Expired Hot Deals

[Amazon.ca] Soundpeats True Wireless Earbuds $35.99 (with Coupon + Promo Code)

• Last Updated:
  • Dec 15th, 2019 7:51 pm
[OP]
Aug 2, 2015
267 posts
339 upvotes
Toronto

[Amazon.ca] Soundpeats True Wireless Earbuds $35.99 (with Coupon + Promo Code)

Looks like deal is back to almost similar level from BF. BF pricing was $34.29 (historic low) and it's only $1.70 more from BF pricing.

There's $3 coupon you can apply + Big discount of $10 off with code 7LZNRJZ5

Reviews have been great from the previous thread.

Gotta be honest, I expected dollar store quality sound from these especially because of the battery life that was advertised, combined with the low price, but man these blew me away. They connect to your device automatically when taken out of the case so the use is seamless and the audio quality surprised for me for the price. Definitely not dollar store quality, just make sure to try the 3 tip sizes out to get the best sound and fit. It makes a drastic difference IMO. Have had them for a few months and have recommended them to everyone I know. Battery life lives up to expectations, and I've had few hiccups with them. They magnetize right into the case to put away and the one that is $35 is the one to get (I've tried the smaller size but no cover is annoying, much shorter battery life, and I can't imagine going bigger than the $35 size for the size bigger). And I agree, customer service is great.
37 replies
Oct 17, 2017
31 posts
22 upvotes
Waterloo, ON
Got these last time they were on sale, the way they try to use friction on the ear the stay in place makes no sense because its slippery plastic. I returned them
[OP]
Aug 2, 2015
267 posts
339 upvotes
Toronto
soneforlife wrote: Got these last time they were on sale, the way they try to use friction on the ear the stay in place makes no sense because its slippery plastic. I returned them
Did you try to replace the buds that comes with? I changed them to bigger size and it fit perfectly
Sep 9, 2007
815 posts
174 upvotes
Surrey
I've been using these for a couple months now and I have no complaints.

Really good for the price.
Oct 17, 2017
31 posts
22 upvotes
Waterloo, ON
ysg103907 wrote: Did you try to replace the buds that comes with? I changed them to bigger size and it fit perfectly
yea tried all the sizes
May 5, 2017
437 posts
151 upvotes
How do these compare with the $20 dudio?
Aug 24, 2018
618 posts
844 upvotes
Langley BC
You can get these ones for under $25 on ali express (soundpeats is just a rebrand). You will need to wait up to 2 months to get it though....
Koodo $35 5 Gig deal (x2)
[OP]
Aug 2, 2015
267 posts
339 upvotes
Toronto
elgordito wrote: How do these compare with the $20 dudio?
I believe battery size for the case is much bigger for this one (35hrs vs. 15hrs)
Deal Guru
Jan 10, 2008
12574 posts
21303 upvotes
ysg103907 wrote: I believe battery size for the case is much bigger for this one (35hrs vs. 15hrs)
I believe he meant sound wise also
[OP]
Aug 2, 2015
267 posts
339 upvotes
Toronto
stephroll wrote: I believe he meant sound wise also
I haven't tried Dudios... so can't really comment :(
Dec 7, 2009
874 posts
109 upvotes
Can anyone comment on how these hold up in a gym setting? I bought Anker Sound Buds Slims but I find that 20-30 min into my run i'm contending with them wanting to fall out of my ear. May be it's due to the wire (?) , but I wonder if these would hold up running/active workouts or if I'm likely to run into a similar problem?
[OP]
Aug 2, 2015
267 posts
339 upvotes
Toronto
GotDaFunk wrote: Can anyone comment on how these hold up in a gym setting? I bought Anker Sound Buds Slims but I find that 20-30 min into my run i'm contending with them wanting to fall out of my ear. May be it's due to the wire (?) , but I wonder if these would hold up running/active workouts or if I'm likely to run into a similar problem?
I use it when I work out and have been staying in my ears very well. It is really hard to tell unless you try them.. Their customer service has been great so I would recommend you to try them out and see if it fits well for you.
Apr 13, 2017
450 posts
233 upvotes
I'd love to try one of these types of earbuds but I'm concerned that it's going to end up like how every other type of earbud I've tried (wired). The silicon ones don't stay in my ear, and not even the memory foam I got off ebay. I have tried the $10 bluetooth ones from primecables and that comes off after i walk for a minute. I'm hoping that these true wireless type would stay for longer since there's no cord. Eh I guess I might as well give it a shot
Aug 13, 2019
210 posts
315 upvotes
Picked these up only issue was latency while watching videos but easy fix on VLC players
[OP]
Aug 2, 2015
267 posts
339 upvotes
Toronto
KamS046 wrote: I'd love to try one of these types of earbuds but I'm concerned that it's going to end up like how every other type of earbud I've tried (wired). The silicon ones don't stay in my ear, and not even the memory foam I got off ebay. I have tried the $10 bluetooth ones from primecables and that comes off after i walk for a minute. I'm hoping that these true wireless type would stay for longer since there's no cord. Eh I guess I might as well give it a shot
I also tried 20dollar cheap wireless earbuds and the quality was horrible/fell off my ears so easily. This one stays tight and sound quality has been great.
Aug 6, 2019
84 posts
113 upvotes
Ontario
Kind of a strange story, but I used to be sponsored by them when I was into fitness. I got a bunch of headphones, QY7, QY8, some other weird iterations of those as well.

I have to say, the bass with the proper buds are incredible. I've had these 6+ years and worn at the gym and they are still going strong. The QY8s are by far the best.

I haven't tried these ones yet, but Soundpeats is one of those chinese companies that actually does earbuds right. I'm an audio snob as well.

These used to sell for $20 or so, they must be doing a lot better now because they are obviously more expensive now.
Sep 9, 2019
333 posts
190 upvotes
MrFinancial wrote: Kind of a strange story, but I used to be sponsored by them when I was into fitness. I got a bunch of headphones, QY7, QY8, some other weird iterations of those as well.

I have to say, the bass with the proper buds are incredible. I've had these 6+ years and worn at the gym and they are still going strong. The QY8s are by far the best.

I haven't tried these ones yet, but Soundpeats is one of those chinese companies that actually does earbuds right. I'm an audio snob as well.
Have you tried the Dudios? People say they are made from the same company but just under different brand names. Thanks.
Apr 12, 2017
214 posts
244 upvotes
GTA
I have these and they are excellent

avoid the cheap 20$ ones which will likely stop working after a few months and invest in these!
Nov 23, 2019
59 posts
33 upvotes
ysg103907 wrote: Looks like deal is back to almost similar level from BF. BF pricing was $34.29 (historic low) and it's only $1.70 more from BF pricing.

There's $3 coupon you can apply + Big discount of $10 off with code 7LZNRJZ5

Reviews have been great from the previous thread.

Gotta be honest, I expected dollar store quality sound from these especially because of the battery life that was advertised, combined with the low price, but man these blew me away. They connect to your device automatically when taken out of the case so the use is seamless and the audio quality surprised for me for the price. Definitely not dollar store quality, just make sure to try the 3 tip sizes out to get the best sound and fit. It makes a drastic difference IMO. Have had them for a few months and have recommended them to everyone I know. Battery life lives up to expectations, and I've had few hiccups with them. They magnetize right into the case to put away and the one that is $35 is the one to get (I've tried the smaller size but no cover is annoying, much shorter battery life, and I can't imagine going bigger than the $35 size for the size bigger). And I agree, customer service is great.
How do you apply a code (7LZNRJZ5) on Amazon.ca?
Detective Snoopy out here just lookin' for the best deals!
[OP]
Aug 2, 2015
267 posts
339 upvotes
Toronto
Surban0 wrote: How do you apply a code (7LZNRJZ5) on Amazon.ca?
You can apply at the checkout where you can enter promo code.