Expired Hot Deals

[Amazon.ca] SoundPEATS True Wireless Bluetooth Earbuds $49.99

[OP]
Deal Addict
Dec 9, 2006
1271 posts
111 upvotes

[Amazon.ca] SoundPEATS True Wireless Bluetooth Earbuds $49.99

I had a pair of these that I lost, will be picking up another now that they're on sale. They're great for the price. Regular is $65.99.

Last edited by TomRFD on Sep 12th, 2019 9:48 am, edited 1 time in total.
Reason: updated to Amazon Canada
63 replies
Oct 9, 2011
893 posts
387 upvotes
GTA
These are pretty good.

I bought when they were $53.99

Only thing is the cover clip broke and I accidentally dropped one of the ear buds on the sidewalk and it cracked, so the top and bottom separated. Tried to crazy glue it but didn't work. The left earbud can still be used by itself once paired to my phone.
Mar 14, 2019
138 posts
171 upvotes
Vancouver, BC
sunnyd71 wrote: I had a pair of these that I lost, will be picking up another now that they're on sale. They're great for the price. Regular is $65.99.

How much battery life did you get out of a single charge?
Deal Addict
Jan 30, 2014
1084 posts
272 upvotes
Ottawa
perdevara wrote: Are these better than the Jlab Jbuds Air at $60?

https://www.bestbuy.ca/en-ca/product/jl ... k/13323418
I would say quite a bit better when looking at most reviews. I have 3 different pairs from soundpeats and love them all especially for sale prices. I would feel way more comfortable with warranty through them and return through amazon as well (best buy for headphones is brutal).
[OP]
Deal Addict
Dec 9, 2006
1271 posts
111 upvotes
Dimebag wrote: How much battery life did you get out of a single charge?
I only ever use them for max 3 hours a day and never ran out of power. I charge the case about every 3 weeks even using them daily.
Deal Addict
Jul 12, 2004
3868 posts
355 upvotes
Toronto
For closer to OP's listed price, you might want to consider their upcoming Kickstarter for Gen2 dual driver earbuds.
I won't link it here but you can easily search Soundpeats on kickstarter (or even their FB).
Apr 19, 2017
34 posts
71 upvotes
dpw198 wrote: These are pretty good.

I bought when they were $53.99

Only thing is the cover clip broke and I accidentally dropped one of the ear buds on the sidewalk and it cracked, so the top and bottom separated. Tried to crazy glue it but didn't work. The left earbud can still be used by itself once paired to my phone.
I have a pair of these and I use them 3-4 times a week. I love mine but I did drop one on pavement and now there's a small piece of plastic missing where it hit the ground. I wouldn't call them delicate, and I'm happy with my purchase, but yeah it seems like they aren't especially drop proof.
Deal Addict
Jan 31, 2007
2363 posts
1994 upvotes
Richmond Hill
Do they just turn on and pair with the device when you take them out of the case?
Bright side of RFD: 4 X Koodo $40/8GB plan
Dark side of RFD: Tons of stuff that I don't need but still got them because of RFD
Jul 7, 2003
478 posts
187 upvotes
How well does the microphone work with the various Soundpeats models? I currently have the Anker Liberty Air and the mic isn't very good but otherwise I'm happy with their sound.
Sep 19, 2012
285 posts
347 upvotes
Edmonton
SuckaB wrote: For closer to OP's listed price, you might want to consider their upcoming Kickstarter for Gen2 dual driver earbuds.
I won't link it here but you can easily search Soundpeats on kickstarter (or even their FB).
Minimum donation is $69 US
Sep 14, 2018
108 posts
121 upvotes
Do these come with the over the ear clips to keep them in place?
Deal Addict
Aug 29, 2007
1542 posts
773 upvotes
Cambridge
What's the actual sound quality of these like? Any audiophiles care to weigh in? I know these are cheap so I'm not expecting miracles, just curious.