• Last Updated:
  • Feb 22nd, 2018 1:51 pm
[OP]
Oct 30, 2006
274 posts
17 upvotes
Toronto

[Amazon.ca] South Park: The Fractured But Whole (Xbox One) $34.58

South Park: The Fractured But Whole for the xbox one is $34.58 on amazon right now for further discount price match best buy where it is currently $79.99.

https://www.amazon.ca/South-Park-Fractu ... +but+whole

https://www.bestbuy.ca/en-ca/product/so ... 80477.aspx?
22 replies
Deal Addict
Sep 22, 2011
1099 posts
350 upvotes
OAKVILLE
Hey single guys --- buy it with 1 day shipping. Marathon the crap out of the campaign on Valentine's Day (you can complete it in about 20 hours). Then trade it in at EB for $38!
My Xbox Gamertag – KY JELLO
My Bell plan: $60/mo – 5GB, 250 LD, Bell-to-Bell, CD, VM, plus unlimited texting & evenings
Nov 7, 2005
636 posts
192 upvotes
Winnipeg
Man I wish it was that price for PS4!
Jun 7, 2013
377 posts
350 upvotes
GATINEAU
dacrusher wrote: Man I wish it was that price for PS4!
It was actually, sale just ended today on PSN ($39.99 tax included).
Download code though, not a physical release.
Deal Addict
Aug 20, 2008
3042 posts
1065 upvotes
North York
toronto1979 wrote: Hey single guys --- buy it with 1 day shipping. Marathon the crap out of the campaign on Valentine's Day (you can complete it in about 20 hours). Then trade it in at EB for $38!
Great idea haha

I really enjoyed this game, played the shit out of it when it came out and then traded it in or sold in on ebay or kijiji or something.
Nov 2, 2017
33 posts
15 upvotes
Really fun game. Couldn't stop playing until I finish it. Already bought season pass.
Deal Addict
Mar 15, 2010
1039 posts
1512 upvotes
Toronto
toronto1979 wrote: Hey single guys --- buy it with 1 day shipping. Marathon the crap out of the campaign on Valentine's Day (you can complete it in about 20 hours). Then trade it in at EB for $38!
I get its a joke, but why just single guys? If i wanna game i just tell my fiance i am gaming tonight and thats that. The issue for me is my job, not my lady. I only have a few hours each weeknight after work, gaming for 20 hours in one day is impossible. I think it should have been "Hey unemployed fellas..."
Deal Guru
Oct 7, 2010
10182 posts
1973 upvotes
DealOrNoDeal55 wrote: I get its a joke, but why just single guys? If i wanna game i just tell my fiance i am gaming tonight and thats that. The issue for me is my job, not my lady. I only have a few hours each weeknight after work, gaming for 20 hours in one day is impossible. I think it should have been "Hey unemployed fellas..."
Better than nothing. Few hours is decent.
Apr 8, 2006
157 posts
54 upvotes
DealOrNoDeal55 wrote: I get its a joke, but why just single guys? If i wanna game i just tell my fiance i am gaming tonight and thats that. The issue for me is my job, not my lady. I only have a few hours each weeknight after work, gaming for 20 hours in one day is impossible. I think it should have been "Hey unemployed fellas..."
key word - Valentine's Day =)

If you can confidently tell your fiancé that you're spending V-day playing a game to garner extra credit at EB Games, that is, of course, abundantly awesome. BUT I'm guessing the caveat would be an extra special dinner on the weekend (or something similar). Which, as a fellow RFD'er, I'm sure you'll agree will cost more in the long run lol

Personally, I don't think unemployed fellas should be ordering games with 1-day shipping. Free shipping or gtfo =)
Deal Expert
Oct 9, 2003
17683 posts
733 upvotes
You get a couple hours each night? Lucky...
Deal Addict
Mar 15, 2010
1039 posts
1512 upvotes
Toronto
Super strokey wrote: You get a couple hours each night? Lucky...
Yeah, a couple hours each night though would be for many options (gaming, netflix, tv shows, leafs, raps, jays, exercise, etc). Just depends what i use those hours for. In the winter, its mainly gaming and leafs lol
Nov 14, 2012
787 posts
410 upvotes
Vancouver, BC
I just bought this from Bestbuy with PM and I noticed they had a stock of Classic SNES next to the cashier. Win-Win. Thanks OP for getting me out of the house.
Jun 28, 2012
13 posts
11 upvotes
Calgary
chocobodavid wrote: I just bought this from Bestbuy with PM and I noticed they had a stock of Classic SNES next to the cashier. Win-Win. Thanks OP for getting me out of the house.
So just to confirm. You were able to PM successfully? I know BB doesn't PM with Amazon Marketplace sellers (in this case the game is sold by Ubisoft through Amazon) Does Ubi count as a marketplace seller?
Dec 16, 2006
340 posts
270 upvotes
Toronto
dalleyne wrote: So just to confirm. You were able to PM successfully? I know BB doesn't PM with Amazon Marketplace sellers (in this case the game is sold by Ubisoft through Amazon) Does Ubi count as a marketplace seller?
This game is actually sold by Amazon. I believe you're looking at the "Ubisoft" mention right below the product title. Instead, check out the part of this picture that I've highlighted in yellow. If it's *sold* by Amazon, BB will PM it.

Compare it to this listing. It's fulfilled (i.e. shipped) by Amazon, but it's sold by a marketplace vendor. BB won't PM this.

Dec 31, 2006
798 posts
353 upvotes
bestbuy price matched for me with no issues
Deal Fanatic
Aug 12, 2006
6631 posts
2740 upvotes
Canada
I'm sure it only takes most of these guys 2 minutes or less, plenty of time afterwards.
Deal Fanatic
Apr 15, 2009
5774 posts
4005 upvotes
M-Arkham
fyi,

Start the game on the hardest difficulty as a black kid, cuz there is an achievement for that, otherwise you'll need to do a 2nd play thru to platinum it
1x Zoomer $45 for 7GB ,unlimited can wide talk n unlimited txt
1x Fido $40 for 5GB w/ unlimited Can Wide txt/talk small plan(+3GB bonus )
1x Fido $45 for 4Gb w/ unlimited Canada wide n 1000 int min + LG velvet 5G
Deal Guru
Jan 6, 2005
11745 posts
3104 upvotes
oh_so_fly wrote: This game is actually sold by Amazon. I believe you're looking at the "Ubisoft" mention right below the product title. Instead, check out the part of this picture that I've highlighted in yellow. If it's *sold* by Amazon, BB will PM it.

Compare it to this listing. It's fulfilled (i.e. shipped) by Amazon, but it's sold by a marketplace vendor. BB won't PM this.

I've pm'd at bb with amazon as long as it says free shipping and it's amazon.ca, they've always allowed the pm for me.
The first rule of RFD is, you do not talk about RFD.

The second rule of RFD is, you DO NOT talk about RFD.