• Last Updated:
  • Sep 14th, 2019 12:19 am
[OP]
Deal Guru
Jan 6, 2005
11023 posts
2591 upvotes

[Amazon Canada] Soundpeats TrueFree True wireless earbuds, price drop

I was browsing earlier tonight at some of the Soundpeats earbuds, with all the hype around the new Trueengine 2 earbuds, as I have a couple of pairs of soundpeats and enjoy them. I can't justify spending $60 US on the new ones (kickstarter), just yet, so thought about the Trueengine first gen and came across these earbuds.

Earlier, this one was $42.99, with a $3 coupon, but now it's showing at a price of $32.99
https://www.amazon.ca/dp/B07PVJTQ26?ref ... le_dp&th=1

And these ones, with the closed style charging case are $39, they were just $48.99 earlier today.
https://www.amazon.ca/dp/B07Q34JMBD?ref ... le_dp&th=1

Not sure if they are dropping the prices on all of their Soundpeats lines as they prepare to ship the newest ones, or if Amazon will be getting the new Trueengine 2 ones when they ship.

Anyhow, thought I'd share some good deals, on a reputable brand of earbud.

I have this set now, that I bought to replace a set of Dudio ones... and am very happy with the quality.
https://www.amazon.ca/dp/B07S17VPPZ/ref ... NrPXRydWU=

Thing I jumped the gun, it's on the home page now, it's the deal of the day. 28% off Soundpeats
https://www.amazon.ca/apb/page/ref=gbps ... M21BAVTF2W
The first rule of RFD is, you do not talk about RFD.

The second rule of RFD is, you DO NOT talk about RFD.
34 replies
Dec 13, 2013
375 posts
217 upvotes
jackass_ca wrote: I have this set now, that I bought to replace a set of Dudio ones... and am very happy with the quality.
https://www.amazon.ca/dp/B07S17VPPZ/ref ... NrPXRydWU=
How are the Phone calls with this one, I am looking for True Wireless Earphones with good calling capabilities, but haven't been able to find anything which comes close to Apple's offering in that regard.
Dec 31, 2006
613 posts
62 upvotes
Dealter wrote:
Sep 12th, 2019 9:52 am
How are the Phone calls with this one, I am looking for True Wireless Earphones with good calling capabilities, but haven't been able to find anything which comes close to Apple's offering in that regard.
I've been doing a lot of research on wireless buds. I ended up getting the Creative Outlier Air. They are very highlight rated and doesn't break the bank. Only issue is that you need to order from the US. For some odd reason no one sells them in Canada (not even Amazon).
Deal Fanatic
Jul 15, 2005
7262 posts
218 upvotes
Toronto
I have a pair of the soundpeats, bought them at around $35. I actually enjoy the sound and the fact that they are black.
After your purchase, they will send you a request for a review, in exchange for an additional 30-40% off your previous order.
Deal Addict
Feb 1, 2009
2920 posts
1589 upvotes
Toronto
Soundpeats are heavily underrated. I have yet to charge mine from March because the case takes care of that. I use them every so often with my Fire Stick. The only issue with the Fire stick is i can't control the volume with the headphones but its not too bad.
[OP]
Deal Guru
Jan 6, 2005
11023 posts
2591 upvotes
Dealter wrote:
sorry I can't say. I never use them for calls, only music.

[OP]
Deal Guru
Jan 6, 2005
11023 posts
2591 upvotes
trixR4kids wrote:
Sep 12th, 2019 10:01 am
I have a pair of the soundpeats, bought them at around $35. I actually enjoy the sound and the fact that they are black.
After your purchase, they will send you a request for a review, in exchange for an additional 30-40% off your previous order.
There was a card inside my earphone box that mentioned 40% off or free case. Hadn't contacted them yet to see what it was about, is that what it is? I love the sound on mine. And the fit.

The soundpeats are underrated. I bought a pair of the dudio then in that thread on here read about the soundpeats and bought those too. Wish I had seen the thread first. The soundpeats were all I needed.

Deal Addict
Jul 29, 2006
3895 posts
719 upvotes
Dealter wrote:
Don't do it. I tried using these for meetings and people have consistently told me they're not good.
Deal Fanatic
Dec 25, 2002
5534 posts
370 upvotes
Vancouver
What is the difference between the old (35.99) and new (47.99) version? What are their regular price? How is the call quality?
Jan 29, 2015
83 posts
23 upvotes
jtcb wrote:
Sep 12th, 2019 10:38 am
What is the difference between the old (35.99) and new (47.99) version? What are their regular price? How is the call quality?
Old is typically 46.99(49.99-$3 coupon) and the new is 58.99, from my observations in recent weeks.
Jul 21, 2005
132 posts
26 upvotes
nx6288 wrote:
Sep 12th, 2019 10:29 am
Don't do it. I tried using these for meetings and people have consistently told me they're not good.
I had a similar experience with the True Capsules. Sounded very tinny and weird. I also had a problem with the left ear bud cutting out frequently on the True Capsules. Not sure that is an issue with these ones
Something something dark side...
Deal Addict
Aug 21, 2003
3545 posts
1156 upvotes
rytwjyx wrote:
Sep 12th, 2019 10:44 am
Old is typically 46.99(49.99-$3 coupon) and the new is 58.99, from my observations in recent weeks.
Aside from price, is there a difference?
Deal Addict
Mar 24, 2012
2483 posts
1003 upvotes
MARKHAM
How is this compare to the bluedio hurricane. It's cheaper at 19$ with discount.
Deal Addict
Aug 21, 2003
3545 posts
1156 upvotes
halcyon wrote:
Sep 12th, 2019 11:00 am
Aside from price, is there a difference?
Found the answer from the faqs:

For Truepods, It's Dual clear mic for both of the earbuds , Type-C charging slot and different chips with Truecapsule. so they have different price and cost.