Hot Deals

[Amazon.ca] Synergee Weight Bar $289.99

• Last Updated:
  • Aug 8th, 2020 2:38 pm
Jul 22, 2020
26 posts
9 upvotes
yourpubliclibrary wrote: Yeah I got AWESOME101 from their email signup but AWESOME102 from a flyer that came with a christmas gift that I thankfully kept till now. Seems that you can only use AWESOME102 once per account. I tried scaling up the codes with no success, unfortunately. Good luck!
That's great, saved me another 10% thanks. Hope they cancel my 10% order without issues.

I've been looking for a 35lb kettlebell for awhile and most places are charging ridiculous shipping prices. So to get both this barbell and a 35kb kettelbell at 20% off and free shipping is fantastic imo. I was going to order the EZ Curl bar as well but remembered that my Marcy Squat Cage bought from Costco has cable pulleys so no need for redundant equipment.
Jul 10, 2017
194 posts
181 upvotes
Just ordered from iheartsynergee 121.99 all in for a ez curl bar, been looking to get one for awhile thanks OP and thanks to whoever posted AWESOME102. :)
Apr 30, 2013
643 posts
306 upvotes
King City
Tempted to order a bench but ships Oct 30!
Deal Addict
Dec 17, 2007
4964 posts
976 upvotes
Can owners comment on the quality of their gear? Stuff looks pretty solid but admittedly don't know much about them. Comparisons to Northern Lights/Xtreme Monkey/CAP?
Nov 25, 2018
79 posts
9 upvotes
Can any expert fellow redditor provide their thought - whether rhino bar is better than their regular weight bar? And is cerakote coating any better than hard chrome and black phosphate ones?

Thanks in advance.
Deal Addict
Dec 10, 2008
4552 posts
1012 upvotes
The EZ curl bars are usually $75-$100 on Amazon, so even after 20% off it's not much of a deal
Let's hug it out
Deal Addict
Dec 17, 2007
4964 posts
976 upvotes
RCGA wrote: The EZ curl bars are usually $75-$100 on Amazon, so even after 20% off it's not much of a deal
The Synergee curl bars are usually $75-$100? Was this recently or pre-COVID? It's almost an apples to oranges comparison if this was pre-COVID pricing
Deal Addict
Dec 10, 2008
4552 posts
1012 upvotes
game_fanatic wrote: The Synergee curl bars are usually $75-$100? Was this recently or pre-COVID? It's almost an apples to oranges comparison if this was pre-COVID pricing
The chrome version was $75-$80 on Amazon up until May 21st
Let's hug it out
Deal Addict
Dec 17, 2007
4964 posts
976 upvotes
RCGA wrote: The chrome version was $75-$80 on Amazon up until May 21st
Wow interesting...I just ordered the black version for $111, who knows if it'll ever get back down to that price but if it does I may regret my purchase lol

edit; looks like there is a discrepancy between the two Amazon price trackers, one says May 21st whereas the other shows a price increase in mid-March. I would gather the latter is more accurate given COVID pricing.
Deal Addict
Dec 10, 2008
4552 posts
1012 upvotes
game_fanatic wrote: Wow interesting...I just ordered the black version for $111, who knows if it'll ever get back down to that price but if it does I may regret my purchase lol

edit; looks like there is a discrepancy between the two Amazon price trackers, one says May 21st whereas the other shows a price increase in mid-March. I would gather the latter is more accurate given COVID pricing.
Good catch. I was kind of surprised this item would have been in stock from April-May (according to Keepa).
Let's hug it out
Deal Addict
Sep 19, 2007
2880 posts
256 upvotes
Toronto
Avoid the cerakote finish on the curl bar, I have one, it was chipped when it arrived.
Cerakote cannot be touched up.

I had their power bar, I really liked it.
It was one of the best bang for your buck power bars out there.
Deal Addict
Dec 17, 2007
4964 posts
976 upvotes
hdave wrote: Avoid the cerakote finish on the curl bar, I have one, it was chipped when it arrived.
Cerakote cannot be touched up.

I had their power bar, I really liked it.
It was one of the best bang for your buck power bars out there.
Looks like I dodged a bullet! I definitely preferred the look of the red/black cerakote bar but decided to go with the all-black.
Jun 23, 2012
39 posts
2 upvotes
Oakville
What's the difference between the Regional barbell and the Rhino Powerlifting Barbell?

Thread Information

There are currently 2 users viewing this thread. (0 members and 2 guests)