Sorry, this offer has expired. Set up a deal alert and get notified of future deals like this. Add a Deal Alert

Expired Hot Deals

Sorry, this offer has expired.
Set up a deal alert and get notified of future deals like this.
Set up a Deal Alert
Amazon.ca

Soundcore Motion Boom Outdoor Speaker $99.99 after coupon (near time low)

• Last Updated:
  • Jul 12th, 2022 3:50 am
Deal Addict
Nov 10, 2004
3097 posts
206 upvotes
British Columbia
Just in case anyone was still looking, it is $102.99 today with a coupon. $3.00 more than the last deal, but still good.
Deal Addict
May 2, 2006
1362 posts
269 upvotes
StarStrike wrote: Just in case anyone was still looking, it is $102.99 today with a coupon. $3.00 more than the last deal, but still good.
Shows up as $119.99 after I selected the $20 coupon.
Deal Expert
Mar 22, 2004
16012 posts
7474 upvotes
RFD
Are these anker units better or comparable to those Bose bluetooth speakers? For all the hate Bose gets their bluetooth speakers are pretty good in my opinion.
Deal Addict
May 2, 2008
2984 posts
2445 upvotes
Mississauga
peakingduck wrote: I have both. Rave neo is twice the weight of the boom, about the size of a bookshelf speaker. Haven't done a direct comparison recently but the rave neo gets excessively loud (the boom is already loud enough) and has slight improvements in clarity/fuller sound/deeper bass. I use the rave neo in my home gym for blasting music and the boom in my office for softer listening.

Depends on your usage but I'd probably recommend the boom as it's about 90% of the rave neo but more portable. Can't go wrong with either.
Great write up.

The rave Neo was actually on clearance at Costco for 69.97. I picked up a pair. Couldn't be happier.
Vinh
If you're going to hate, Get off RFD!
Deal Addict
Nov 10, 2004
3097 posts
206 upvotes
British Columbia
vinnie1990 wrote: Great write up.

The rave Neo was actually on clearance at Costco for 69.97. I picked up a pair. Couldn't be happier.
Wait what? My closest Costco was on sale for $99, but $69.97 is a steal!
Deal Guru
Jan 11, 2004
10408 posts
1123 upvotes
Toronto
vinnie1990 wrote: Great write up.

For that price buy two and chain connect them for stereo sound
"When operating the viewfinder diopter control with your eye to the viewfinder, care should be taken not to put your finger in your eye accidentally."
Jul 26, 2020
350 posts
568 upvotes
hotsauce007 wrote: Curious why the JBL xtreme speakers are so much more expensive than this yet seem to have weaker specs?
The Anker are more thumpy and boomy than the JBL. JBL has more clarity.

At the end of the day, if it's for a party and to have rap/techno play in the background, go Anker. If you wanna listen to some rock/metal/classical while relaxing outside, grab the JBL.

General rule of thumb (except for really shitty devices), the bigger the speaker, the easier/cheaper it is to reproduce sound.

I spend much more than I should on sound...
Deal Addict
May 2, 2008
2984 posts
2445 upvotes
Mississauga
akito925 wrote: For that price buy two and chain connect them for stereo sound
Ya that's what I did. Works amazing. Both together in close proximity or further apart (one in the front and back yard for greater/continuous music coverage
Vinh
If you're going to hate, Get off RFD!
Deal Fanatic
Feb 18, 2013
5659 posts
9734 upvotes
BC
toshis wrote: Sorry to bump up this thread but I'm noticing the monster is on sale now for $76 after coupon. Thoughts on this unit for that price?
https://www.amazon.ca/Bluetooth-Monster ... 68&sr=8-18
You could order both to try out but I'm pretty confident the motion boom is the better speaker. I wouldn't put much weight on the monster's retail price, I always see Monster products heavily discounted with coupons/codes on facebook group pages for amazon deals. The price after discount floats around $80-$90. Not that Monster was amazing in the past but I read they sold the branding rights which explains why a lot of their products can only be found sold by some random chinese seller and fulfilled by amazon.

Physically I think it looks pretty weird with the dumbbell design and looks a bit bigger than the motion boom.
Last edited by peakingduck on Jul 8th, 2022 4:46 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Deal Addict
Nov 1, 2004
2532 posts
267 upvotes
Ottawa
vinnie1990 wrote: Ya that's what I did. Works amazing. Both together in close proximity or further apart (one in the front and back yard for greater/continuous music coverage
Is it true stereo or just two mono speakers together?

Do you have to pair them together each time you want to use them or do they stay connected?
Deal Addict
Aug 21, 2006
1872 posts
1231 upvotes
Is this better then the soundcore rave se at Costco? That one is currently on sale for 89.99$
Deal Addict
Nov 1, 2004
2532 posts
267 upvotes
Ottawa
Prime day deal at 97.99

Hmm was hoping the MotionPlus would be a prime day deal to test both

I’m looking for an outdoor speaker but don’t need a lot of volume/bass, would rather have clarity. Anyone have experience with boom and plus for outdoor use?
Deal Expert
Apr 16, 2002
26211 posts
39769 upvotes
Toronto
I know it'd increase cost but really wish these would include FM radio tuners. That would make them perfect for tailgating at the drive-in movies
Cars ruin cities
Cars ruin cities
Cars ruin cities