• Last Updated:
  • Mar 17th, 2018 12:00 pm
[OP]
Nov 6, 2011
169 posts
178 upvotes
Mississauga

[Amazon Canada] <TARGETED> $10 Credit when Purchase $50 in Amazon Gift Cards

"Enjoy this exclusive Gift Cards offer: Surprise someone with an Amazon.ca Gift Card, and get a $10 promotional credit to spend on yourself. Just purchase at least $50 in Amazon.ca Gift Cards in a single order by June 30, 2018, and receive a $10 promotional credit automatically applied to your account after the qualifying order has shipped. An email notification will also be sent within three (3) days after shipping, confirming your Amazon.ca Promotional Credit.

Enter "GIFTCARD18" at checkout

Important Notification: This offer is valid ONLY to eligible customers. Terms and Conditions apply"

UPD: I don't understand, why people click dislike?? I clearly stated that it is TARGETED! It is a pretty nice deal for those who can get it. And, definitely it is not my fault that you are not eligible. With this attitude you guys discourage any future posts...
Last edited by MrCHR on Mar 16th, 2018 2:46 pm, edited 2 times in total.
12 replies
Oct 1, 2006
426 posts
72 upvotes
Scarborough, Ontario
The promotion code entered is Invalid for this purchase.... Didn't work for me...
Jul 5, 2004
23826 posts
3386 upvotes
These things never work for me, not once. Bri frustrating. I buy thousands of dollars worth of stuff from Amazon every year and never get any of the targeted promotions
Deal Addict
Aug 15, 2007
1152 posts
339 upvotes
Toronto
This worked for me.
Important message
Congratulations, your purchase qualifies you for an Amazon.ca promotional credit. A $10 promotional credit will be automatically applied to your account and emailed to you within three (3) days after shipping.
Thank you for sharing.
Deal Fanatic
Mar 17, 2006
6491 posts
5063 upvotes
North York
Shaner wrote:
Mar 16th, 2018 2:56 pm
These things never work for me, not once. Bri frustrating. I buy thousands of dollars worth of stuff from Amazon every year and never get any of the targeted promotions
recently I got less and less benefits from Amazon. It used to be something like, my shipment is late, and they would offer me $5 - $10 gift card, or 1 month Prime free.
And now, 'sorry we will ship it to you as fast as we can'
Deal Addict
Mar 14, 2006
4250 posts
376 upvotes
this promo never works for me. not gonna bother trying
Oct 14, 2017
873 posts
645 upvotes
GTA
Shaner wrote:
Mar 16th, 2018 2:56 pm
It not necessarily easy to make a compelling case that enough people who already spend sizable amounts on Amazon would increase their spending by enough to make it profitable to give them the $10 credit. It's not just a matter of me spending $10 more; that's sales dollars while the $10 comes out of their margin. And even if I do increase my spending by enough to cover this margin and give them an incremental profit, it's not about me, but rather the entire group of credit recipients.
Deal Addict
Mar 21, 2006
3543 posts
386 upvotes
Vancouver
On 2 of my 3 accounts, I get offered $5 gift card when reloading $100. 3rd account, I don't get offered any deal.
Mar 12, 2007
907 posts
170 upvotes
Kingston
mingyang wrote:
Mar 16th, 2018 3:15 pm
this promo never works for me. not gonna bother trying
You should try. Like me, even I don't think it would work for me. I did try, and now am satisfied of seeing "The promotion code entered is Invalid for this purchase". LOL
Deal Addict
Aug 23, 2013
1016 posts
285 upvotes
Scarborough
You would think this would be targeted towards people that buy a lot from Amazon as well...