• Last Updated:
  • May 19th, 2021 12:12 pm
[OP]
Banned
Apr 20, 2021
10 posts
7 upvotes

[Amazon.ca] TaoTronics True HEPA Air Filter

Save 15% each on TaoTronics True HEPA Air Filter when you purchase 1 or more. Enter code 3LF5ZO8X at checkout.

Powerful Purification, Wide Coverage: With a remarkable CADR rating of 176CFM(300 m³/h), the air cleaner circulates the air up to 5 times per hour in a 312ft²/ 30m² large room for rapid purification ,it can be placed in any space like the floor or desk to fill clean air
99.97% Particles Filtration: Combined 3-in-1 filtration with 360° air intake effectively,contains a HEPA filter with activated carbon technology trapping 99.97% of allergens and airborne particles as small as 0.3 microns, such as pet hair, pet dander, dust, mold spore, pollen, odors, smoke, etc,friendly to allergic and rhinitis patients
Images
  • Screenshot_46.png
Last edited by Mars2012 on May 18th, 2021 8:57 am, edited 1 time in total.
Reason: fixed link
Thread Summary
Looking to pick up an air filter? Check out RFD Reviews' list of the best air purifiers to buy for your home or office!
10 replies
Deal Addict
Aug 23, 2013
1543 posts
898 upvotes
Toronto
You should include price in the tittle.
Deal Addict
Mar 15, 2019
1000 posts
1135 upvotes
skyrink wrote: I just bought the Coway AP-1512HH Mighty for $293. I personally don't want to risk buying the lesser known name brands when it comes to health. Thanks anyways though!

https://www.amazon.ca/gp/product/B01728 ... UTF8&psc=1

Rated best air purifier with ability to turn off the ionizer.
https://www.nytimes.com/wirecutter/revi ... -purifier/
how often do you have to the replace the Coway filters? and how much does it cost? thanks
-------------------
GO zoomers ~
$36 4GB UNLIMITED voicemail + a free phone / 2yr
Mar 9, 2007
499 posts
103 upvotes
GammaRayFort wrote: how often do you have to the replace the Coway filters? and how much does it cost? thanks
I've had the Coway for a couple of years. The HEPA filter has been replaced once so far. There's an indicator that'll light up when the filter needs to be changed. I think mine lit up well past one year, but it would depend on your indoor environment. The carbon filter (for removing smells) had to be changed a couple of times (~8 months) but I used my purifier when we were painting and putting up wallpaper to remove the smell.

There are third-party filters for roughly $40, which some may not trust but I've been happy with it.
Deal Addict
Nov 4, 2007
1136 posts
254 upvotes
Toronto
xmai77 wrote: I've had the Coway for a couple of years. The HEPA filter has been replaced once so far. There's an indicator that'll light up when the filter needs to be changed. I think mine lit up well past one year, but it would depend on your indoor environment. The carbon filter (for removing smells) had to be changed a couple of times (~8 months) but I used my purifier when we were painting and putting up wallpaper to remove the smell.

There are third-party filters for roughly $40, which some may not trust but I've been happy with it.
I'm only a tad concerned with the Coway of having flying shrapnel when it does fail like multiple people have reported....
Feb 14, 2006
858 posts
999 upvotes
Hammonds Plains
GammaRayFort wrote:
how often do you have to the replace the Coway filters? and how much does it cost? thanks
The filter box is just that, the filters themselves are the cost. A boxfan will work near as good according to cbc. My coway 1 year filter pack with 2 HEPA and 8 carbon run $60-100 depending. 3 months per carbon and 5 to 7 months on the HEPA - the job is filtering litterbox
Jul 18, 2006
754 posts
160 upvotes
Toronto
Why would you spend 230 on a coway vs. the winix at costco for 150?
Deal Addict
Nov 4, 2007
1136 posts
254 upvotes
Toronto
antime1 wrote: Why would you spend 230 on a coway vs. the winix at costco for 150?
My decision was purely based on reviews of independent companies comparing all the different air purifiers out there...the Coway was consistently either the best or one of the best. To each their own.

Another review:
https://www.starkinsider.com/2020/07/be ... ilter.html