• Jul 15th, 2020 1:23 pm
[OP]
Deal Addict
Jan 29, 2006
1845 posts
1431 upvotes
Center of the univer…

[Amazon.ca] SoundPeats Q12 Bluetooth Earbuds - $25

Amazon has a bunch of soundpeats on sale right now. There is a coupon clipping and there is an additional coupon if you scroll down in the description for additional $ off which brings down the prices on most of these listings.

https://www.amazon.ca/dp/B0819R975Q - Q12 - $25.19
https://www.amazon.ca/dp/B085NQNH9L - Truedots - $30.49
https://www.amazon.ca/dp/B088649PNR - Truebuds - $45.99

Out of the three im leaning towards the truebuds..
7 replies
Nov 21, 2011
420 posts
427 upvotes
Markham
Why the downvotes? Bad price or quality?
Apr 7, 2009
575 posts
358 upvotes
toronto
Stagaz630 wrote: Why the downvotes? Bad price or quality?
Inconsistent quality and they're always discounted. Similar to the Dudios ones which also seem to be on sale often.
Sep 6, 2014
25 posts
47 upvotes
Toronto, ON
I recently got a pair of soundpeats and I love them. My wife has Samsung buds (it's never worth getting her knock offs) and you will not be able to tell the difference. I got the dual sound driver version.

I was skeptical at first since I've had bad luck with non name brand electronics but these were actually amazing. The case is first rate and the sound quality amazing.

Soundwise you won't be able to tell the difference. The only thing my wife noted between mine and hers is that there is a small flange on the Samsung's to ensure they stay in your ear. My fit perfectly and haven't had them slip out at all and I did a run and work in the garage with them.

For about 1/3 the price of Samsung's you are getting a great deal. I would for sure buy them again so if you're on the fence you should definitely grab them. You won't be disappointed.

When my wife inevitably loses hers I'm sure she will be grabbing mine.
Aug 6, 2019
119 posts
130 upvotes
Ontario
I'm very impressed with the soundpeats capsule on the last deal, and my Dudios just came in today. I have soundpeats QY7 and QY8s that have lasted me 6+ years at this point. Always impressed with the soundpeats sound (make sure you have the correct buds) and even more impressed with the newer versions coming out.

Will report back on the Dudios that I picked up for $20.

I think that's enough headphones for the next 6+ years ( I hope)
Deal Expert
Aug 6, 2001
16838 posts
4620 upvotes
Stuck in a Box
Soundpeats and Dudios are same company and very credible alternative to Aukey/Anker sets.
May 1, 2019
581 posts
2216 upvotes
Smithers, BC
For those considering the TrueDots linked in OP, the sound quality is great, but there is a little latency when watching video (they contain a Realtek chip--no aptX support). They've released an updated version of the Truedot that contains a Qualcomm chip, that has next to no latency. (aptX support). Unfortunately, these are not discounted, but do have a $5 coupon.

www.amazon.ca/dp/B084S9F6RP/ link to updated version

EDIT: I know the OPs link advertises QC chip, but they don't actually contain one. Trust me, I found out the hard way, and exchanged. Kind of annoying the ad hasn't been updated.