• Feb 22nd, 2017 10:31 pm
[OP]
Deal Addict
May 6, 2007
1055 posts
152 upvotes
Toronto

[Amazon Canada] Targeted - Spend $50 in Amazon Gift Cards and get $10 Credit

I received this offer from Amazon. I'm pretty sure it's only for select customers as it species eligible customers. Edit: promo code is 0217GIFTCA.

Enjoy this exclusive Gift Cards offer: Surprise someone with an Amazon.ca Gift Card, and get a $10 promotional code to spend on yourself. Just purchase at least $50 in Amazon.ca Gift Cards in a single order by February 28, 2017, and receive a $10 promotional credit automatically applied to your account after the qualifying order has shipped. An email notification will also be sent within three (3) days after shipping, confirming your Amazon.ca Promotional Credit.

Important Notification: This offer is valid ONLY to eligible customers. Terms and Conditions apply; scroll down to learn more.

Terms & Conditions
In order to qualify for the promotional credit, you must: (1) be the recipient of the corresponding offer (either via email or on Amazon.ca); (2) purchase at least $50 in Amazon Gift Cards ("GCs") in a single order at Amazon.ca between February 1, 2017, and February 28, 2017, 11:59 PM (PT); and (3) enter the promotional code "0217GIFTCA" in the "Gift Cards & Promotional Codes" box when you check out, or click the button to add the coupon to your account.

Purchases must be for at least $50 in combined GC value, and the GCs must be purchased in a single order at Amazon.ca.
Offer valid on GCs purchased on Amazon.ca and, in the case of Email GCs scheduled in advance, delivered before February 28, 2017.
For qualifying purchases, a promotional code ("Promo Code") of $10 will be automatically applied to the account used to purchase the GCs after the qualifying order has shipped. An email notification will also be sent within three (3) days after shipping to the email address associated with the Amazon.ca account used to purchase the GCs.
Limit one Promo Code per customer/primary email address.
Promo Code is valid through and expires on April 16, 2017, 11:59 PM (PT).
Promo Code may be applied only to eligible products sold by Amazon.ca Inc. and its affiliates and does not apply to products sold by third-party merchants through the Amazon.ca site.
Savings from the Promo Code will be reflected on the final checkout page on qualifying orders.
If items purchased with the Promo Code are returned, the amount of the Promo Code used to purchase such items will be subtracted from your return credit.
The Promo Code is non-transferable and may not be resold.
The Promo Code may not be combined with other offers.
If you violate any of these terms and conditions, the promotion will be invalid.
Void where prohibited.
Amazon reserves the right to modify or cancel the promotion at any time.
Additional restrictions apply, see www.amazon.ca/promos for details.
Last edited by TigerLilly on Feb 21st, 2017 8:12 pm, edited 2 times in total.
12 replies
Jun 18, 2008
551 posts
159 upvotes
Burnaby
is the promocode unique or just a general "feb2017gcpromo" code

the last three gc promo wasnt a unique code.
[OP]
Deal Addict
May 6, 2007
1055 posts
152 upvotes
Toronto
Hiroshirou wrote:
Feb 21st, 2017 8:14 pm
is the promocode unique or just a general "feb2017gcpromo" code

the last three gc promo wasnt a unique code.

Oh ok. It looks general. I'll update the original post with it. Thanks!
Jun 18, 2008
551 posts
159 upvotes
Burnaby
TigerLilly wrote:
Feb 21st, 2017 8:16 pm
Oh ok. It looks general. I'll update the original post with it. Thanks!
yep its a general code. thanks for letting us know op
Oct 14, 2006
195 posts
13 upvotes
Targetted, not working on my account, as usual... :D
Deal Addict
Dec 22, 2008
2095 posts
886 upvotes
Victoria
Please put "Targeted" in the thread title. Probably 1% of Amazon customers are eligible.
Deal Fanatic
Mar 12, 2005
8738 posts
1268 upvotes
Victoria
Yah this monthly thing seems to get worse from month to month because anyone that's used it before doens't qualify to do it again, so basically no one qualifies for it :( at least not after months and months of appearing on RFD.
Deal Addict
Jun 28, 2005
2985 posts
383 upvotes
The promotional code you entered is invalid for your purchase Confused Face
Deal Addict
Sep 14, 2015
1563 posts
805 upvotes
Mont-Royal, QC
These $10 off kind promo codes only work once per account I believe, better to create some new accounts for taking advantage of this promotion in the future
Deal Fanatic
Mar 19, 2010
5582 posts
3471 upvotes
Turonno
Not eligible for either. However, I have used this promo twice on my Gmail account with Amazon. Hotmail account has never been this fortunate lol.
Feb 16, 2017
5 posts
Thanks. It worked. Bought a $50 gift card and $10 will be credited in 3 days.