Sorry, this offer has expired. Set up a deal alert and get notified of future deals like this. Add a Deal Alert

Expired Hot Deals

Sorry, this offer has expired.
Set up a deal alert and get notified of future deals like this.
Set up a Deal Alert
Amazon.ca

Sun Joe 24-Volt Cordless Lawn Care System Hedge Trimmer, Pole Saw,Blower $ 99.50

• Last Updated:
  • Feb 5th, 2020 6:23 pm
[OP]
Deal Guru
Jul 8, 2009
12280 posts
6066 upvotes

[Amazon.ca] Sun Joe 24-Volt Cordless Lawn Care System Hedge Trimmer, Pole Saw,Blower $ 99.50

Had this added on my list saw it drop down in price and so thought i would post as it seems like a really good deal compared to other places.

https://www.amazon.ca/dp/B073RWCCFQ/?co ... _lig_dp_it

MULTI-ANGLE HEAD: Maximum maneuverability for hard to reach spaces
EASY TO USE: Swap tools in seconds - unique, detachable power handle and pole system
3-TOOLS-IN-1: Make light work of your yard garden
REACH HIGH, TRIM LOW: telescopic pole extends from 3.7' To 5.3'
BATTERY + CHARGER INCLUDED
ING Direct since the beginning! Tangerine to the end!
Public Mobile user! Fido User!
EQ BANK!! SIMPLii !! Tangerine!!
Buy first think later!
12 replies
Deal Fanatic
Jan 21, 2018
7831 posts
8526 upvotes
Vancouver
Seems like a pretty good price for the set. I only have their 8" corded pole-mounted chainsaw, but no complaints after using it extensively for a couple of years. Can't comment on the battery power or battery life though.
Nov 15, 2005
722 posts
402 upvotes
Montreal
i bought this last year and this think work pretty well.. the only down side its the blower witch suck!!!!!!
Koodo 6gb call/text - 40$
Virgin Mobile 50/10 unlimited - 39,99$
Mar 18, 2008
633 posts
809 upvotes
Toronto
I bought this at the beginning fall 2018 and have used it throughout the spring, summer and fall of last year.

The product quality is decent, nothing has been damaged and no excessive wear and tear after 1.5 seasons of usage.

This is for the everyday average home owner and not for the “pros”. It’s perfect for those that care just enough to want to take care of their green space, trees and etc.

Out of the 3 tools, the blower is the worst. It still does the job but it is certainly weak. I use it to blow grass trimmings, loose leaves, and polymorphic sand when I redo interlock.

The battery performance depends on which tool is being used, the blower will deplete the battery the fastest, giving it about 20 minutes of usage at full charge. The other two tools last a bit longer at around 30-40 minutes. Don’t plan on using all 3 tools to finish the job in one charge, it’s not going to happen unless you need 5 minutes per tool.

I emailed and complained about the battery life, even citing that I might have a lemon. They sent me another battery free of charge, YMMV ofcourse. I would highly recommend another battery as you can keep both charged and swap when one runs out. It’s key for me because I don’t like leaving a job half done.

Overall rating solid 8/10 and 8.5 at this price and would recommend for the everyday average home owner.
Deal Addict
Sep 1, 2011
1853 posts
365 upvotes
Toronto
typhooney wrote: I bought this at the beginning fall 2018 and have used it throughout the spring, summer and fall of last year.

The product quality is decent, nothing has been damaged and no excessive wear and tear after 1.5 seasons of usage.

This is for the everyday average home owner and not for the “pros”. It’s perfect for those that care just enough to want to take care of their green space, trees and etc.

Out of the 3 tools, the blower is the worst. It still does the job but it is certainly weak. I use it to blow grass trimmings, loose leaves, and polymorphic sand when I redo interlock.

The battery performance depends on which tool is being used, the blower will deplete the battery the fastest, giving it about 20 minutes of usage at full charge. The other two tools last a bit longer at around 30-40 minutes. Don’t plan on using all 3 tools to finish the job in one charge, it’s not going to happen unless you need 5 minutes per tool.

I emailed and complained about the battery life, even citing that I might have a lemon. They sent me another battery free of charge, YMMV ofcourse. I would highly recommend another battery as you can keep both charged and swap when one runs out. It’s key for me because I don’t like leaving a job half done.

Overall rating solid 8/10 and 8.5 at this price and would recommend for the everyday average home owner.
What’s email address you send to? Mind to pm?

Thanks!
Mar 9, 2010
917 posts
1173 upvotes
HRM, NS
I have a similar set (weed eater instead of blower) and must say I was pleasantly surprised by the battery life and the overall product. It's not something you would use if you have larger limbs or trees to cut, but it is a very capable unit for general upkeep.
Deal Addict
Nov 22, 2017
1636 posts
37465 upvotes
Scarborough
typhooney wrote: I bought this at the beginning fall 2018 and have used it throughout the spring, summer and fall of last year.

Thanks for the details!... Would you be able to share/PM the email address to me as well? Thanks in advance :)
Mar 18, 2008
633 posts
809 upvotes
Toronto
dreamsite wrote: Thanks for the details!... Would you be able to share/PM the email address to me as well? Thanks in advance :)
I contacted them via the instructions below, not sure what their email is:

We are here to help!

We want to make it as easy as possible for you to reach our customer service department. At the bottom of every page on snowjoe.com there is a SUPPORT icon. When you click on that you will have several options to reach us:

By CHAT

Call us at 1-866-766-9563 or local # (732-800-6223)

Text us at 1-866-766-9563 (same # as our voice line). Carrier rates apply.

Request a call back. Choose this option and we will call you back.
By support ticket/email

By facebook messenger. Please visit our facebook page and hit the messenger icon.

What'sAPP - coming soon!

Our support hours are Monday - Friday 9AM-7PM EST, Saturday and Sunday from 9AM-4PM EST.

Thread Information

There is currently 1 user viewing this thread. (0 members and 1 guest)