Expired Hot Deals

[Amazon.ca] TaoTronics Bluetooth Earbuds - SoundLiberty 92 - $44.99 (with $10 coupon applied)

[OP]
Jan 13, 2009
349 posts
325 upvotes

[Amazon.ca] TaoTronics Bluetooth Earbuds - SoundLiberty 92 - $44.99 (with $10 coupon applied)

Bought this a few months ago, just saw you can get $10 off with coupon.
Sounds like my AirPod (Gen 1).

YouTube reviews of the budget SoundLiberty 92:
https://www.youtube.com/results?search_ ... Liberty+92
Last edited by Alfred25 on Aug 12th, 2020 4:24 pm, edited 7 times in total.
68 replies
Jul 6, 2010
391 posts
713 upvotes
Toronto
Alfred25 wrote: With the box, It also contains information to get a $15 Amazon gift card ...but only if you leave a good rating and let them know and they will email you the code ;)
This is so annoying. It makes it very hard to trust the reviews for a company that does this.
i am upside down
Deal Fanatic
May 18, 2009
6076 posts
1373 upvotes
Richmond Hill
umopapisdnwei wrote: This is so annoying. It makes it very hard to trust the reviews for a company that does this.
meh...just return them if u dont like them. TaoTronics has become a good brand. I've bought a wifi pcie card from amazon that paypal'ed me some money back for a good review. Product has been fine so far.
Jun 16, 2020
10 posts
8 upvotes
You should spend an extra $5 and get the SoundLiberty 79 for $49.99. I personally have it and it’s amazing. Model 79 has 8 hours of playtime and further Bluetooth range. It’s sleek, compact and has a tiny “hook” or wing that sits nicely in your ear so the earbud won’t fall off easily.
Last edited by Sarutobi883 on Aug 12th, 2020 1:18 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Feb 19, 2013
45 posts
99 upvotes
Calgary
can't trust paid reviews. can't trust this post since he's probably being paid to post it
[OP]
Jan 13, 2009
349 posts
325 upvotes
yesstyle wrote: meh...just return them if u dont like them. TaoTronics has become a good brand. I've bought a wifi pcie card from amazon that paypal'ed me some money back for a good review. Product has been fine so far.
Yeah, return it if you're not happy but so far so good. :)
[OP]
Jan 13, 2009
349 posts
325 upvotes
Yuubah wrote: can't trust paid reviews. can't trust this post since he's probably being paid to post it
Nope not paid, I was looking for a cheap alternative since I lost my left Airpod.
I wish I was paid, took some effort to post links and images on this thread!

Here's some reviews on YouTube:
https://www.youtube.com/results?search_ ... Liberty+92
Last edited by Alfred25 on Aug 12th, 2020 1:23 pm, edited 2 times in total.
Deal Guru
Jul 8, 2009
10250 posts
4760 upvotes
good brand but 90% of reviews are fake so they get free stuff or giftcards in return of positive review.This company gets deals posted.
ING Direct since the beginning! Tangerine to the end!
Public Mobile user!
EQ BANK!
Buy first think later!
Dont tell wife!
Apr 7, 2009
135 posts
56 upvotes
Durham
Alfred25 wrote: yeah it's an option, but I didn't like those "in-ear" type ...not for sticky wax :(
Yea, for sure. That's why most get white ones.
Regards,
Rodney
[OP]
Jan 13, 2009
349 posts
325 upvotes
Atillathepun wrote: This post brought to you by OP and Tao Tronics
Thanks for the disheartening comment. I guess I will only post Dollar store stuff next time.
Deal Addict
Jun 29, 2003
1729 posts
1163 upvotes
OP finds a good deal on an off brand product and suddenly he/she is a shill. Welcome to RFD.

I've owned several Taotronics headphones. Each has been great. The noise canceling wired earbuds are awesome and have survived countless trips for me.

Take a chance, or not. If you don't like it then return it. But don't bash the OP for trying to help you all out. Thanks OP for a good deal.