Expired Hot Deals

Amazon.ca

Subscribe to Amazon Music $9.99/ Prime members $7.99 And Get 6 months of Disney+ for free

• Last Updated:
  • Sep 14th, 2021 12:21 pm
[OP]
Banned
Dec 28, 2020
9 posts
106 upvotes

[Amazon.ca] Subscribe to Amazon Music $9.99/ Prime members $7.99 And Get 6 months of Disney+ for free

Searched the thread and did not see this deal posted.
If you have Spotify or Apple Music, you can cancel your subscription in the meantime to hop on this to kill 2 birds with 1 stone.

Disney has partnered with Amazon to offer up to six months of free Disney+ to those who are subscribed to Amazon Music Unlimited in Canada and the U.S. For a limited time, new Amazon Music Unlimited users can receive a six-month Disney+ trial, while existing users will only be able to claim three months. Current Disney+ subscribers are ineligible for the promotion. Priced at $7.99 CAD/month for Prime members or $9.99 for everyone else, Amazon Music Unlimited offers access to more than 60 million songs and curated playlists and stations.

Disney+, meanwhile, costs $11.99/month or $119.99/year in Canada and offers hundreds of legacy and original programming from the likes of Marvel, Star Wars, Disney and Pixar, National Geographic and Hulu. A specific end date for the promotion isn’t listed on Amazon’s website, so you might want to act sooner rather later.
Images
  • 9AFCAD28-B2EC-4C78-BD6F-5CE3A68D3EE8.jpeg
Last edited by hiduken on Aug 19th, 2021 8:50 am, edited 2 times in total.
13 replies
Deal Addict
Apr 26, 2006
2225 posts
2446 upvotes
I believe this is a repost and many have reported that once your prime music unlimited stops, Disney + stops (even within the 6 month)

"Your Disney+ promotional subscription will remain active for the duration of the offer unless your Amazon Music Unlimited subscription is cancelled during the promotional period. "
May 22, 2009
640 posts
1258 upvotes
Canada
There was a huge thread about this deal, it has since been moved to expired. Once you cancel your amazon music, you lose the disney+. Lots of disappointed RFD'ers thinking they scored 6 months of disney+ for free

amazon-ca-get-6-months-disney-amazon-mu ... #p34860264
Don't ask "Is this a good deal?" when creating a thread. That goes in shopping discussion. Please post the price in title. Giving upvotes is free and yes, it is imaginary points that mean nothing but it also makes their effort feel appreciated
Feb 22, 2010
562 posts
608 upvotes
Head's up : it doesn't work. Once your Amazon music is over, so is Disney+.
Deal Expert
Jun 20, 2020
16296 posts
21300 upvotes
Toronto
douber wrote: Head's up : it doesn't work. Once your Amazon music is over, so is Disney+.
Yes, this is mentioned in the Offer Terms and Conditions

"Your Disney+ promotional subscription will remain active for the duration of the offer unless your Amazon Music Unlimited subscription is cancelled during the promotional period."

The OP does not mention anything on cancelling Amazon Music Unlimited and keeping Disney+ for full 6 months

The other "expired" thread mentioned cancelling in the post #1

[Amazon.ca] Get 6 months of Disney+ with Amazon music unlimted for $7.99(prime) or $9.99(non-prime)
Destiny is all
Feb 22, 2010
562 posts
608 upvotes
Dhanushan wrote: Yes, this is mentioned in the Offer Terms and Conditions

"Your Disney+ promotional subscription will remain active for the duration of the offer unless your Amazon Music Unlimited subscription is cancelled during the promotional period."

The OP does not mention anything on cancelling Amazon Music Unlimited and keeping Disney+ for full 6 months

The other "expired" thread mentioned cancelling in the post #1

[Amazon.ca] Get 6 months of Disney+ with Amazon music unlimted for $7.99(prime) or $9.99(non-prime)
You're right. "It" was referring to the earlier post about cancelling Amazon.

I guess it's just not a deal then with Spotify being free anyway.
Jan 6, 2020
49 posts
102 upvotes
Am I able to subscribe to Amazon music for 1-month and cancel early within the month and keep said month PLUS the month of Disney+?
Deal Addict
Aug 22, 2012
4440 posts
7634 upvotes
Toronto
MediocreDealsForYou wrote: Am I able to subscribe to Amazon music for 1-month and cancel early within the month and keep said month PLUS the month of Disney+?
about 6 posts on top of you talk about this.
Jan 6, 2015
155 posts
392 upvotes
Corbeil,ON
douber wrote: You're right. "It" was referring to the earlier post about cancelling Amazon.

I guess it's just not a deal then with Spotify being free anyway.
How is Spotify free?
Feb 22, 2010
562 posts
608 upvotes
morestoneplz wrote: How is Spotify free?
It's free because they feed you 1 minute of advertising for every 6 songs your hear. Fair enough, compared to radio or tv. :)
Apr 26, 2019
558 posts
726 upvotes
MediocreDealsForYou wrote: Am I able to subscribe to Amazon music for 1-month and cancel early within the month and keep said month PLUS the month of Disney+?
LOL I was just thinking to myself "I wonder why we need six posts stating the exact same thing" and then this is the very next post. Unreal. Seems like nobody actually reads threads anymore.
Deal Addict
May 29, 2017
1796 posts
1588 upvotes
Canada
Sadly, ;people don't realize how the cord cutting has backfired big time.

Most people I know that have multiple subscriptions dont even know how many they have and how much money they are throwing away out of their wallets. When i hear about all the different services they have subscribed to, I tend not to get started with the cost conversation lol because it just hurts to talk about it.
Deal Guru
Dec 11, 2004
10739 posts
3283 upvotes
Montreal, QC
Samshares wrote: Sadly, ;people don't realize how the cord cutting has backfired big time.

Most people I know that have multiple subscriptions dont even know how many they have and how much money they are throwing away out of their wallets. When i hear about all the different services they have subscribed to, I tend not to get started with the cost conversation lol because it just hurts to talk about it.
With cable TV, you need to buy the channels in bulk, so we are talking about like $50-70/mo? to just get that sport or sci-fi channel you want
You're still saving money with the 2 mains one Netflix+Disney+ imo

Thread Information

There is currently 1 user viewing this thread. (0 members and 1 guest)