Expired Hot Deals

[Amazon Canada] Tassimo Maxwell House Dark Roast Coffee 14 discs for $4.97 (maybe less)

• Last Updated:
  • Oct 26th, 2018 10:57 pm
[OP]
Deal Addict
Dec 27, 2006
1037 posts
138 upvotes
Vaughan

[Amazon Canada] Tassimo Maxwell House Dark Roast Coffee 14 discs for $4.97 (maybe less)

These are great if you like this product, and still good if you serve these to people who add so much cream, sugar, vanilla, hazelnut, Irish cream, etc that it's pretty much irrelevant what the original naked coffee tasted like :)

When I went to check out (I ordered 9 of these) I got an automatic 15% off order over $35 from Amazon which brought me down to about $4.22 each and, of course, free shipping too. I don't know if that is something everyone gets, or if Amazon is being impacted by reefer madness :) Post if you are getting that 15% off too please!

Mic
9 replies
Feb 2, 2010
281 posts
65 upvotes
Vancouver
I've ordered 8 and got the same deal. total came to $35.78. Great deal. Thanks.
Deal Addict
Aug 30, 2015
1516 posts
845 upvotes
Toronto, ON
What I got is 10% discount WUS with $35 or more
Is the 15% for prime member only?
Apr 11, 2003
594 posts
55 upvotes
Edmonton
I'm Prime and only discount was an instant 10% over $35. Which was good enough for me :)
[OP]
Deal Addict
Dec 27, 2006
1037 posts
138 upvotes
Vaughan
I'm not Prime, so maybe YMMV? I was happy with $4.97, so any extra is a sweet bonus for me!

Mic
Nov 19, 2012
23 posts
3 upvotes
Thanks OP! I ordered 8 and got 10% off. Great deal!!
May 18, 2006
10 posts
BERTA
Slightly off topic but does anyone know where I can get a hot water disc for a Tassimo machine. Amazon seems to be all sold out and the service disk that comes with the machine has the water coming out not enough for tea.
Jan 10, 2007
404 posts
238 upvotes
Sirocco87 wrote:
Oct 17th, 2018 5:52 pm
Slightly off topic but does anyone know where I can get a hot water disc for a Tassimo machine. Amazon seems to be all sold out and the service disk that comes with the machine has the water coming out not enough for tea.
I use spent milk discs from the cappuccino packages. Flush them out several times after first use to get the milk out and save the discs. They are coded for real hot water and work well with tea.
Jul 23, 2011
185 posts
96 upvotes
Winnipeg, MB
Anyone know where to get a new float?
The one in the back water tank is rusted by the screw and needs a magnet to work....
Feb 28, 2015
72 posts
35 upvotes
Corman Park, SK
Sirocco87 wrote:
Oct 17th, 2018 5:52 pm
You can get the Tassimo Hot water disc on ebay. I bought a few of them about 3 years back when they were cheaper. It has 4 settings for different water amounts. Tassimo Uk sold out of them, and this company spares2go (from UK) seems to have taken over making them. They sell them separate but it's cheaper buying 2 and shipping is the same price. This green disc works with the models listed. It will not work with the T47 or T55 (they use the blue hot water disc)

https://www.ebay.ca/itm/2-x-Green-Hot-W ... rk:13:pf:0

This other seller has them cheaper with free shipping, but their feedback is not perfect.

https://www.ebay.ca/itm/Quailitas-Green ... :rk:1:pf:0