[Amazon Canada] SoundPEATS True Wireless Bluetooth 5.0 Earphones $39.19

• Last Updated:
  • Sep 13th, 2019 8:27 am
[OP]
Mar 26, 2012
921 posts
529 upvotes

[Amazon Canada] SoundPEATS True Wireless Bluetooth 5.0 Earphones $39.19

Saw this on Amazon's deal of the day page, seems like a good deal. Has quite a few reviews and rating seems to be decent.

Your text to link here...

Some other models are on sale here Your text to link here... a warm deal I think
7 replies
Deal Addict
Nov 17, 2003
1661 posts
544 upvotes
Edmonton
I wish you could buy just replacement buds. dog chewed just one of mine not long after purchase.

R U PACKIN HEAT
?
Jan 10, 2018
91 posts
160 upvotes
freewheelin76 wrote:
Sep 12th, 2019 1:22 pm
I wish you could buy just replacement buds. dog chewed just one of mine not long after purchase.
Contact SoundPEATS regarding purchasing replacement parts, they have an amazing warranty service. I lost my charger case and contacted them about purchasing just the case, and they sent me a brand new second pair free of charge.
Deal Addict
Nov 17, 2003
1661 posts
544 upvotes
Edmonton
Shady67 wrote:
Sep 12th, 2019 2:02 pm
Contact SoundPEATS regarding purchasing replacement parts, they have an amazing warranty service. I lost my charger case and contacted them about purchasing just the case, and they sent me a brand new second pair free of charge.
Sounds good. I emailed them. Crossing fingers.

R U PACKIN HEAT
?
Aug 20, 2018
159 posts
190 upvotes
Dumbass design where when you put them in, touch them, or fart in a windstorm, you activate the touch controls to pause, skip, call, activate assistant, god knows what else, right before one falls out of your ear onto the filthy ground, and by the time it's clean enough to put back in so you won't get ear-aids the 2-hour battery's dead. But no wires though!
Dec 17, 2018
206 posts
184 upvotes
Ottawa
Wait, so they only work for a total of 35 hours? Ever?

From the site: Not Even Close to 35 Hours ?

The earbuds work 3.5-4 hours per charge. The charging case provides 9-10 times full charge. That's the 35 hours in total.
Aug 24, 2007
468 posts
58 upvotes
Montreal
snazarella wrote:
Sep 12th, 2019 4:17 pm
Wait, so they only work for a total of 35 hours? Ever?

From the site: Not Even Close to 35 Hours ?

The earbuds work 3.5-4 hours per charge. The charging case provides 9-10 times full charge. That's the 35 hours in total.
:facepalm:
Deal Addict
May 8, 2002
4383 posts
706 upvotes
dcipub wrote:
Sep 12th, 2019 2:35 pm
Dumbass design where when you put them in, touch them, or fart in a windstorm, you activate the touch controls to pause, skip, call, activate assistant, god knows what else, right before one falls out of your ear onto the filthy ground, and by the time it's clean enough to put back in so you won't get ear-aids the 2-hour battery's dead. But no wires though!
I take it you haven't actually tried these. I've had mine for about 6 months, use multiple hours a day, and literally have not experienced anything you're talking about. These are excellent earbuds, and I recommend them to everyone, especially iSheep who are considering spend hundreds on Airpods....