Sorry, this offer has expired. Set up a deal alert and get notified of future deals like this. Add a Deal Alert

Expired Hot Deals

Sorry, this offer has expired.
Set up a deal alert and get notified of future deals like this.
Set up a Deal Alert
Amazon.ca

Sun Joe 2030 PSI 1.76GPM Pressure Washer $193

• Last Updated:
  • May 29th, 2021 4:05 pm
[OP]
Deal Addict
Feb 24, 2012
2940 posts
928 upvotes
Toronto

[Amazon.ca] Sun Joe 2030 PSI 1.76GPM Pressure Washer $193

Was looking for a 2000+ PSI pressure washer for under 200 and this had the highest flow at 1.76 GPM

Also a nicer color than the original yellow SPX3000 model

Lowest price according to CCC:

Thread Summary
See how the Sun Joe compares to others in RFD Reviews' roundup of the best electric pressure washers!
16 replies
Deal Addict
Dec 27, 2012
2423 posts
2038 upvotes
Canada
Agreed, the green version has been significantly cheaper... this Is regular retail there’s no deal here unless you must have black and want to pay for it. Overall unit performs well. I’ve had it for a few years. Seals for the hose connection are very cheap and leaked fast so had to replace those.

Think I paid $149 and that seems to be the normal sale price.
Jun 21, 2019
45 posts
110 upvotes
Many reviews mention operating psi no where near 2000 PSI. Also proprietary nozzles.
Deal Fanatic
Oct 13, 2008
6413 posts
2996 upvotes
Durham
16'x11' Living Room 11' Cathedral Ceiling. Hisense 65Q8G. Denon AVR-S740H 7.2 setup. Jamo Classic 10 280W Towers - FR+FL; Polk S35 - Center; Klipsch R51M - RR+RL; Klipsch R14M - Dolby FHR+FHL; Polk HTS10 Subwoofer x2. Unlocked Android Boxes from Taiwan x2
May 24, 2012
315 posts
72 upvotes
Toronto
Deal Addict
Nov 1, 2005
1305 posts
675 upvotes
I'm about to buy a pressure washer too. Is the Spyder at Costco a good option for the return policy in case it breaks prematurely?
Deal Addict
Dec 28, 2008
3931 posts
6292 upvotes
Langley, BC
weirdlogic wrote: Of all the options, which one is best longterm? I need one that can wash the car, and wash the bricks on the side of my house.
Long term is the one sold at Costco ;)
Feb 9, 2019
72 posts
125 upvotes
ON
I'll be honest, anytime I see a deal on an electric pressure washer - I'm like pass.. I mean for users who use it to wash cars etc fine. But for my use cases like concrete floors / walls, yards, fence, garage and the occasional ultra dirty car / truck the power of a decent gas pressure washers is unmistakably good. Whilst I had an electric karcher in the past it did not last and was repaired etc. I'm sure many have had good experiences with electric but not me so gas is where its at boys (ps. not calling eco warriors)
Nothing in life is free.. mmh
Dec 28, 2011
482 posts
245 upvotes
OAKVILLE
TheOnlyT wrote: Many reviews mention operating psi no where near 2000 PSI. Also proprietary nozzles.
I have the Green version and got it from Home Depot last year for $89. (It was a one time deal and no, I am not lending out my time machine!) I can confirm that the nozzles are not proprietary and whilst I have no actual way to measure the exact PSI, I can tell you that it is far more powerful than my previous 1800 PSI Karcher.
Mar 6, 2012
767 posts
252 upvotes
blazer7 wrote: The non-black version has been cheaper according to ccc ($148 lowest)

Currently $197
https://www.amazon.ca/dp/B00CPGMUXW
You mean the Mike Wazowski version! That's what my wife called it the first time she saw it in the garage! :D

I've had mine for a few weeks now and have used it a couple times (only to wash the car) and it's been doing a good job. Seems much better than the old Simoniz my dad used to have.
May 19, 2015
482 posts
573 upvotes
TheOnlyT wrote: Many reviews mention operating psi no where near 2000 PSI. Also proprietary nozzles.
It is nowhere near 2030. It is closer to 1300
Apr 5, 2010
929 posts
203 upvotes
It's all about gpm when it comes to pressure washers.
Deal Expert
Mar 6, 2003
18020 posts
10817 upvotes
Ottawa
cn_habs wrote: As a general rule, the higher the PSI number, the more powerful it is in real in life?

Is the Bosch one too weak at 1700PSI then? https://www.homedepot.ca/produit/bosch- ... lsrc=aw.ds
PSI gives you the "force" of the water to loosen dirt, whereas the GPM (Gallons per minutes) tells you how much water flows and how much dirt is rinsed away. You want both numbers to be as high as possible.
Please update your profile to include your city. It's helpful when you post about something regional ucp.php?i=ucp_profile&mode=profile_info
Deal Fanatic
Sep 8, 2005
6447 posts
1292 upvotes
Ontario
CantMissADeal wrote: I'm about to buy a pressure washer too. Is the Spyder at Costco a good option for the return policy in case it breaks prematurely?
I was looking at a Spyder one too and strongly considering it based off all the reviews online. Most of the reviews were compensated and five stars. On Costco's website, the reviews are not compensated and quite poor indicating failure after one or two years, so I'm avoiding this brand now.
255 posts
38 upvotes
niagara
I am in the market for a new one as mine is not longer working. I had a 1200psi model before, so I think anything higher is going to be better. Too many choices. What is the best bang for the buck???

Thread Information

There is currently 1 user viewing this thread. (0 members and 1 guest)