Sorry, this offer has expired. Set up a deal alert and get notified of future deals like this. Add a Deal Alert

Expired Hot Deals

Sorry, this offer has expired.
Set up a deal alert and get notified of future deals like this.
Set up a Deal Alert
Amazon.ca

Spider-Man: Into The Spider-verse (4K/Blu/Digital) $29.99

• Last Updated:
  • May 5th, 2020 5:08 pm
Tags:
Mar 21, 2010
311 posts
185 upvotes
Winnipeg
NathanCS wrote: Are they not releasing this in 3D?
Germany, Italy, and India have 3d releases.

Was lucky to get one of the limited edition 3d steelbooks from Amazon Germany before they sold out.
Deal Addict
Mar 15, 2010
1733 posts
789 upvotes
KenA wrote: waiting for the steelbook to restock Disappointed But Relieved Face
It sucks that it's $45 though.
Deal Addict
Apr 4, 2006
2981 posts
1066 upvotes
mumbles wrote: It sucks that it's $45 though.
Not after you see the after market price for these things.
Aug 23, 2015
486 posts
386 upvotes
Edmonton, AB
Won't comment on how good of a deal it is, but I will say it might be the best superhero movie ever made. It really is that good.

Also not understanding why it's out so quickly. I had a high quality version a week or two ago. Only 2 months after release.
Deal Addict
May 4, 2005
2664 posts
220 upvotes
KenA wrote: waiting for the steelbook to restock Disappointed But Relieved Face
They don't restock steelbooks. They are limited releases
Deal Addict
Apr 4, 2006
2981 posts
1066 upvotes
BlazinTrini wrote: They don't restock steelbooks. They are limited releases
False. I've been collecting for 10 years and there's always at least one restock within the first few weeks of the release.
Nov 22, 2016
732 posts
454 upvotes
This movie is worth watching?...guessing it's for younger folk, as it seems like the Disney Star Wars politically correct version. Don't get me wrong...cartoon's can work...Despicable me worked...but this trailer seems weak.

Will give it more of a chance since so many here suggest it's solid.
Aug 31, 2012
122 posts
86 upvotes
Barrie
KenA wrote: False. I've been collecting for 10 years and there's always at least one restock within the first few weeks of the release.
Is it an online restock? Was wondering if there's any point to swinging by my local BB on release day and seeing if they have any steelbooks in store.
May 7, 2010
608 posts
79 upvotes
Ajax, Ontario
TomRFD wrote: Wish the steelbook version was still available.
Almost always it will come back in stock. Check back a week before release date.
Deal Addict
Mar 16, 2007
2959 posts
2496 upvotes
Scarborough
Saw this tonight, it was a good movie, but not one I care to own. After all the hype, I just expected something truly special... Miles was great, but I found the other characters underdeveloped, I wanted to know more about them, but I guess there is only so much time.
Oct 27, 2016
169 posts
185 upvotes
Winnipeg
skinnydoggy wrote: Saw this tonight, it was a good movie, but not one I care to own. After all the hype, I just expected something truly special... Miles was great, but I found the other characters underdeveloped, I wanted to know more about them, but I guess there is only so much time.
Exactly my thoughts. Would've been a much better premise for a tv show.
Deal Addict
Jun 19, 2010
3463 posts
1108 upvotes
GTA
ch00chmuld00n wrote: This movie is worth watching?...guessing it's for younger folk, as it seems like the Disney Star Wars politically correct version. Don't get me wrong...cartoon's can work...Despicable me worked...but this trailer seems weak.

Easily the best Spiderman movie released imo. Had to watch it in 3D in theatres, can't wait to watch it at home in 4k.
Last edited by Zyphur on Feb 28th, 2019 1:55 am, edited 1 time in total.
Aug 22, 2014
188 posts
207 upvotes
ch00chmuld00n wrote: This movie is worth watching?...guessing it's for younger folk, as it seems like the Disney Star Wars politically correct version. Don't get me wrong...cartoon's can work...Despicable me worked...but this trailer seems weak.

Personally, I feel it's one of the most innovative and fresh takes within both animation and superhero movies and I loved it.
(side note: as someone in the animation industry, animated work is not only for children and can be unapologetically enjoyed by -or even exclusively targeted towards- adult audiences as it's a medium, not a genre. I know this isn't what you were getting at since you compared it to Star Wars, but it's a common and unfortunate misconception and as much as I enjoy Disney/Pixar/Dreamworks etc, Spiderverse definitely deserved all the accolades they've been getting and I'm hoping it will encourage more experimentation)
Deal Addict
May 4, 2005
2664 posts
220 upvotes
KenA wrote: False. I've been collecting for 10 years and there's always at least one restock within the first few weeks of the release.
They don't do reorders. If they order 8000 steelbooks then it is only that amount. Unless they pull from another store or something but they don't do reorders. I have been buying steelbooks for a long time as well
Deal Addict
Mar 16, 2007
2959 posts
2496 upvotes
Scarborough
Oakbeard wrote: Exactly my thoughts. Would've been a much better premise for a tv show.
I think that’s what bothered me, it felt like a tv show, especially the first hour or so
Deal Addict
Nov 15, 2005
4550 posts
2623 upvotes
I haven't bought a Blu-Ray in a long time and always thought $30 would be the normal price and surprised to see it as a discounted price. Great movie!
Deal Addict
Dec 21, 2007
1497 posts
1037 upvotes
moncton
Oakbeard wrote: Exactly my thoughts. Would've been a much better premise for a tv show.
It was part of the TV show
Deal Expert
Apr 16, 2002
26216 posts
39767 upvotes
Toronto
Cars ruin cities
Cars ruin cities
Cars ruin cities

Thread Information

There is currently 1 user viewing this thread. (0 members and 1 guest)