Hot Deals

Amazon.ca

Starting a new job, need to impress? - DEWALT 20 Ounce Stainless Steel Tumbler - $21.66

  • Last Updated:
  • Jan 25th, 2023 4:31 pm
Deal Addict
Nov 30, 2016
1098 posts
1493 upvotes
Grande Prairie, AB
MrFrugal1 wrote: Yes they do.

They are slightly wider than a 500ml can of beer. Not that you should know if a 500ml can of beer fits in your cup holder. I'm in my kitchen and doing the comparison. Grinning Face With Smiling Eyes
Nice try officer
Deal Guru
Nov 19, 2010
14765 posts
2520 upvotes
Toronto
Varano1 wrote: Surprised it's not black and decker
Black and Decker doesn’t have Black and Decker days where you buy a tool and a battery kit comes for free that you can return for money.
Newbie
Dec 9, 2022
49 posts
39 upvotes
SuspectOnTheRun wrote: Black and Decker doesn’t have Black and Decker days where you buy a tool and a battery kit comes for free that you can return for money.
HAHA love it buddy
Jr. Member
Mar 6, 2015
105 posts
147 upvotes
Ontario
stingyshopper wrote: I see now the "Buy" button actually returns links to other retailers to buy it but that still doesn't change that it's not licensed in the way you're suggesting otherwise Dewalt wouldn't put it on their own website. This is more like a private-labeling licensing agreement since Dewalt is still representing it as one of their products (via their website) even if they don't manufacture it (or even sell it directly for that matter).
Dewalt does that to many of their licensed products... Them having it shown on their website does not mean much... You won't be able to buy this product from Dewalt, even if you are amazon or Home Depot. They don't carry the product, they don't sell it to retailers, and don't provide service or warranty... If one day, you were to become an authorized retailer, you wouldn't get these from Dewalt themselves. They themselves will tell you its a licensed product...
Deal Fanatic
Aug 4, 2008
5558 posts
2339 upvotes
Toronto
badbeerbreath wrote: I feel like a lot of you are taking the original post a little too serious LOL. It's pretty obvious the post was in jest mocking tool fanboys. It's overpriced junk with a label pasted on it. Duh. Of course there's tons of better priced/better quality.

If you don't like the post, pull the stick outta your butt. Stop going to parties too. No one there likes you anyway!

Some of you need to take a Hot Deals break, go south and relax in the sun for a while! Don't forget to down vote the pool bartender either!
Why add more clutter to the Hot Deals front page if this was meant to be a parody post to farm upvotes?
Deal Addict
Feb 6, 2011
2009 posts
2320 upvotes
Does the mug come with a DeWalt battery and charger? Or is that extra?
[OP]
Sr. Member
Apr 8, 2011
502 posts
1281 upvotes
Calgary
rebel_rfd wrote: Why add more clutter to the Hot Deals front page if this was meant to be a parody post to farm upvotes?
I could not care less about up/downvotes, or anything in between. I get a kick out of people down voting like it's a way judging whether a post is good...reminds me of an elementary school popularity contest of some kind. I'd really need to question my existence a little further if I was that concerned about online popularity votes!

I suppose if you want me to answer your question, I was cracking a joke, while at the same time, posting a legitimate deal with the Camelbak mugs. I didn't really think it was clutter. I'm sorry to offend.

Why add more clutter to a perfectly awesome thread, looking to farm upvotes??
Sr. Member
Dec 3, 2018
539 posts
1116 upvotes
Megatron077 wrote: Dewalt does that to many of their licensed products... Them having it shown on their website does not mean much... You won't be able to buy this product from Dewalt, even if you are amazon or Home Depot. They don't carry the product, they don't sell it to retailers, and don't provide service or warranty... If one day, you were to become an authorized retailer, you wouldn't get these from Dewalt themselves. They themselves will tell you its a licensed product...
Agree to disagree. Oh well. If you look at photos of these tumblers with their packaging still on them no where does it say it's a licensed product but instead it's being represented as a Dewalt product. Usually when stuff is licensed it's pretty clearly communicated on the packaging/tags. There are many types of licensing agreements that vary in how much control the original IP/copyright owner retains and my point I was trying to get across was that Dewalt yes, outsourced and even licensed the distribution and sale of these (heck I wouldn't be surprised if retailers had to place orders with the manufacturer themselves directly) but at the same time wanted it represented as a Dewalt product (hence it's on their products page, which has more merit than you give it) and not as a licensed Dewalt product (there's a difference).
Sr. Member
User avatar
Nov 25, 2014
712 posts
808 upvotes
badbeerbreath wrote: I could not care less about up/downvotes, or anything in between. I get a kick out of people down voting like it's a way judging whether a post is good...reminds me of an elementary school popularity contest of some kind. I'd really need to question my existence a little further if I was that concerned about online popularity votes!

I suppose if you want me to answer your question, I was cracking a joke, while at the same time, posting a legitimate deal with the Camelbak mugs. I didn't really think it was clutter. I'm sorry to offend.

Why add more clutter to a perfectly awesome thread, looking to farm upvotes??
Do us all a favor and stop posting threads
Sr. Member
Mar 20, 2017
527 posts
1336 upvotes
airmail wrote: I thought Yeti was the more impressive one?
The Dewalt impresses grizzled contractors with shot backs and questionable knees

The Yeti impresses guys named Darren who sport a slightly oily man bun
Member
Mar 1, 2018
294 posts
166 upvotes
Man if only there was a Costco or Kirkland branded insulated tumbler it would light rfd up!
Sr. Member
Jan 12, 2005
581 posts
152 upvotes
AB
I am upvoting bc OP took a chance at trying to bring a bit of fun and humour to the site. It worked on me at least! Cheers
Jr. Member
Aug 8, 2015
155 posts
257 upvotes
Toronto, ON
I managed to get a prod server down today accidentally, but not worries, my boss saw me sipping coffee in this tumbler. Im sure he is pretty impressed
Newbie
Oct 29, 2017
18 posts
5 upvotes
They are on coupon but they don't even come close to the claim 9hrs hot. Took them back unless I got a dud
Newbie
Dec 8, 2009
97 posts
102 upvotes
Montreal
I bought 17 because I want my impression to be times 17.
Deal Addict
Nov 27, 2011
4856 posts
4343 upvotes
Calgary
eight8 wrote: A man would only have use for a tumbler 30z or larger
this. I got a 30oz yeti when it was on sale and couldnt imagine going any smaller. the 30oz is perfect for the amount of tea i drink
teksavvy sucks
Deal Addict
User avatar
Mar 16, 2007
2743 posts
2123 upvotes
Scarborough
Price drop! Now 20.77 but temporarily out of stock, you posers Face With Tears Of Joy

Top