Sorry, this offer has expired. Set up a deal alert and get notified of future deals like this. Add a Deal Alert

Expired Hot Deals

Sorry, this offer has expired.
Set up a deal alert and get notified of future deals like this.
Set up a Deal Alert
Amazon.ca

SVS Soundpath Isolation System $37.35 (All time low)

• Last Updated:
  • Jul 18th, 2019 11:17 pm
Deal Addict
Feb 15, 2013
1369 posts
1203 upvotes
Brampton

[Amazon.ca] SVS Soundpath Isolation System $37.35 (All time low)

All time low price according to CCC. Will pick it up and try. Current sub is svs pb12. Don't forget ebates!
Last edited by TomRFD on Jun 24th, 2019 9:13 am, edited 1 time in total.
Reason: updated to Amazon Canada
75 replies
Dec 11, 2013
116 posts
47 upvotes
Whitby
Recommendations for where/when to get the best deal on an SVS sub to isolate?
Deal Addict
Jan 23, 2004
3971 posts
3750 upvotes
GVRD
Thanks. I will try these with my Jamo sub.
Deal Guru
Apr 17, 2003
10644 posts
7234 upvotes
"decoupling and isolating it from the floor"...all that...and they have yet to think about how to isolate the surfaces of the sub-woofer itself.
May 20, 2019
45 posts
33 upvotes
Thanks OP i actually wanted to try these for some time on my setup but never pulled the trigger on it. This gave me a reason to go for them. Wife always complains it's too loud things are vibrating and shaking so if these truly reduce all of that... Happy wife happy life but unfortunately I don't get to piss my neighbour off anymore
Deal Guru
Apr 17, 2003
10644 posts
7234 upvotes
supad00pz wrote: Thanks OP i actually wanted to try these for some time on my setup but never pulled the trigger on it. This gave me a reason to go for them. Wife always complains it's too loud things are vibrating and shaking so if these truly reduce all of that... Happy wife happy life but unfortunately I don't get to piss my neighbour off anymore
No. They are shaking and vibrating because the soundwave in the air reaches the objects' surfaces.

i.e. Soundwave from any speaker affects all objects that has a surface. There's no escape from it.
Jul 17, 2012
806 posts
372 upvotes
Kamloops
i have the kanto yuri subwoofer which has built in feet. so do i need this thing?
May 20, 2019
45 posts
33 upvotes
chatbox wrote: No. They are shaking and vibrating because the soundwave in the air reaches the objects' surfaces.

i.e. Soundwave from any speaker affects all objects that has a surface. There's no escape from it.
There is so much for and against this topic its literally beaten to death. To couple or decouple a subwoofer. Reduce vibration, resonances, boominess etc. Im just going to try it out. Half the masses with their reviews can't be lying about their improvements. I'm sure it all depends on everyone's unique acoustical space and speaker positioning which is the reason for mixed reviews.
Deal Addict
Feb 19, 2010
1793 posts
909 upvotes
YYC
Wouldn’t any rubber feet at a hardware store would do?
Deal Fanatic
Jan 22, 2008
6949 posts
7524 upvotes
BC
muscleking wrote: i have the kanto yuri subwoofer which has built in feet. so do i need this thing?
No one NEEDS it. Will it benefit your listening experience? Maybe. An 8" $100 sub would tough for me to justify spending $40+ on feet for and is less likely to benefit from them compared to a larger subwoofer.
-Read store exceptions before combining discounts with cash back sites
-HomeDepot clearance prices are not shown on stocktrack or HD.ca
-There is a difference between NEED (necessities) and WANT (desires). The word NEED is over-used on RFD and in general.
Jan 6, 2015
178 posts
438 upvotes
bigzinc10 wrote: All time low price according to CCC. Will pick it up and try. Current sub is svs pb12. Don't forget ebates!
Let us know if you liked them or made a difference.
Deal Addict
Mar 26, 2012
1430 posts
1157 upvotes
These are some damn expensive subwoofer feet lol. IMO if you need to buy these to keep your house from rattling all over invest that $40 in a new house
Deal Fanatic
Jan 22, 2008
6949 posts
7524 upvotes
BC
Luyuan20 wrote: These are some damn expensive subwoofer feet lol. IMO if you need to buy these to keep your house from rattling all over invest that $40 in a new house
Someone who buys an SVS or similar quality subwoofer will be spending several hundred dollars on it. Even $1000 is not hard to spend on a good sub these days. Proportionally, $40 is a minimal additional cost. Also, what rattles in a house is almost always the contents, not the house itself with the exception of windows perhaps.
-Read store exceptions before combining discounts with cash back sites
-HomeDepot clearance prices are not shown on stocktrack or HD.ca
-There is a difference between NEED (necessities) and WANT (desires). The word NEED is over-used on RFD and in general.
Deal Addict
Jan 17, 2009
4533 posts
5072 upvotes
Toronto, Ontario
This is a great price. I paid $10 more and thought I had a gotten a great deal.

They’re much bigger than they look in photos and screwed right in. Work great with my PB1000 and way better than the foam insulator pad I had. Also these look awesome. Photo for reference.. the tiny triangle ones are what came with the svs sub:

Note these aren’t going to stop your sub from pissing off your neighbors this just stops the floors/walls from vibrating.
Last edited by Ecsta on Jun 22nd, 2019 1:17 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Sep 8, 2008
309 posts
99 upvotes
T.O
i have them on my Martin Logan, they are a huge improvement over stock feet. You get all the vibration but no rattling on the floors. Unfortunately I paid full price a few months ago
Jun 15, 2012
66 posts
46 upvotes
LA PRAIRIE
Had great improvements with them on my sb1000 and was happy to pay full price (around 80$) a year ago.

would buy again
Jun 2, 2007
637 posts
849 upvotes
GTA
On a serious note, I personally use sorbothane hemispheres and they work well. Paid maybe $20, but definitely not as "tidy" as these feet.
Don't forget to like and subscribe! 😎👍
Feb 3, 2013
466 posts
435 upvotes
Victoria
How effective are these with a down firing sub at reducing sound traveling through the floor?

Thread Information

There is currently 1 user viewing this thread. (0 members and 1 guest)