Expired Hot Deals

[Amazon.ca] Superior Pump 91250 1/4 HP Thermoplastic Submersible Utility Pump $66.99

• Last Updated:
  • Jun 17th, 2019 8:57 am
Dec 6, 2017
651 posts
323 upvotes
Manitoba
jackass_ca wrote: Not a case of a BETTER one. It's a case of the right one for the job. This is not a sump pump with a float switch etc.

OP are you using garden hose or the larger attachment to empty that quickly?

Funny thing about that one. It looks exactly like my simer pump from TSC except that mines 1/6 hp. Recently bought the 1/4 hp one from princess auto for $49. Haven't tried it yet but will be interesting to see how much faster it pumps.
Princess Auto pump is still on sale @$49. Will get one from there to make the shipment of torque wrench worthwhile.
one more deal and I'm out * involuntary tick*.... :twisted:
Deal Fanatic
Jul 8, 2009
9927 posts
4550 upvotes
When our basement sump failed,(caught fire) i went out and bought a sump pump (this brand)but tall one and the first did not even power on i had to return and buy another and then that one would just make a loud buzzing grinding sound.
I called in and they wanted me to take the bottom apart i said nope and just returned it and bought another brand all together.
ING Direct since the beginning! Tangerine to the end!
Public Mobile user!
Buy first think later!
Dont tell wife!
May 23, 2016
95 posts
123 upvotes
steven80 wrote: Was just going to ask if it's good for it. Did you use vinegar?

Hey, have you ever tried connecting a garden hose to the warm out connector to fill a pool or anything? I was thinking of doing this, wasn't sure if a sump pump with an inlet/outlet was required of if the water pressure would do it alone.
Yes. I just used undiluted vinegar
Deal Guru
Jan 6, 2005
11402 posts
2862 upvotes
TehRFDAnomaly wrote: Princess Auto pump is still on sale @$49. Will get one from there to make the shipment of torque wrench worthwhile.
Yep just went on sale again, although the output on that one looks different than mine, mine has threaded adapter in 2 sizes, although I like the larger output with the option to just clamp a larger sump style hose on, moves much faster.
The first rule of RFD is, you do not talk about RFD.

The second rule of RFD is, you DO NOT talk about RFD.
Dec 6, 2017
651 posts
323 upvotes
Manitoba
jackass_ca wrote: Yep just went on sale again, although the output on that one looks different than mine, mine has threaded adapter in 2 sizes, although I like the larger output with the option to just clamp a larger sump style hose on, moves much faster.
The pump I got has a threaded adapter for regular hose and if removed will allow an inch(?) wide hose. Tried it this weekend to move some water to another barrel I have for gardening and worked flawlessly.
one more deal and I'm out * involuntary tick*.... :twisted: