Hot Deals

Amazon.ca

SoundPEATS Air3 Wireless Earbuds BT 5.2 $41.99

• Last Updated:
  • Nov 7th, 2021 11:13 pm
Aug 13, 2019
713 posts
1029 upvotes
I've owned 3 pairs of soundpeat and they are awesome. I've upgraded to edifier tws pro which I highly recommend and theyre about 45 on aliexpress. The nice part with the soundpeats is they offered me money back with a good review which I clearly took since I wanted to give them a good review anyways. Mind you I never use any of these for calls but for everything else I would highly recommend any of them.
Deal Expert
Aug 6, 2001
15682 posts
3552 upvotes
Stuck in a Box
trendless wrote: Soundpeats are one of the better cheap knockoff brands. I've had the original TrueAir and the TrueAir2 and been been pleased with both. If you want a non-in-ear Bluetooth pair that actually has AptX, this is a good option imo.
I agree. I found the SQ on Soundpeats to be better than Anker ones even.

Heck, my back-up pair to my Jabra 75T Elite's is a Soundpeats headset. (hiking/running/rough use)
Jan 21, 2007
13 posts
10 upvotes
Calgary, AB
Ordered, got it for $41.99 Code gave me $15.00 off plus $3.00 coupon. Thank you!
Deal Addict
Feb 18, 2013
4095 posts
5878 upvotes
BC
Dunderhead wrote: Is it just me or are there a lot of weird Amazon generic brand name products popping up on RFD?
Soundpeats have been around for a while, maybe 5-6 years. They're one of the better amazon earbud brands on Amazon, I've purchased from them in the past and been happy with them.
May 2, 2008
483 posts
728 upvotes
Toronto, Canada
KevinM11 wrote: I have the Air2s. Overall a solid set of earbuds. I seem to have call quality issues sometimes while talking on the phone, but no problems listening to music ever. Great battery life and pretty comfortable. They’re a bit bulkier in the ear than the original wired apple ear buds are
I too have the SoundPEATS TrueAir2 and I am very pleased with them.
Dec 31, 2018
138 posts
211 upvotes
I use soundpeats earbuds and prefer them 10000x to the Skullcandy sesh I bought. Only time they've ever cut out on me is when I'm running the microwave lol, because presumably they're on the same frequency 🤷🏻‍♀️
Mar 4, 2008
320 posts
223 upvotes
Gatineau
How are these for running? Will they stay in ear? I have pretty small ears and have always prefer headphones with a loop around the ear design
Deal Addict
Jan 13, 2003
2416 posts
1039 upvotes
Deal is dead, but just for context, I have two sets of Soundpeats and they're both excellent and critics review them well. Soundpeats was months ahead of other brands launching products with the latest tech. My Soundpeats Sonic has low-latency game mode, the latest qualcomm chip for single independent earbud use, and 10 hours of real life battery life, all for a fraction of the price of a big brand. I literally leave one earbud in for 10 hours.
Jul 15, 2003
767 posts
321 upvotes
Ottawa
I had to switch to the item sold by mysound ($59.99) for the coupon to work.

That was a couple of days ago and it doesn't work for me now, so it's possible that it doesn't work any more.
Deal Addict
Jan 19, 2007
1016 posts
879 upvotes
rodenti wrote: I had to switch to the item sold by mysound ($59.99) for the coupon to work.

That was a couple of days ago and it doesn't work for me now, so it's possible that it doesn't work any more.
That did the trick. Thanks!
Deal Expert
Feb 24, 2018
21761 posts
26320 upvotes
Code may still work.

Remember, these codes normally only work once, making it seem like the code dies after your use.

God bless, gents.
Dec 20, 2012
478 posts
386 upvotes
Barrie
ac1193 wrote: How are these for running? Will they stay in ear? I have pretty small ears and have always prefer headphones with a loop around the ear design
I have the 2s and love them - I run and workout with them without issue.

If I hadn't just bought a second pair (no issues with the first pair) a couple months ago I'd be grabbing a pair of these.
Mar 4, 2008
320 posts
223 upvotes
Gatineau
The promotional code you entered is invalid for your purchase