Expired Hot Deals

Amazon.ca

Spigen Smart Fold 2 for iPad Pro 11 Case (2018) - $6.99

  • Last Updated:
  • Jun 17th, 2020 2:02 pm
17 replies
Deal Addict
Nov 26, 2003
3098 posts
793 upvotes
Toronto
great price, and those bundles already came with cases. but at this price who cares lol. i dont have a pro and im tempted haha
[OP]
Member
Nov 3, 2006
234 posts
216 upvotes
ShylocK wrote: great price, and those bundles already came with cases. but at this price who cares lol. i dont have a pro and im tempted haha
I have both a Best Buy LTE bundle and Apple refurb on order, so I figure if I keep the refurb I've got a couple cheap cases already on deck
Sr. Member
Feb 24, 2009
775 posts
309 upvotes
Thanks op got the black one!
Deal Fanatic
May 25, 2009
6443 posts
2585 upvotes
Toronto
Is the slimmer profile one a single piece or 2 pieces? Like is the cover glued to the plastic case? Or is the cover magnetic and a separate piece from the plastic back?
Deal Addict
User avatar
Oct 27, 2006
1666 posts
613 upvotes
Toronto
Quite a number of these Spigen cases for that price!
Perfect for my wife's 9.7" iPad (5th Gen)
Newbie
Nov 21, 2013
55 posts
124 upvotes
Calgary, AB
skwan wrote: Quite a number of these Spigen cases for that price!
Perfect for my wife's 9.7" iPad (5th Gen)
Agreed. Just grabbed the 6th gen 9.7” version of this case
Last edited by Antheleon on Jun 17th, 2020 2:40 am, edited 3 times in total.
Deal Guru
Aug 26, 2002
14214 posts
5824 upvotes
Toronto, ON
fightbriz wrote: Is the slimmer profile one a single piece or 2 pieces? Like is the cover glued to the plastic case? Or is the cover magnetic and a separate piece from the plastic back?
I believe it's a single piece. The cover cannot be detached from the back piece.
Member
Feb 24, 2012
226 posts
139 upvotes
Toronto, Ontario
kremdelakrem wrote: Picked up the black one, thanks.
There wasnt any black in the links in this thread. Did you search it?
Deal Addict
Dec 20, 2012
1775 posts
1529 upvotes
Surrey
Thanks OP. Picked up a 12.9” Rose Gold one
Jr. Member
Nov 4, 2017
135 posts
98 upvotes
dan1709 wrote: There wasnt any black in the links in this thread. Did you search it?
The link saudor posted earlier was a black case. Maybe it sold out and switched to the blue one?

Top

Thread Information

There is currently 1 user viewing this thread. (0 members and 1 guest)