Hot Deals

Amazon.ca

Starting a new job, need to impress? - DEWALT 20 Ounce Stainless Steel Tumbler - $21.66

  • Last Updated:
  • Jan 25th, 2023 4:31 pm
Sr. Member
User avatar
Nov 25, 2014
712 posts
808 upvotes
If you want to impress your tradie coworkers then bring a case of Monster Energy and gulp down 2 cans
Deal Addict
Nov 18, 2015
2415 posts
2732 upvotes
well downvoters its out of stock so your opinion dont matter
Deal Addict
User avatar
Mar 18, 2011
2059 posts
1713 upvotes
Pickering
Relax, Shill-laine Maxwell.
CTC employee
Sport Chek / Canadian Tire / Party City discount
Telus EPP $75/60GB/BYOD
Bell EPP $50/20GB + $50/50GB/BYOD
Jr. Member
Mar 6, 2015
105 posts
147 upvotes
Ontario
Just to be clear here, this Dewalt Tumbler is not a product of Dewalt... Dewalt just allowed the manufacturer of this tumbler to use their brand on it.
Sr. Member
Dec 3, 2018
539 posts
1116 upvotes
Megatron077 wrote: Just to be clear here, this Dewalt Tumbler is not a product of Dewalt... Dewalt just allowed the manufacturer of this tumbler to use their brand on it.
It is a product of Dewalt; you can find it and buy it from their website directly if you want to here.

Now, did Dewalt actually manufacture this? - no, they didn't. Yes, they sourced a insulated mug manufacturer to make this for them but you make it sound like Dewalt licensed it's brand out to some mug maker and don't stand behind this whatsoever (which isn't the case).
Deal Addict
User avatar
Jan 2, 2012
4329 posts
3478 upvotes
KINGSTON,ON
Costco has a two pack of Kamukka travel mugs for, I believe, $24.00 on sale (reg $30)
I lost one of my Contigo mugs and managed to crush the second one I had with my truck door (don't ask), so I was hoping they would pick them up again. I took the chance on the Kambukka, and they are an upgrade. The mechanism in the lid unclips, so it's easier to clean than the Contigo.

I don't have a Costco image of them, but here is the link to them on Amazon.
Member
Sep 9, 2008
451 posts
301 upvotes
Toronto
MrFrugal1 wrote: Costco has a two pack of Kamukka travel mugs for, I believe, $24.00 on sale (reg $30)
I lost one of my Contigo mugs and managed to crush the second one I had with my truck door (don't ask), so I was hoping they would pick them up again. I took the chance on the Kambukka, and they are an upgrade. The mechanism in the lid unclips, so it's easier to clean than the Contigo.

I don't have a Costco image of them, but here is the link to them on Amazon.

Do these fit in car cup holder? If so great deal
all your staples coupons are belong to us
Deal Addict
User avatar
Jan 2, 2012
4329 posts
3478 upvotes
KINGSTON,ON
EngineNo9 wrote: Do these fit in car cup holder? If so great deal
Yes they do.

They are slightly wider than a 500ml can of beer. Not that you should know if a 500ml can of beer fits in your cup holder. I'm in my kitchen and doing the comparison. Grinning Face With Smiling Eyes
Jr. Member
Mar 6, 2015
105 posts
147 upvotes
Ontario
stingyshopper wrote: It is a product of Dewalt; you can find it and buy it from their website directly if you want to here.

Now, did Dewalt actually manufacture this? - no, they didn't. Yes, they sourced a insulated mug manufacturer to make this for them but you make it sound like Dewalt licensed it's brand out to some mug maker and don't stand behind this whatsoever (which isn't the case).
I work very close to the tool and construction business. This is not an item I can order directly from Dewalt. They don't make it, nor do they sell this themselves, and they do not have/keep this in stock. It is a licensed product... Made by metalware corp.
Deal Addict
User avatar
Apr 13, 2004
1132 posts
634 upvotes
Calabogie, ON
Came in here to see what the downvoting was all about and to suggest you could get five of these and a can of yellow spray paint since you are gonna leave it at the job site anyways.
Deal Fanatic
May 5, 2008
6040 posts
2699 upvotes
Winnipeg
I thought Yeti was the more impressive one?
Sr. Member
Dec 3, 2018
539 posts
1116 upvotes
Megatron077 wrote: I work very close to the tool and construction business. This is not an item I can order directly from Dewalt. They don't make it, nor do they sell this themselves, and they do not have/keep this in stock. It is a licensed product... Made by metalware corp.
I see now the "Buy" button actually returns links to other retailers to buy it but that still doesn't change that it's not licensed in the way you're suggesting otherwise Dewalt wouldn't put it on their own website. This is more like a private-labeling licensing agreement since Dewalt is still representing it as one of their products (via their website) even if they don't manufacture it (or even sell it directly for that matter).
[OP]
Sr. Member
Apr 8, 2011
502 posts
1280 upvotes
Calgary
I feel like a lot of you are taking the original post a little too serious LOL. It's pretty obvious the post was in jest mocking tool fanboys. It's overpriced junk with a label pasted on it. Duh. Of course there's tons of better priced/better quality.

If you don't like the post, pull the stick outta your butt. Stop going to parties too. No one there likes you anyway!

Some of you need to take a Hot Deals break, go south and relax in the sun for a while! Don't forget to down vote the pool bartender either!
Deal Fanatic
User avatar
May 11, 2009
7660 posts
4362 upvotes
Debtario
Or you can demonstrate your manliness with the Takeya 40oz Thermoflask. Put your coworkers on notice as you'll be hitting the urinals with maximum pressure and volume.
"I possess a device, in my pocket, capable of accessing the entirety of information known to man. I use it to look at pictures of cats and get in arguments with strangers"

Top