[OP]
Deal Fanatic
Jul 7, 2003
7175 posts
1942 upvotes
T dot 6

[Amazon.ca] Sunbeam Microplush Heated Blankets $55.38-$90.58 Twin-Full

https://www.amazon.ca/Sunbeam-Microplus ... 39209&th=1

I've been watching these for a while as I wanted to buy one and these are the cheapest I've ever seen. Camel can confirm that.

Note only certain sizes and colours are on sale. All the ones below qualify for Amazon Prime.

Full Size:
Slate $63.89

King Size:
Garnet $86.91
Lagoon $90.58
Mushroom $85.66

Queen Size:
Garnet $79.32
Lagoon $77.80
Walnut $77.57

Twin Size:
Lagoon $64.62
Walnut $55.38

https://www.amazon.ca/Sunbeam-Microplus ... 1514339209
Last edited by Jaytee on Dec 26th, 2017 8:55 pm, edited 1 time in total.
stubhub and clearly.ca suck, like really suck
9 replies
Deal Fanatic
Dec 11, 2004
9653 posts
2321 upvotes
Montreal, QC
Is the power cord attached to a corner or in the middle?
Sep 3, 2009
695 posts
378 upvotes
Calgary
Bought 2 for my basement bedrooms, thanks. What's the max wattage anyone know?
Deal Addict
Apr 8, 2003
1559 posts
164 upvotes
Downtown Toronto
will it dynamically adjust temperature or is it based off some static timer to heat up? Normally the night begins warmer than mornings and I'd like it to be a stable temp the whole time.
May 13, 2016
160 posts
191 upvotes
GTA
Bought a twin. Thanks.
So easy, even I can do it.
[OP]
Deal Fanatic
Jul 7, 2003
7175 posts
1942 upvotes
T dot 6
Daijoubu wrote: Is the power cord attached to a corner or in the middle?
I have the Sunbeam heated throw and the power cord is in the middle which is annoying as I kick it sometimes. When I receive this, I can post where it is.
ChiGGz wrote: will it dynamically adjust temperature or is it based off some static timer to heat up? Normally the night begins warmer than mornings and I'd like it to be a stable temp the whole time.
The temperature is not dynamic. It's not like you put in a desired temp, there are just different levels of heat that you select from. The Sunbeam heated throw I currently have you basically pick low/med/high. This one seems to have 10 levels so you pick a level out of 10.
Deal Addict
Apr 8, 2003
1559 posts
164 upvotes
Downtown Toronto
Jaytee wrote: I have the Sunbeam heated throw and the power cord is in the middle which is annoying as I kick it sometimes. When I receive this, I can post where it is.

The temperature is not dynamic. It's not like you put in a desired temp, there are just different levels of heat that you select from. The Sunbeam heated throw I currently have you basically pick low/med/high. This one seems to have 10 levels so you pick a level out of 10.
Thanks for sharing. Ideally, I'd like it to be the same temperature night through to morning. My body usually is pretty hot when I start off sleeping and cools off dramatically at night (I assume many people are like this). Meaning I need the heat to be higher a few hours after I've fallen asleep as opposed to when I've just started sleeping.
[OP]
Deal Fanatic
Jul 7, 2003
7175 posts
1942 upvotes
T dot 6
Daijoubu wrote: Is the power cord attached to a corner or in the middle?
I got my queen, its attached in the middle.
Oct 5, 2008
214 posts
79 upvotes
North York
Got mine and LOVING it. The two controllers allows for each HALF to be controlled in the Queen. Impressed
Deal Fanatic
Jun 24, 2006
8614 posts
3053 upvotes
These are really quite nice. I picked up and Edmonton Oilers one at CT prior to Christmas for $20, on final clearance. My 5 year old loves it.