Expired Hot Deals

[Amazon.com] spend $50 on luxury beauty and get $25 credit.

• Last Updated:
  • Jul 3rd, 2016 10:12 am
Tags:
[OP]
Mar 6, 2016
27 posts
82 upvotes

[Amazon.com] spend $50 on luxury beauty and get $25 credit.

as title states, not sure if this has been posted before.
spend 50 and get 25 in credits.
https://www.amazon.ca/b/ref=amb_link_47 ... 3799408011
17 replies
Dec 3, 2005
753 posts
897 upvotes
S
Thanks! Picked up 2 stila lipsticks for exactly 50.00
Dec 3, 2005
753 posts
897 upvotes
S
netusername wrote: Amazon ramped up the prices in that category
Afaik, prices of stila products are not any different from when i checked a while ago. Some are cheaper than sephora.
Deal Fanatic
Jul 24, 2009
5699 posts
7130 upvotes
Anyone tries more than once and receive the $25 more than once from the same account?
Deal Addict
Dec 22, 2014
3257 posts
3075 upvotes
Mordor
great deal on some nice L'OCCITANE products
Mar 29, 2015
164 posts
101 upvotes
London, ON
I received my credit today and for some reason it wouldn't apply to the order I was trying to place even though that order met the exclusions and limitations.

I contacted customer service and they issued a $25 refund for the items I ordered. I assume this was a glitch with my account, but worst case scenario, you'll get $25 off your luxury goods rather than $25 to spend on additional stuff.
Sep 3, 2012
290 posts
55 upvotes
Toronto
vegaling wrote: I received my credit today and for some reason it wouldn't apply to the order I was trying to place even though that order met the exclusions and limitations.

I contacted customer service and they issued a $25 refund for the items I ordered. I assume this was a glitch with my account, but worst case scenario, you'll get $25 off your luxury goods rather than $25 to spend on additional stuff.
+1

2 stila liquid lipsticks ~$58 before taxes..... No credit applied :(
Aug 27, 2010
591 posts
111 upvotes
vegaling wrote: I received my credit today and for some reason it wouldn't apply to the order I was trying to place even though that order met the exclusions and limitations.

Have your items already shipped? I can't find the credit on my account, but I am wondering if that's because mine haven't shipped yet.
Deal Fanatic
Jul 24, 2009
5699 posts
7130 upvotes
I chatted with CSR and she says that you need to receive the item first before they apply the credit to your account
Junerose wrote: Have your items already shipped? I can't find the credit on my account, but I am wondering if that's because mine haven't shipped yet.
Deal Fanatic
Jul 24, 2009
5699 posts
7130 upvotes
Nobody knows. Even you get the date from CSR, Amazon can change it anytime without notification, so I think you better place the order asap. Usually Amazon will increase the price overtime for some of the product during special promotion.
halhen1 wrote: When will this offer expire?
Dec 3, 2005
753 posts
897 upvotes
S
Thank you for purchasing from Amazon.ca.

Your recent order ********* entitles you to a promotional code that you can apply on your next qualifying order.

Your promotional code: *****************

Promotion details:
Additional information on this offer can be found here.

Congratulations! A $25 credit has been applied to your account.

The promotion code must be used by July 31, 2016. This offer is subject to Terms and Conditions.

Thanks again for shopping with us.

Amazon.ca
Deal Fanatic
Jul 24, 2009
5699 posts
7130 upvotes
Eventually, CSR has to manually apply the credit for me.
MELPOMENE wrote: Thank you for purchasing from Amazon.ca.

Your recent order ********* entitles you to a promotional code that you can apply on your next qualifying order.

Promotion details:

The promotion code must be used by July 31, 2016. This offer is subject to Terms and Conditions.

Amazon.ca
Deal Fanatic
Jul 24, 2009
5699 posts
7130 upvotes
My friend told me that
(1) For those of you receiving this promotional code email, the promotional code is ONLY valid for luxury beauty product, so you have to buy product under luxury beauty in order to use this $25 promotional code.
(2) This $25 promotional code has expiry date and there is different expiry date of this code (earlier than July 31st) under the terms of condition. I don't know which one is correct.
MELPOMENE wrote: Thank you for purchasing from Amazon.ca.

Promotion details:

Amazon.ca
Deal Addict
May 8, 2008
1349 posts
328 upvotes
Ontario
is this deal dead? I see no mention of it anywhere on amazon site