Expired Hot Deals

[Amazon.ca] SteelSeries Arctis 7 - Lossless Wireless Gaming Headset with DTS Headphone:X v2.0 Surround - For PC and PlayStation 4 -

[OP]
Feb 6, 2016
21 posts
21 upvotes
Saint John

[Amazon.ca] SteelSeries Arctis 7 - Lossless Wireless Gaming Headset with DTS Headphone:X v2.0 Surround - For PC and PlayStation 4 -

Currently selling for 119.99 -- its lowest ever per 3C
Don't forget 6% ebates.
Also available at bestbuy for the same price.
https://www.bestbuy.ca/en-ca/product/st ... k/12902855

-Designed for gaming, the 2.4G connection delivers rock-solid, lossless wireless audio with ultra-low latency and zero interference. Headphone Frequency Response: 20–20000 Hz
-Widely recognized as the best mic in gaming, the Discord-certified ClearCast microphone delivers studio-quality voice clarity and background noise cancellation
-Sound is your competitive advantage with the S1 speaker drivers, engineered to produce ultra-low distortion audio so you hear every detail
-Immerse yourself in 360-degrees of precision audio with next-generation DTS Headphone:X v2.0 surround sound
-24-hour battery life gives you enough continuous play for even your longest gaming sessions
3 replies
Jul 21, 2016
970 posts
2117 upvotes
I have those and I have the wired pro version with gamedac.
They are both amazing, best headset I ever used (and I used A LOT)

The wired version is on my head for 6-12h a day. I used the wireless version when I travel (and I shortened the usb adapter cable by a lot by cutting it and soldering it back inside- those are not bluetooth compatible)
Thanks OP, bought 25!
(Mod edit: You are awesome)
Oct 16, 2011
324 posts
228 upvotes
Is this good for watching TV at night when the family is sleeping?

Right now I use my Bluetooth headphones but the latency is awful.

If I understand correctly, these have no latency whatsoever because they use Wi-Fi instead of Bluetooth?

Obviously wired isn't an option for me because of the distance to the TV.