Expired Hot Deals

Amazon.ca

Spider-Man: Into The Spider-Verse UHD/blu-ray $9.99! ATL HOT!!!

• Last Updated:
  • Aug 3rd, 2021 7:13 pm
Tags:
[OP]
Nov 29, 2011
975 posts
1279 upvotes

[Amazon.ca] Spider-Man: Into The Spider-Verse UHD/blu-ray $9.99! ATL HOT!!!

A great animated film for all time low price! $9.99 comes with 4k UHD disc and 1080p blu-ray disc!

i've been waiting and personally didn't think it would get this low until after Xmas.
50 replies
Aug 19, 2011
287 posts
202 upvotes
Dang. No digital copy. I would have bought this for the digital copy alone. lol.
Deal Addict
Nov 18, 2015
1995 posts
1957 upvotes
the best spider-man movie ever made. fantastic.
Nov 16, 2015
170 posts
145 upvotes
Vancouver, BC
Thanks OP! Love this movie - got one.
Apr 29, 2007
686 posts
372 upvotes
Richmond Hill
bigmackKFT wrote: Needless to say, I keep her in check
Dang! It took me a year to get this tune out of my head and now its back!
[OP]
Nov 29, 2011
975 posts
1279 upvotes
SupaDawg wrote: Dang. No digital copy. I would have bought this for the digital copy alone. lol.
actually i would love if someone who buys this can confirm whether or not it comes with digital.

because i have noticed the change in packaging too for some titles -- but then was pleasantly surprised to find when i opened the box that there was still a digital code inside!

(i don't know why they wouldn't want to advertise the fact it comes with digital, it's one of the reasons i buy certain titles!)
Nov 16, 2015
170 posts
145 upvotes
Vancouver, BC
gotglint wrote: actually i would love if someone who buys this can confirm whether or not it comes with digital.

because i have noticed the change in packaging too for some titles -- but then was pleasantly surprised to find when i opened the box that there was still a digital code inside!

(i don't know why they wouldn't want to advertise the fact it comes with digital, it's one of the reasons i buy certain titles!)
This one doesn't have "Digital" in the description but some Amazon reviews are saying it comes with a digital code to watch it online on Sony's site. No iTunes code unfortunately.
Last edited by gldentiger on Jul 27th, 2021 6:12 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Aug 19, 2011
287 posts
202 upvotes
gldentiger wrote: This one doesn't have "Digital" in the description but some Amazon reviews are saying it comes with a digital code to watch it online on Sony's site. No iTunes code unfortunately.
That wouldn't be too bad if Sony hadn't discontinued their locker when UV went offline. I wonder if that code could be dumped into MA.
Deal Addict
Nov 29, 2007
4135 posts
3642 upvotes
No Bum Deals
Cheers big ears!
Looking forward to some non stream 4k PQ.
Fake, inflated, paid, and other forms of scammy news and reviews run rampant. A world drenched in online deceit, spiraling into oblivion.
Deal Addict
Oct 4, 2008
1245 posts
236 upvotes
Damn, why no more DVDs ?
It used to be that you get DVD - just in the case.
My minivan can't read anything but DVDs and its much easier to have one movie which 4 passengers can watch at the same time than trying to prepare movies for 4 ipads independently.
Deal Addict
Nov 29, 2007
4135 posts
3642 upvotes
No Bum Deals
darkesha wrote: Damn, why no more DVDs ?
The DVD is ON SALE for only $25.09.
Fake, inflated, paid, and other forms of scammy news and reviews run rampant. A world drenched in online deceit, spiraling into oblivion.
Oct 12, 2003
675 posts
169 upvotes
Moose Jaw
ImageI bought this previously and i have it in my google movie collection so it must have been included. I've never bought just a digital copy of a movie.
Images
  • Screenshot_20210727-173217_Google Play Movies & TV.jpg
Mar 27, 2021
274 posts
347 upvotes
karnige wrote: the best spider-man movie ever made. fantastic.
Amazing and original approach, I never heard of it even releasing in theatres but watched it on the plane years ago. So good I would definitely watch it again and again and again.

Visually slick and great story, characters.
Long Time RFDer / restarting life
Nov 21, 2012
668 posts
538 upvotes
Toronto
darkesha wrote: Damn, why no more DVDs ?
It used to be that you get DVD - just in the case.
My minivan can't read anything but DVDs and its much easier to have one movie which 4 passengers can watch at the same time than trying to prepare movies for 4 ipads independently.
The DVD is included in the standard blu-ray release and has gone on sale for $9.99 before -- just have to wait for another price drop on it.
Deal Addict
Feb 1, 2008
3056 posts
1752 upvotes
TedEdFred wrote: ImageI bought this previously and i have it in my google movie collection so it must have been included. I've never bought just a digital copy of a movie.
So did I. Same listing on Amazon but looks different. It's possible it's a new release and doesn't include it.
Deal Addict
May 18, 2002
4033 posts
1106 upvotes
Brampton
Aug. 17 - Aug. 27
Estimated delivery
I hope it comes sooner than that.
INFORMATION: The requested thread does not exist.