Hot Deals

Amazon.ca

Sun Joe Outdoor Power Equipment 30% off (e.g) pole saw, lawn mover, tiller , power washer and more)

• Last Updated:
  • Oct 18th, 2021 10:38 pm
23 replies
Deal Fanatic
Jul 15, 2008
9489 posts
2376 upvotes
Toronto
How's the SPX3001
Mar 17, 2021
13 posts
8 upvotes
Same as the spx3000 but with a reel. Some people complain the reel doesn't work great and some say it works great. I was waiting for either one to drop to this price all summer so I just bought it. Thanks OP!
Deal Addict
Feb 15, 2013
1003 posts
409 upvotes
Toronto
Ordered one.. PM with homedepot.ca
Deal Fanatic
Jul 15, 2008
9489 posts
2376 upvotes
Toronto
gskn4u wrote: Ordered one.. PM with homedepot.ca
Did they price beat by 10%?
Oct 9, 2019
220 posts
113 upvotes
Thanks op. Needed a pressure washer. Does this one take the attachment that Amazon sells? I forgot the name of the statements but they are not sun joe brand. Is this one better than the karcher or kobalt one?
Jul 18, 2006
786 posts
203 upvotes
Toronto
That's the sun joe Pro lawn mower. That's a good price.
Deal Addict
Feb 15, 2013
1003 posts
409 upvotes
Toronto
JCCRFD wrote: Did they price beat by 10%?
No price beat.. just price match..
Apr 30, 2016
495 posts
297 upvotes
GTA
Bought the lawn mower and surface deck washer. Thanks!!
Dec 4, 2017
359 posts
435 upvotes
Whitby
whitbyguy wrote: Same as the spx3000 but with a reel. Some people complain the reel doesn't work great and some say it works great. I was waiting for either one to drop to this price all summer so I just bought it. Thanks OP!
Dealfiber wrote: Thanks op. Needed a pressure washer. Does this one take the attachment that Amazon sells? I forgot the name of the statements but they are not sun joe brand. Is this one better than the karcher or kobalt one?
I have the same model. The reel is a pain in the @@@ to use, but it can keep things organized when stored. I usually ask for my daughters help so one person can pull the rose and the other can hold the pressure washer. The way to keep the electric cable is also just ok. I would buy something else with more power.
Deal Addict
Dec 27, 2012
2133 posts
1641 upvotes
Canada
For those lazy people like me that don’t want to click on the link to see the sale prices and products
Images
  • 85BA30C4-EA02-4D37-9E60-72AC02E71FF7.png
Deal Addict
Oct 15, 2008
3038 posts
2251 upvotes
Victoria
Darn, was hoping the dethatcher would be included/in stock
Deal Addict
Feb 15, 2013
1003 posts
409 upvotes
Toronto
Bella125 wrote: Then why bother?
Longer return policy and easy return in store.. if I had to return then I have to pack and I had difficulty in past for large item..
Feb 26, 2015
113 posts
67 upvotes
Is this pressure washer powerful enough to strip old stain from deck? Need something primarily for that use.
Deal Addict
Dec 27, 2012
2133 posts
1641 upvotes
Canada
krulzt wrote: Is this pressure washer powerful enough to strip old stain from deck? Need something primarily for that use.
Its much more powerful than a standard electric power washer (2030 PSI and 1.7GPM vs ~1800 PSI and 1.2GPM) you see in this price range but I cant tell you for sure if it would strip the stain... You're talking about stripping something that is intended to soak and sink into the actual wood fiber, versus paint that sits on top. Never heard of someone stripping stain with a pressure washer, would you not need a sander for that just as you would when you strip stain from hardwood floor? This is turning into a learning exercise for me.
Feb 26, 2015
113 posts
67 upvotes
jbone14 wrote: Its much more powerful than a standard electric power washer (2030 PSI and 1.7GPM vs ~1800 PSI and 1.2GPM) you see in this price range but I cant tell you for sure if it would strip the stain... You're talking about stripping something that is intended to soak and sink into the actual wood fiber, versus paint that sits on top. Never heard of someone stripping stain with a pressure washer, would you not need a sander for that just as you would when you strip stain from hardwood floor? This is turning into a learning exercise for me.
Whole point of using a powerful pressure washer is avoid sanding the deck. Trying to cut down overhead as much as possible.
Not sure how most people strip the old stain from their deck though, would love to hear their ideas.
Deal Addict
Dec 27, 2012
2133 posts
1641 upvotes
Canada
krulzt wrote: Whole point of using a powerful pressure washer is avoid sanding the deck. Trying to cut down overhead as much as possible.
Not sure how most people strip the old stain from their deck though, would love to hear their ideas.
Cool! Learned something new, I had no idea.
Deal Fanatic
Mar 5, 2006
6056 posts
293 upvotes
Murica
krulzt wrote: Whole point of using a powerful pressure washer is avoid sanding the deck. Trying to cut down overhead as much as possible.
Usually stripping stains requires nasty chemical, and requires multiple applications.