• Nov 7th, 2021 11:13 pm
[OP]
Deal Addict
Feb 17, 2011
2421 posts
704 upvotes
Toronto

[Amazon.ca] SoundPEATS Air3 Wireless Earbuds BT 5.2 $41.99

Was shopping around for wireless earbuds and saw these, seems like a decent deal for the price for a new model with BT5.2. I've bought from this brand a few earbuds a couple years ago and they've been great. Will post a review when I receive them and test it out.

There's a coupon code for a $18 discount:

Code: 6TN83TMA
Original price: $59.99
Deal price: $41.99
Last edited by nuwan32 on Oct 18th, 2021 11:14 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Thread Summary
If you're shopping for more options, check out RFD Reviews' top picks for the best wireless earbuds!
47 replies
Deal Addict
Jan 19, 2007
1016 posts
879 upvotes
$65.53 after tax. I'm tempted because I'd rather have a hard shell design but need more feedback from rfd on the air2.

Also concerning that apparently this model was released less than 3 months ago yet Amazon reviews are from 2020. Classic product/model switch to keep old reviews is shady.
Deal Guru
Oct 21, 2015
10857 posts
83077 upvotes
Ontario
soundpeats always shill on RFD> careful.
⬆⬆⬆⬆⬆⬆⬆⬆⬆⬆⬆
Deal Addict
Jan 19, 2007
1016 posts
879 upvotes
nuwan32 wrote: Forgot to post, edited.
Not seeing $41.99 anywhere. $60.99 with $3 coupon.

Edit: spoke too soon. Thanks for adding the coupon code.
Deal Expert
Feb 24, 2018
21753 posts
26308 upvotes
There are a billion of these devices, hard to tell good from bad.

Paid YT fluff reviews don't help.

Head scratcher.
Deal Guru
Mar 1, 2002
10200 posts
7158 upvotes
Toronto
Dudios Soundpeats are back? Thought they got wiped out in the Amazon purge for buying reviews, also shilled a lot here.
Oct 9, 2017
39 posts
9 upvotes
kronos288 wrote: $65.53 after tax. I'm tempted because I'd rather have a hard shell design but need more feedback from rfd on the air2.

Also concerning that apparently this model was released less than 3 months ago yet Amazon reviews are from 2020. Classic product/model switch to keep old reviews is shady.
I have the Air2s. Overall a solid set of earbuds. I seem to have call quality issues sometimes while talking on the phone, but no problems listening to music ever. Great battery life and pretty comfortable. They’re a bit bulkier in the ear than the original wired apple ear buds are
Aug 14, 2009
488 posts
583 upvotes
AB
Soundpeats are one of the better cheap knockoff brands. I've had the original TrueAir and the TrueAir2 and been been pleased with both. If you want a non-in-ear Bluetooth pair that actually has AptX, this is a good option imo.
Jun 1, 2019
59 posts
53 upvotes
The comments here from those who haven't tried these earphones are crazy. I bought a pair 2 years ago thinking it's only 39 bucks and if it wasn't that good then at least it's a fraction of airpods or Samsungs.

It blew my mind how great they were, esp the bass. Bought another pair and recommended it to everyone I know. Mine was an older model than this but if you're looking for a great set for cheap then try out soundpeats. You won't regret it.
Deal Expert
Feb 24, 2018
21753 posts
26308 upvotes

It's 2137 and she's zen'ing out to her pair of Soundpeats, as a retro-moment of peace in her futurescape.

She speaks a dialect of Sino-Russian common in that era.

This is my take-away from the company's marketing material.
Deal Addict
Feb 19, 2017
4370 posts
2912 upvotes
Vancouver
redflagdealsguy wrote: There are a billion of these devices, hard to tell good from bad.

Paid YT fluff reviews don't help.

Head scratcher.
You are right with all the paid reviews but these (at least the air2) are actually pretty good despite shilling a lot for reviews. If anything they seem to be shilling for traffic/search algorithms.

Of course from what my friend told me, they were only good while they work. It ended up breaking on him after a couple months. In the long run, it might make sense buying from a name (or bigger name) brand since odds are they would last longer. I haven’t had issue with anker soundcore (mostly use for workouts) or apple AirPods with regular use during covid.
Deal Expert
Feb 24, 2018
21753 posts
26308 upvotes
Paigne wrote: You are right with all the paid reviews but these (at least the air2) are actually pretty good despite shilling a lot for reviews. If anything they seem to be shilling for traffic/search algorithms.

Of course from what my friend told me, they were only good while they work. It ended up breaking on him after a couple months. In the long run, it might make sense buying from a name (or bigger name) brand since odds are they would last longer. I haven’t had issue with anker soundcore (mostly use for workouts) or apple AirPods with regular use during covid.
Appreciate the advice. Thank you.
Deal Addict
Oct 17, 2009
1315 posts
3011 upvotes
Thatdealguy wrote: soundpeats always shill on RFD> careful.
Ain't this the truth. These guys have offered me money multiple times. OP is definitely paid.
Deal Addict
Jun 23, 2014
1629 posts
1005 upvotes
Vancouver, BC
MikoWilson wrote: Ain't this the truth. These guys have offered me money multiple times. OP is definitely paid.
How come I don't get any offers?
Deal Addict
Oct 17, 2009
1315 posts
3011 upvotes
Sievert wrote: How come I don't get any offers?
Yeah, I don't know how they find shills. I think it's because I have a great review score on Amazon
Jul 28, 2007
888 posts
1384 upvotes
Calgary
Thatdealguy wrote: soundpeats always shill on RFD> careful.
Is it just me or are there a lot of weird Amazon generic brand name products popping up on RFD?
Apr 14, 2006
15 posts
5 upvotes
I have the Air2 and would buy them again.

Can keep them in my ears for hours comfortably. I like that they aren't shoved into your ear canal, but they still stay put. They will fly out if you pull a shirt off while wearing them.

I also like how they are sideways in the case. Makes taking them out much easier, and easier to clean the pocket in the case.

They sound good, not sure "great". I use them all the time as a headset for phonecalls, and they are very good for that. No complaints from the other end of the line.

I almost never review and have never been offered to get paid for a review, but needed to chime in here.
Sep 10, 2014
62 posts
18 upvotes
Toronto, ON
I have been using sound peats truefree2 for more than a year. The sound quality for music is okaish. I like it because it's loud and cheap, and fits well in the ear , so ideal for my runs. I don't have to be scared of losing them.
The magnetic connector did not work after a year and they sent me a free replacement.