Expired Hot Deals

[Amazon.ca] Sun Joe AJ801E 12 Amp 13" Electric Scarifier Plus Lawn Dethatcher - $155 (Warm)

• Last Updated:
  • Jan 25th, 2018 5:43 pm
[OP]
Jun 1, 2017
63 posts
37 upvotes

[Amazon.ca] Sun Joe AJ801E 12 Amp 13" Electric Scarifier Plus Lawn Dethatcher - $155 (Warm)

Seems fairly warm at this point. Last year the older unit was on sale for 50% off or around $100 dollars.

At $155 this isnt too bad for those that missed out given i haven't seen it drop since last year summer. I need one but at this price won't bite yet. I tried to PM at lowes.ca but can't get the extra 10% because it's online, you can't apply the current $15 dollars off $100 or the $10 dollar email sign up because it's PM ineligible. You also dont get shipping to your house only to the store so Amazon is still the best option.

If anyone can find it cheaper, i'd love to know.
4 replies
Deal Guru
Jul 8, 2009
10773 posts
5076 upvotes
Bought this from amazon last year sometime for around the 100 mark.Was ok but finicky at times and make sure you leave on highest setting as it will just rip all grass up haha.
ING Direct since the beginning! Tangerine to the end!
Public Mobile user!
EQ BANK!
SIMPLii !!
Buy first think later!
Dec 6, 2005
121 posts
14 upvotes
Vancouver
I too bought the model on sale last year for about $100. My lawn had a ton of moss so it seemed like it ripped out lots of grass. Reseeded and the grass came back over the summer. Used the dethatcher again in the fall and I noticed a definite decrease with moss and grass getting pulled up.
Deal Addict
May 24, 2011
1598 posts
450 upvotes
Canada
How well does this suck grass into the bag? did you guys still have to do some raking?
==
Telus iPhone 11 Pro
Deal Addict
Nov 8, 2007
2707 posts
507 upvotes
Markham
2Sedins1Cup wrote: How well does this suck grass into the bag? did you guys still have to do some raking?
The bag was useless when I used her on the one that sold for $100. It fill too fast, so I might as well rake after. It did ripped alot of grass. When I did it again in the Fall, there was less 'ripping' as another person had said. I am happy that I did buy this, at least at the $100 mark.
It is easy and it is quick to do...just that raking after will take time.