Sorry, this offer has expired. Set up a deal alert and get notified of future deals like this. Add a Deal Alert

Expired Hot Deals

Sorry, this offer has expired.
Set up a deal alert and get notified of future deals like this.
Set up a Deal Alert
Amazon.ca

Tacklife 1/2 Inch Drive Click Torque Wrench 25-250 ft.-lb.

• Last Updated:
  • Apr 20th, 2018 8:12 am
Jan 3, 2008
978 posts
268 upvotes
W.GTA

[Amazon.ca] Tacklife 1/2 Inch Drive Click Torque Wrench 25-250 ft.-lb.

Daily deal end at 7 pm EST. , no tax - YMMV. There is also one on sale at Canadian Tire.
Koodo/Public Mobile
4 replies
Deal Fanatic
Sep 6, 2007
6706 posts
2352 upvotes
Nice that it includes an extension bar. I scratched my fender cuz the CT Maximum one was too short.
Aug 18, 2017
300 posts
507 upvotes
I have tekton torque wrenches (lifetime warranty is one of the reasons i bought Tekton). But these look high quality and good reviews. Good find!
Deal Guru
Jul 8, 2009
12833 posts
6665 upvotes
I cant say on quality of this item but some of there other items suck. There electrical tester for example i bought 2 pack 1 lasted 3 plugs then the ground broke off inside the wall plug and then the 2nd one last for a count months so maybe a dozen in and outs and the plug then would display no ground on every plug.
Also a flashlight from this company lasted a few uses and then the led just died.
Also lost of reviews are not real so dont go by them.
I would wait for PA as theres goes on sale for under $30 and works great. Plus any issues just return.
ING Direct since the beginning! Tangerine to the end!
Public Mobile user! Fido User!
EQ BANK!! SIMPLii !! Tangerine!!
Buy first think later!
Deal Addict
Sep 10, 2017
1452 posts
888 upvotes
If you just need a torque wrench to switch tires twice a year on the car then princess auto has one for sale ar 20 to 25$ from time to time.