[Amazon.ca] Tales of Vesperia Definitive Edition (Switch) - $30

• Last Updated:
  • Sep 2nd, 2019 12:10 am
[OP]
Jan 1, 2013
31 posts
32 upvotes

[Amazon.ca] Tales of Vesperia Definitive Edition (Switch) - $30

Game is 30 on sale at Amazon canada for nintendo switch. Says its regular 65 or 70 bucks.
Last edited by jshynkaryk on Aug 29th, 2019 8:10 pm, edited 2 times in total.
Reason: Title edit
18 replies
Deal Addict
Jan 28, 2018
1203 posts
3142 upvotes
Toronto, ON
Piece of advice, don't believe the retailers when they say/mention what the "regular price" is.
We The North!

ノ┬─┬ノ ︵ ( \o°o)\
Aug 31, 2006
600 posts
412 upvotes
Calgary
Normal price is $50-$55 so its still a decent sale. Been looking for something to use my amazon photos credit on before it expires so this came at a great time for me.

Thanks OP.
May 28, 2008
269 posts
122 upvotes
Vancouver
Bought it at 40 IIRC. Still enjoying it! I had never played a Tales game before so it took me a little to get the hang of it, but I'm thoroughly enjoying it now. Yuri and Repede are both great! The other day I got asked, "why do you keep smiling and laughing playing that game?". My answer, "it's this dog...".
Deal Fanatic
Jun 19, 2009
6035 posts
1906 upvotes
Scarborough
With Astral chain and fire emblem being recently released, I don't think I'll have time to play another JRPG Thinking Face
Deal Addict
Oct 30, 2013
3889 posts
4181 upvotes
Ottawa
kq76 wrote: Bought it at 40 IIRC. Still enjoying it! I had never played a Tales game before so it took me a little to get the hang of it, but I'm thoroughly enjoying it now. Yuri and Repede are both great! The other day I got asked, "why do you keep smiling and laughing playing that game?". My answer, "it's this dog...".
How dare you smile and laugh while playing a game? You should be miserable playing through games.
Tampa Bay Lightning; Back to back Stanley Cup Champions!!! ⚡⚡
Deal Addict
Mar 12, 2007
2360 posts
1695 upvotes
Toronto
One of the best jrpgs of all time, imo. Right up there with Chrono Trigger, FF6 and 9, etc. Get it, play it, cherish it. One false ending and one true ending that turns everything you know about games - and rpgs specifically - on its head.
Bored...
Deal Addict
Jun 3, 2005
1104 posts
138 upvotes
BYan wrote: One of the best jrpgs of all time, imo. Right up there with Chrono Trigger, FF6 and 9, etc. Get it, play it, cherish it. One false ending and one true ending that turns everything you know about games - and rpgs specifically - on its head.
Thanks, didn’t know this. Will pick up later.
Jun 17, 2007
279 posts
248 upvotes
Terrace
This game is -always- $7 or so on xbox live, the original one for 360. This definitive edition is more fleshed out but $30 should be the regular price. Good game if you like jrpgs
Deal Addict
Dec 24, 2009
1370 posts
1025 upvotes
Quebec City
September is packed on the Switch and Fall is coming fast, not really surprised to see third party games going on rebate. That's really a good one "Tales" if you never had played those.
Nov 25, 2009
423 posts
135 upvotes
Duncan
Loved this game.

"Blah, blah, blah, Tidal Wave!"
Jun 17, 2007
279 posts
248 upvotes
Terrace
g_althena wrote: Loved this game.

"Blah, blah, blah, Tidal Wave!"
I noticed they fixed that in definitive edition. No more "DESTRUCT-DESTRUCT-DESTRUCTION FIELD-DESTRUCT" spam
Nov 25, 2009
423 posts
135 upvotes
Duncan
Elanzer wrote: I noticed they fixed that in definitive edition. No more "DESTRUCT-DESTRUCT-DESTRUCTION FIELD-DESTRUCT" spam
Oh no, really? I played the game years ago on 360 and "Blah, blah, blah, Tidal Wave!" has stuck around as a casual household joke ever since.
Jul 5, 2018
346 posts
1477 upvotes
kq76 wrote: Yuri and Repede are both great! My answer, "it's this dog...".
Incorrect. I had to switch him out as fast as I could because all be ever does is uses orange gel every 10 seconds so you never have them when you need them. Had to manually disable his using of it he's so annoying with it.
Elanzer wrote: I noticed they fixed that in definitive edition. No more "DESTRUCT-DESTRUCT-DESTRUCTION FIELD-DESTRUCT" spam
Only spam left is them using orange gel like they can't live without it.
Jul 30, 2009
312 posts
315 upvotes
If anyone in Toronto bought this for the Switch and wants to sell, please PM me! Don't know how I missed this...! I've also got family in Regina and Saskatoon if you're there
"Wow, this thread is like a pen full of donkeys and then I went to that link and it was like going into a stripper room with no strippers." Acid_