[Amazon.ca] Srhythm NC75 Pro ANC headphones $69.99 no tax

• Last Updated:
  • Jan 3rd, 2020 11:33 am
[OP]
Jun 10, 2003
661 posts
244 upvotes

[Amazon.ca] Srhythm NC75 Pro ANC headphones $69.99 no tax

I know what everyone will say....why post a chinese brand headphone set? This is RFD and if it isn’t Seinheiser, BOSE, SONY, etc. don’t bother.

These seem to be compelling sub $70 headphones for travel use. They are 40hr battery life , BT5.0, ANC, well reviewed online and now $20 off with coupon. They seem to be clearing out 2019 models and $69.99 AFTER TAX I took a chance. I have 2 Bose Quiet Comfort 35 IIs and find these great value but feel if you are leaning towards anything $200 or more regular price you may want to pass.

Reviews are good on Amazon. Price even in US is still over $60. Bought for the kids as can be used wired or wireless.
6 replies
Jul 17, 2018
376 posts
327 upvotes
I got these but haven't opened them and will probably return them. They just don't seem that high quality, and a lot of the Amazon reviews look fake.
Nov 23, 2004
263 posts
330 upvotes
Ontario
BuyNowAndThinkLater wrote: a lot of the Amazon reviews look fake.
They all largely are. Tell tale sign is ALWAYS when people post lots of pictures and unboxing pictures with lots of paragraphs. No normal amazon reviewers do that - a normal reviewer, if they review at all, will leave a short blurb if they like it or hate it and maybe a cellphone photo or two. An incentivized and/or paypal bought review will leave tons of pictures of the whole experience and very lengthy feedback. Most of the reviews on this page are 100% bought and paid for by the manufacturer to inflate the product ranking.
Jul 21, 2005
206 posts
170 upvotes
They actually show as $84.99 with a $20 off coupon, no tax, for an even lower total of $64.99 totally wasted if I were to buy these.
Deal Addict
Jul 29, 2007
1549 posts
426 upvotes
Toronto
fake reviews 100%, i would know i left one lol.
the headphones are actually pretty good quality though, sound quality is pretty good i don't know if i would pay 70 for this though lol
Penalty Box
Feb 28, 2005
3130 posts
1171 upvotes
Montreal
meh, I'll pass thanks
Client at: Tangerine, VoIP.ms, Virgin Mobile