compound 1
1-1.5 compound 1
1-1.5 compound 2 and or isolations 1 to 3
0.5 mobility and flexibility work
/0.5-1 LISS for cutting.
/0.5 shower before+after around -20to-50 weather ...
Average 4 hours.

Not sure if nolaifu but,
Welcome to the life of a gym rat... Face With Tears Of Joy
Deal Addict
User avatar
May 27, 2007
3341 posts
738 upvotes
A lot of it is resting between sets for usually about 10 minutes.
10x3 squats @ 85% requires 10 mins between sets or so
mrpricematch wrote: Is that an efficient use of time or, do you just like being there? Just curious. I find it hard to lifts weights for that long but can play sports no problem
RFD iTrader:76|||0
HEATWARE:15|||0
EBAY:220|||0
Deal Guru
User avatar
Aug 6, 2001
14069 posts
2144 upvotes
Stuck in a Box
lawonga wrote: What's the best off brand/chinese bluetooth earbuds you can buy off amazon right now under $100? I'll be on lookout during black friday...
I am very picky about my music listening and I have been very impressed by Soundpeats. I use them over my Bose (wired) ones.
Deal Fanatic
User avatar
Jan 23, 2009
6394 posts
2443 upvotes
weedb0y wrote: I am very picky about my music listening and I have been very impressed by Soundpeats. I use them over my Bose (wired) ones.
Can you point out a link on Amazon for the specific Soundpeats model you have? Tons of TWS in the market, just want to own a really nice pair and be done with it.
Deal Guru
User avatar
Aug 6, 2001
14069 posts
2144 upvotes
Stuck in a Box
domo325 wrote: Can you point out a link on Amazon for the specific Soundpeats model you have? Tons of TWS in the market, just want to own a really nice pair and be done with it.
Just PM'd you.
Newbie
Jun 24, 2015
69 posts
44 upvotes
Have the Neo, other than can't use the mono mode for the Left ear and not USB type C charging, I have zero complain
Member
Jul 31, 2007
206 posts
99 upvotes
lawonga wrote: What's the best off brand/chinese bluetooth earbuds you can buy off amazon right now under $100? I'll be on lookout during black friday...
Lypertek TEVI (go on their official page if not on amazon)
Edifier TWS5
1more stylish
Sabbat E12

all of these are solid

the market is exploding if you can afford to wait try again in six months, because soon under 50$ earbuds will match the quality of 300$ ones from one year ago.
Deal Addict
User avatar
May 27, 2007
3341 posts
738 upvotes
T1pro now is similar price 20% off =63.99


https://www.amazon.ca/TRANYA-Bluetooth- ... G3AGQZSMB1

Capt. wrote: I recently bought the Tranya T3 and they seem good so far. My first pair of BT wireless headphones so I don't have much to compare to. They have some instant coupons for theses and some other models right now. The T3 are $65 so similar to the ones in the OP in case anyone is interested.

https://www.amazon.ca/dp/B07KW1TNSM/ref ... NDbDNQHG8S
RFD iTrader:76|||0
HEATWARE:15|||0
EBAY:220|||0

Top

Thread Information

There is currently 1 user viewing this thread. (0 members and 1 guest)